Natik Painting

Reviews for Natik Painting

Tali
Tali

Condo Renovations

I have had the great fortune to deal with Natik Painting first through a contractor and subsequently on my own when I decided to extend and paint two bedrooms, a bathroom and an accent wall. I called James, one of the proprietors, on Monday as I was impressed with the job they did initially and he came on Tuesday to assess the job. Initially I had a colour in mind, but very quickly deferred to his judgement as the alternative choices he offered were so much more brilliant than the choice I started out with. James and his crew came at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday of a long weekend and finished at 2:00 p.m. I have already recommended Natik Painting and will do so often. They are knowledgeable, professional and totally committed to customer satisfaction willingly coming back to do touch up if they're not satisfied with an outcome. If you want a stress and hassle free experience, call Natik Painting. You will understand why those of us who had the pleasure to have hired them are so glowing with our reviews.

Thank you very much for your good words about us! Thank you for being a plasent, a positive person.
Thank you for your lunch, it was delicious!
We are so glad we took your stress away with us at the end of the day.

Randev
Randev

Painting trim, doors, crown & hallway

Tony & Natalaie are great!! They actually care about what your house will look after their gone. I had hired them to do certain work, and they touched up a room that wasn’t even part of the job. They are good people. Honest and sincere.

Thank you, Randev.
It was so great getting to know you! You were so pleasant to deal with from the start to the end. I wish you the best of luck with your other projects.

Antonietta1986 in Mississauga
Antonietta1986 in Mississauga

Painting

Natik paint exceeded our expectations. They did an outstanding job painting our house and went above and beyond what we had asked! They assisted us with colour selection, did some minor dry wall repairs and returned for touch ups. Not only is the entire crew very experienced, efficient and professional, the owners, Natali and Tony are very kind, honest people who I would have no hesitation recommending to anyone looking for quality work!
Thank you Natik. Look forward to working with you again in the future!

Thank you Antonietta! Enjoy your new home!

Boss-N-Jaks INC
Boss-N-Jaks INC

Painted my condo

I got this company recommended by my realtor. They did a great job. Quick and cleaned up after also. I would recommend them to my next clients anytime. I will definitely use them on my next project also.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to serve!

ATHOMAS in BURLINGTON
ATHOMAS in BURLINGTON
1 review Burlington, ON

Painting old house

We recently hired Natik to paint the first two floors of our large, old house in downtown Toronto. Natalie, tony and their team were fast, tidy, and professional. They clearly take pride in their work. I would hire them again. Highly recommended.

Thank you! We are glad you are satisfied with our service! Enjoy your revitalized home!

Brampton ont
Brampton ont

Painting in 2 days whole town house

I would love to say i loved the idea of 2 days paint i was worried how with in 2 days!
I met Natily , Tony and the crew. Very nice ppl friendly and happy ppl. So helpful . All i need to say i was blessed to have these ppl in my home 2 days were 2 hrs full fun ..Natily very profional and she knows what s the best color for my home will be the best. As i read reviews about this company it was all true. They very fast and to detail not weasting one min to go very honest ....very great paint i was amazed with the way they paint very profional. James carry very great customer service showed as the best areas will be takin care which will never thought about. My husband as soon saw how James was he told me i would love to go with his company. We did they came on time the 2 days working hard to complete the job. Love the work love to be home often just to enjoy. They will always be my painters if i will need again. Thank you so much to NATIK group u gus are awesome very lovely ppl. God bless u

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! :)

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Main floor walls and trim.

Hard working, honest, and genuine family. When estimating our project, James answered all questions with patience. His price wasn't the cheapest, but very competitive. He assured us that they have a total project approach and if something needed another coat or further attention, they wouldn't hesitate to make it right. Natalie was able to "improve" a colour for our accent wall. We were so happy with her suggestions. Not only is Tony such a vibrant and interesting character, he returned to make sure the job was completed to meet our expectations as initially arranged with James. We are happy with the final result! Thank You Natik!

Thank you very much Rob. Wishing you all the best.

Linda
Linda

Apartment walls/trim

Thrilled with the work done by Natik. I had a colour consultation, and the recommendations were perfect. They showed up when promised, and it was easy to kept in touch regarding colour selections. The work was completed in one day - two coats on the walls, three different colours, all trim. They even helped me put all the furniture back in place. The difference is remarkable. Thanks to all at Natik!

Thank you so much Linda! It was so great getting to know you, and I wish you the best of luck in your furniture hunt endeavors! Also, I hope those elusive red pillows you've been looking to purchase pop up somewhere or another. All the best!

Mike D in Vaughan
Mike D in Vaughan

Painted my entire townhouse

This is the second time that I have used Natik Painting. I am very satisfied with their level of service, efficiency and friendliness. I required my entire house to be painted in a short period of time. Natik painting was able to complete the work in 2 days and was able to start the work upon short notice. They also came back to do some minor touch up work. It is a pleasure dealing with Tony, Natalie and James and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Mike D.

Hey Mike!

Thank you so much for the review! Here's to looking forward to a third project! :)

James

Eric N. in Oakville
Eric N. in Oakville

Indoor Painting - 1/2 of House

Natik Painting did about half of my house in 2 days. James came for the evaluation and provided a quote within hours. The price was consistent with my own estimate for a quality painting company. James was very helpful with the final selection of the some of the colours. He has a very good sense of colour matching with the furniture, floors, etc. as well as the other colours in the house. The importance of choosing the right colours cannot be understated. The work was performed in a very professional and timely manner with attention to details. It was a pleasure working with James and his team. I will definitely use Natik Painting again in a year or two for the rest of the house after I complete some other renovations.

Eric,

Although we value all of our customers, every so often, there comes along a customer that really makes a positive impact on you. Not only did you provide us with some delicious complimentary croissants, but you were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. It was refreshing to work with someone so organized, detailed, and decisive. It really makes our job simpler and helps to expedite everything. I truly look forward to working for you again someday, and I know you'll enjoy that new awesome accent wall for a long time to come. :)

James

More about Natik Painting

Mississauga/Oakville/Milton, Burlingon/Hamilton, Toronto

ABOUT US

Natik Painting was founded by a team of professionals in 1978. We have grown our team to a base of competent employees including highly-trained painters and artists. In addition to standard painting for residential and commercial projects, we do murals of all scales and faux-finishing like ragging and smooshing in wide-ranging styles. Our interior design specialists employee degrees in fine-arts to make your place look its best! For large projects, we guarantee the excellence that we established throughout our many years of experience.

NATIK PAINTING ADVANTAGE
Experience: We have excelled in thousands of interior and exterior painting projects for over 30 years.
Courtesy: Fast and friendly service with no shortcuts. We also provide colour consultation, interior decorating and design services. Natik Painting offers free estimates.
Craftsmanship: Our artists and painters are veteran artists with degrees in fine-arts.
Quality: Natik Painting uses top-quality Benjamin Moore paint and only professional equipment.
Mastery: We have mastered a wide variety of faux-finishing and painting techniques such as: ragging, smooshing, stripes etc. We customize the technique highly to suit your space.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Established in 1978, we ensure the highest quality painting service and materials at the most competitive price.
We provide solid preparation beforehand. We believe it is key to a proper job.
We take the risks out of painting. We make the effort to eliminate any probability of damage or spills to your floors, furniture, and we use low-VOC paints.
We try to get the courtesy details right. We do the job quick, allow flexibility for colour changes between coats, and upon completion of the job, all remaining paint will be given to the customer. This is to ensure that touch up paint will be available to you in the event of any future accidents.

COMPETITIVE EDGE
In terms of our superior professional quality in combination with our absolutely reasonable pricing, we believe there is no other painting company in the GTA that provides a similar offering.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone!

SAMPLE OF PREVIOUS COMMERCIAL CLIENTS
Samsung Electronics Canada Ltd.
Labatt Brewing Company Ltd.
Casa Abruzzo Benevolent - Villa Charities Inc.

We hope to hear from you soon!