ASBM-No Longer in Business

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  ASBM-No Longer in Business

Reviews for ASBM-No Longer in Business

Matthew from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

This was my third time using ASBM to clean my gutters. As usual, they did a great job. I also had my deck power washed for the first time by them and it looks great! The men were courteous and efficient. The company even does follow-up by e-mail to be sure the job was performed to my satisfaction. I will use them again in the future for both services.

Chris from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The service was outstanding. It was very easy to arrange, and they were very professional and considerate when they arrived to do the job. Our windows look fantastic, and I would highly recommend this company.

Elin from North  Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Our chimney was leaking and we needed a repair ASAP. ASBM building maintenance came on the same day to check out our problem and they fixed the leak right away. Their price was reasonable. The job was done very neatly. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Jenny from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

ASBM Roof Repair was very professional, honest and speedy. They came out to my house, examined the problem and fixed it immediately. When he came to the door, I thought he was going to tell me a long story with a big price, but instead, he said, "It's fixed," and it didn't cost any more than they told me initially. He showed the photo of a big hole in the roof and how he patched it up. He explained the problem to me in detail and answered all my questions. Good job!

Michael in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Our roof had been leaking for 2 weeks. We had a few companies come in but no one fit for our needs. The gentleman who came was wonderful-kind, helpful and informative. The job was done well and quickly. Would certainly recommend.

Thank you for your recommendation Michael. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business - from the ASBM Roof Repair Team

kaibin hu in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Excellent work at a fair price! I had my roof done in October just before the heavy rain season. they gave me an estimated start time of the job & they were right on schedule. Their customer service was great: I had ordered two 14" turbine vents to be installed. On the day of installation, the contractor by mistake brought the 12" version. But when I pointed that out to the foreman, he ordered the switch without any fuss (without asking me to show proof of the work order or anything assumming that the customer is always right!)

We were happy to be able to help you protect your home in a timely manner. We appreciate your business. Thank you from the ASBM Roof Repair team.