Natik Painting

Reviews for Natik Painting

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Interior House Painting

We contacted Natik Painting after seeing their great reviews and Natalie replied immediately and was at our house the next day to meet with us. She is a breath of fresh air and truly takes an interest in your home. Natalie, Tony and their wonderful team painted our entire house in a time frame much quicker than we expected with attention to detail and an enthusiastic spirit. They are a friendly and sincere team and we knew we were in great hands from the beginning - we are so happy with the results - our home now has a perfect, fresh new look!

Our sincere thanks to such wonderful people !

Kathryn and Michael

Dear Katherin and Michael,
Every good word that you said about our little company and myself is greatly apprehended! The feeling is mutual. You both were the warm, kind, friendly and pleasant from the beginning. The preparation was impeccable, it saved us time to do some extra job. There were cookies and drinks left for us(special thanks from Mickey and Tony). Everyone felt welcome and appreciated. Thank you very much again.
We wish you all the best in every project that is ahead of you. Natalie.

Brian in
Brian in

Whole house painting

The reason we went with Natik was because of their response time and how comfortable they make you feel. When I called them for a quote the owner showed up at my house later that afternoon. Right away I liked him cause he knew his stuff and was event able to provide a quick estimate before he left. Once we decided to go with them they returned to do a formal quote and it felt like talking to old friends. They were extremely knowledgeable and accommodating, it was apparent why they had such great ratings already. We even left them in our house alone while we did some running around, and weren’t worried at all. The entire project only took them two days, which was perfect because we were hosting a party later that week. Overall we would highly recommend them for anyone looking to have painting done, and we’ll probably use them again in the future.

Thank you Brian. We liked you right away too! As for Tony's knowledge, after working with him for more than thirty years, very often I'm surprised myself. That man truly knows his trade much better than a computer(haha)! You said that you felt with us like with old friends. This feeling is mutual! I would like to keep it after the project is done. Feel free to call us anytime when you need a bit of advice on the colors and I hope to see you in the future. Natalie.

Lynnette
Lynnette

Condo painting 18 ft ceiling

We are very pleased with the painting done in our downtown condo unit.
We have 18 ft ceiling condo and this was done in 1 day.
Price was reasonable as well as the quality is superb.
I would definitely recommend Natik Painting .
Thank you Natalie and Tony .
We will sure get your service in our next project.

Thank you for giving us a chance to accomplish another extraordinary project.
18 ft ceilings, five enthusiastic professional painters, eight hours of labor and a lot of admiration for this unique apartment. That is all it took to finish it in one day.
As for another project, I'm already looking forward to serving you in the future. Natalie.

Andy in Mississauga
Andy in Mississauga

Professional Painting Company

Tony & Natalie with their team did an amazing painting job in my condo townhouse in Mississauga. They gave me nice suggestions on the wall colors before painting. All works were done nicely, very quick with high quality results. They are very nice, professional, well experience and reliable.
If I need house painting in future, I will definitely call them again. We highly recommend Natik painting company to all friends and families.
Thank you Tony & Natalie for your great job.

Andy

Oh, Andy!
We have to thank you not only for that nice testimonial or for giving us a very useful
present or a chance to serve you.We want to thank you for being an amazing costumer and a great person! It was a pleasure working for you!

Home owners  in Mississauga
Home owners in Mississauga

House paintings

Natalie and Tony came in to our house in second week of Dec.2018 They were very professional, courteous and more so punctual.
They did a very descent work with reasonable price and finished the project on time.
We are very happy with their services and will recommend them to our friends and family.

Dear Asik, thank you very much for your kind words about our services. Thank you for your gifts for Mike and me. We are looking forward to meeting your daughter at the end of January and to see you again. I hope you had a wonderful Holidays in your freshly decorated house!
All the best, Natalie.

Agnes in Mississauga
Agnes in Mississauga

Making the impossible Possible

We came across Natik Painting through Homestars and that discovery has truly been a blessing for us! Before we moved onto our new place, we've got a couple of renovations planned mainly the floors and the stairs. We had planned to get the painting done after the renovations and when we planned for all of this, things seem to be OK schedule wise. Of course, when the project got started, things didn't go as planned and the renovations were taking longer than planned.

Even with the shorter time frame, Natalie assured us that everything will still be doable. She even delivered on our desire to remove the popcorn ceiling from our main level as that was a late addition on our end. Natalie and her team were able to coordinate their work with the other crew that was working on the renovation so that we didn't have to be at the house all the time.

When it came time for us to move into the house, we were satisfied with all the work that Natalie and her team have done. She has truly delivered on what we thought was impossible and we recommend Natik Painting for all the paint jobs that you need to do.

Hi Agnes! Thank you for all of your kind words. We at Natik Painting understand that we all lead busy lives and that sometimes unexpected things can pop up that don't always go according to plan. We are so happy that you were able to move into a home that you are absolutely satisfied with and love. We always try to help in any way we can to make plans and renos as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you again! Natalie and the Natik Painting Team.

Sharmila in Toronto
Sharmila in Toronto

Full house painting

Tony and Natalie were great! They got to the job within 1 week of me calling them. They even touched up on an ugly yellow paint colour in bathroom that was due for renovations later just so that house could look even. Very hardworking and sincere. They even recommended a few contacts for the bathroom renovations. I will recommend them to family and friends :)

Hello Sharmilla, it was so nice to meet you and your father and discuss your painting needs in detail. We are always so happy to see the satisfaction of our customers through their wonderful and kind words. It is always our #1 goal to ensure that each individual customer gets exactly what they want each and every time. We hope that your bathroom renovations go well as you continue your home upgrades. Thank you again and remember we are always here. Natalie. :)

Lora ( Waterdown)
Lora ( Waterdown)

Painting Full house

Tony & Natalie are great!! I am interior designer and had hired them to work on my personal project. They did an amazing job painting of full house including walls, trims, doors, ceilings. I was so happy and comfortable to work with them on this project. I would highly recommend them to my clients anytime.They are honest and professional company in GTA.

Thanks so much Natik! Look forward to working with you again in the future!
Lora

Dear Lora, thank you for your testimonial. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future. This time it was such a pledge. Thank you again for making us filling appreciated and comfortable.
Natalie and Tony.

B.Haider
B.Haider

Full House Painting

I found Natik Painting through Homestars. Natalie called me the same day and sent Tony over that evening to come and see the house. We felt very comfortable wih the rate and hired them. Tony showed up as promised at the exact time on Monday morning with 2 wonderful painters Lawrence & Mikey. They got to work right away and showed us a choice of colours and got to work.
The entire look of the house has changed. Since Natalie and Tony have been doing this for over 3o years, I asked for her advice on Countertops and she referred a person who also came within a couple hours to quote me on a granite countertop. I hired him as well. Since things come up while one is renovating, I then needed a handyman for some odds and ends; again I asked Natalie and she came through and referred Victor. Natik Painting was really a one stop shop for us. Natalie made things so easy for us. She is a very resourceful lady. I have already referred Natik Painting to a few friends. I will not hesitate to hire them again.

Thank you very much for your positive and warm feedback. We take such pride in making our customers our #1 priority. Thank you very much for your beautiful painting stick. We have already put it to use. That was very thoughtful of you and we appreciate it very much. We also look forward to using the wonderful barbeque set in the Spring as well! Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Tali
Tali

Condo Renovations

I have had the great fortune to deal with Natik Painting first through a contractor and subsequently on my own when I decided to extend and paint two bedrooms, a bathroom and an accent wall. I called James, one of the proprietors, on Monday as I was impressed with the job they did initially and he came on Tuesday to assess the job. Initially I had a colour in mind, but very quickly deferred to his judgement as the alternative choices he offered were so much more brilliant than the choice I started out with. James and his crew came at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday of a long weekend and finished at 2:00 p.m. I have already recommended Natik Painting and will do so often. They are knowledgeable, professional and totally committed to customer satisfaction willingly coming back to do touch up if they're not satisfied with an outcome. If you want a stress and hassle free experience, call Natik Painting. You will understand why those of us who had the pleasure to have hired them are so glowing with our reviews.

Thank you very much for your good words about us! Thank you for being a plasent, a positive person.
Thank you for your lunch, it was delicious!
We are so glad we took your stress away with us at the end of the day.

More about Natik Painting

Mississauga/Oakville/Milton, Burlingon/Hamilton, Toronto

ABOUT US

Natik Painting was founded by a team of professionals in 1978. We have grown our team to a base of competent employees including highly-trained painters and artists. In addition to standard painting for residential and commercial projects, we do murals of all scales and faux-finishing like ragging and smooshing in wide-ranging styles. Our interior design specialists employee degrees in fine-arts to make your place look its best! For large projects, we guarantee the excellence that we established throughout our many years of experience.

NATIK PAINTING ADVANTAGE
Experience: We have excelled in thousands of interior and exterior painting projects for over 30 years.
Courtesy: Fast and friendly service with no shortcuts. We also provide colour consultation, interior decorating and design services. Natik Painting offers free estimates.
Craftsmanship: Our artists and painters are veteran artists with degrees in fine-arts.
Quality: Natik Painting uses top-quality Benjamin Moore paint and only professional equipment.
Mastery: We have mastered a wide variety of faux-finishing and painting techniques such as: ragging, smooshing, stripes etc. We customize the technique highly to suit your space.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Established in 1978, we ensure the highest quality painting service and materials at the most competitive price.
We provide solid preparation beforehand. We believe it is key to a proper job.
We take the risks out of painting. We make the effort to eliminate any probability of damage or spills to your floors, furniture, and we use low-VOC paints.
We try to get the courtesy details right. We do the job quick, allow flexibility for colour changes between coats, and upon completion of the job, all remaining paint will be given to the customer. This is to ensure that touch up paint will be available to you in the event of any future accidents.

COMPETITIVE EDGE
In terms of our superior professional quality in combination with our absolutely reasonable pricing, we believe there is no other painting company in the GTA that provides a similar offering.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone!

SAMPLE OF PREVIOUS COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
Samsung Electronics Canada Ltd.
Labatt Brewing Company Ltd.
Casa Abruzzo Benevolent - Villa Charities Inc.

We hope to hear from you soon!