Gorilla Gutters

Gorilla Gutters
705-444-1003
COLLINGWOOD
L9Y4J3

I got my eavestrough, soffit and fascia done by Gorilla and was very happy with the service. A piece of my fascia blew off this winter and Gorilla replaced it at no extra charge immediately. Great service.

Stephan Kuzoff in Brampton
Stephan Kuzoff in Brampton

54 Waterfront Circle, Collingwood

We needed eaves installed on an addition. We had contacted four eaves-trough installers. All too busy suggesting they could do the work next spring. My neighbour had used Gorilla Gutters for his home and suggested I call them. Brian met me site to determine the scope of work. We received a quote within ten days and the work was completed within 2 weeks following authorization to proceed. Brian indicated he would fit the job in at the end of a work day on another job. We are satisfied with installation and would use Brian again.

Irena  from Wasaga Beach
Irena from Wasaga Beach
2 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

GUTTER INSTALLATION

Very courteous and prompt initial contact - promised to have work done within a week but have waited for three. Did not supply proper manpower to do one project which delayed the project. Quite expensive.