Natik Painting

Reviews for Natik Painting

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Home Painting (Multiroom)

Natalie, Tony and the crew were very detailed oriented and pleasant to deal with. Natalie helped me choose the colours to use and I'm really happy with the selection. The painting was very professional and would have them back if I need to hire a painter in the future again. The only reason I took off one point is because of either slow or missed communications for follow up conversations. There is really nothing wrong with the service itself and I'm a very happy customer.

Thank you for the feedback, Steven. We now have additional personnel handling customer communications which will hopefully eliminate the communication delays you experienced in the past. It was a pleasure working for you!

Areej & Javier in Mississauga
Areej & Javier in Mississauga

House Transformation!!

Natalie, Tony and the crew were great! Natalie's eye for colour and design truly helped me make the right decisions in picking the colours. The quality and workmanship is excellent, and Natalie & Tony were such a pleasure to talk to and get to know. Natalie also helped me in picking tiles and design ideas for my home. They came back for touch ups, and also making sure the colour for my daughter's room was just right. They were amazing, and I am very happy with Natik Painting.

Thanks Areej and Javier! It was wonderful getting to know you and your family. I'm so thrilled that your daughter's room turned out how you liked it. Thank you for the wonderful work experience!

Linda B from Burlington
Linda B from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Townhome Whole Home Painting

I found Natik Painting on the HomeStars website and called them up because of their great reviews. From initial contact to completion, Natalie, Tony, James and their team was prompt, courteous and trustworthy. I was very pleased with the quote and quality of work and the end result looks amazing. I am particularly hard to please and meticulous so the rating of 9 is due to some minor things I found....closets & baseboard touch ups and tiny paint splatters found on hardwood flooring near baseboards which I had to scrape off. Overall very happy and would recommend Natik Painting for your next paint job.

We are extremely sorry to hear about the minor touch-ups that needed to be done. We would have been more than happy to swing by and fix them up for you if you needed them done. I was a bit confused because I came over to pick up the extra drop-sheet after the job had been completed for a week or so. At that point, I wanted to also double check if everything was alright and you assured me that it was. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you're not completely satisfied with our work. Either way, it was a pleasure working for you, and thank you for your review.

Ankur G
Ankur G

House Painting

Very happy with the service of Natik paining - the quality of the work was excellent and we could not believe how fast they moved.

We mainly dealt with James who was always easy to communicate with and was straightforward about the job itself. A professional outfit from start to finish. The company was responsive at all times. They cared about their work, and the work was excellent. They cared about customer service and doing the job right.

They handled the project with great attention to detail and professionalism, from paint selection, preparation to application.

We're really glad you liked the outcome as much as you did Ankur! You were very responsive and easy to work with throughout the whole process. On behalf of the entire team, enjoy your fresh, new home!

George  from Oakville
George from Oakville

Entire house painting project

We are very pleased with the work done by NATIK painting.
James and Natalie and the whole crew were very polite and professional.
It was a big job, which required the removal of wallpaper from some areas, and preparing the walls and wood stained trim that was found throughout the house.
Natalie made very good suggestions for the color and finishes. Thank you to James and Natalie for the finishing touches, we were very pleased with the final product and we would gladly recommend them to new clients.

George,
It was a pleasure to meet you and Julia. You were both so welcoming from the beginning. We're glad to have contributed to your home's transformation and we hope that you enjoy it!

Alison in North York
Alison in North York

Entire Condo Painted

I hired Natik Painting to paint my first home at the end of December. I had contacted many companies from HomeStars, friend referrals and even Kijiji but I ultimately chose Natik Painting based on the rave reviews, and also because James was very quick to respond over the holidays and offered a competitive quote. James also advised on the paint colours and finishes (and wore cool socks and tshirt).

Natik Painting patched up many unsightly holes, and painted all the walls (some 18-feet tall) and trims of my 640 square foot two-storey condo (1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 closets) with a 4-man team in one day! James and Tony were very personable and even surprised me with staining the top step of my oak stairs and rail, knowing that I was bothered by the wear on it! After the paint job, the condo was starting to feel more like a home.

I would definitely recommend Natik Painting and hire them again if I needed something else painted in the future. Not only did they do an awesome job, but they’re also awesome people.

You're awesome too Alison! It was a pleasure working for you, and I'm glad you appreciated my socks! :D

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

Painting 3 bedrooms + closets

I was pleased with the work, courtesy and professionalism of Natik Painting. I thought their quote was very competitive as well and was happy with the results.

In fact, I decided I would see about doing the rest of my house after the work they did and would definitely recommend them to anyone deciding to paint their home.

Alex,
It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working for you. You were extremely friendly and responsive from start to finish, and we truly look forward to working for you again in the near future. Enjoy your new, refreshed space!

Max in Burlington
Max in Burlington
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great service from Natik Painting!

Natik Painting painted our whole house and we couldn't be happier with the service. It's a well run company that provides great quality service at excellent cost is very efficient. I highly recommend them!

The best form of appreciation is when your customer becomes your friend! Thank you very much for inviting us over to meet your parents. It will truly be a pleasure. Thank you for the amazing Armenian cognac which I'm going to save for my son's eventual wedding. I look forward to continue working in your house.

Rasekh in Richmond Hill
Rasekh in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting the whole house

We recently used the services of Natik Painting to give a fresh new look to a house we were moving in to. I'm very glad we went with them as they did a fantastic job and finished on time right before our move. Natalie and Tony were great to work with and I would gladly recommend them to my friends and family. Their workmanship was top-notch and they were flexible to work with - to the point of repainting the master bedroom multiple times just to make sure the color suited the ambient light in the room (its not the brightest room). Natalie has a great eye for colors which came in handy when choosing from virtually hundreds of color swatches.

I'm very glad that you called us too! It was a pleasure meeting such wonderful people. In regards to your master bedroom, I honestly wouldn't have been happy unless you liked it. Good luck with your new home!
Natalie

More about Natik Painting

Mississauga/Oakville/Milton, Burlingon/Hamilton, Toronto

ABOUT US

Natik Painting was founded by a team of professionals in 1978. We have grown our team to a base of competent employees including highly-trained painters and artists. In addition to standard painting for residential and commercial projects, we do murals of all scales and faux-finishing like ragging and smooshing in wide-ranging styles. Our interior design specialists employee degrees in fine-arts to make your place look its best! For large projects, we guarantee the excellence that we established throughout our many years of experience.

NATIK PAINTING ADVANTAGE
Experience: We have excelled in thousands of interior and exterior painting projects for over 30 years.
Courtesy: Fast and friendly service with no shortcuts. We also provide colour consultation, interior decorating and design services. Natik Painting offers free estimates.
Craftsmanship: Our artists and painters are veteran artists with degrees in fine-arts.
Quality: Natik Painting uses top-quality Benjamin Moore paint and only professional equipment.
Mastery: We have mastered a wide variety of faux-finishing and painting techniques such as: ragging, smooshing, stripes etc. We customize the technique highly to suit your space.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Established in 1978, we ensure the highest quality painting service and materials at the most competitive price.
We provide solid preparation beforehand. We believe it is key to a proper job.
We take the risks out of painting. We make the effort to eliminate any probability of damage or spills to your floors, furniture, and we use low-VOC paints.
We try to get the courtesy details right. We do the job quick, allow flexibility for colour changes between coats, and upon completion of the job, all remaining paint will be given to the customer. This is to ensure that touch up paint will be available to you in the event of any future accidents.

COMPETITIVE EDGE
In terms of our superior professional quality in combination with our absolutely reasonable pricing, we believe there is no other painting company in the GTA that provides a similar offering.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone!

SAMPLE OF PREVIOUS COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
Samsung Electronics Canada Ltd.
Labatt Brewing Company Ltd.
Casa Abruzzo Benevolent - Villa Charities Inc.

We hope to hear from you soon!