Master Drain & Water Works

Jack in South Etobicoke
Jack in South Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Drain backing up

This morning we woke to have water backing up into the basement. We had Vital here on site with us about an hour after we called in. He get our drains fixed up . I appreciated his professionalism and the way he fix our problem. At the same time it was less expensive than it could have been. Thanks for saving my basement!!!!

Jack thank You very much for righting good respond on my job

Sean from North York
Sean from North York
1 review North York, ON

Repair Main Drain & Backwater Valve Installation in House

We had sewage backing up into our basement and on the recommendation of a family member who was also very satisfied with "Master Drain and Water Works" for similar work, we called for service. Within one hour, Vitaliy, arrived and using his high tech drain camera and location device, he found the location of our broken main drain. He was friendly and professional and put on covers over his work boots to keep our house clean. He was very neat and tidy while diagnosing the cause of our sewage backup.

His crew arrived on time and began the difficult and dirty job of cutting through the basement concrete to the damaged main drain. I requested that a Backwater Flow valve be installed because it gives me peace of mind knowing that should the city drains reach capacity, my house will not likely get flooded, and also because the backwater valve also adds a convenient cleanout location for future maintenance. The company crew was polite, hard working, and tidy.

I highly recommend this company, and highly suggest the installation of a backwater valve to everyone. Thanks.

Thank You Sean for spending Your time to wright very nice review about our work.
Vitaliy

jerry
jerry
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Unclogging toilet

My toilet was clogged , Master Drain & Water Works came over and unclogged the toilet quickly with no extra fees. I would recommend this service to others with any plumbing or drainage problems.

Hi Jerry sorry it took little to long to say Thank You for Your review jus was over load with work. Thank You !

Jerry in Etobicoke
Jerry in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Drain inspection prior to renovation

We have started renovation in basement, prior to that I did some research and find out that my underground drain pipes in basement should be checked with drain video camera. I was lucky to call Master Drain and they they found a lot of tree roots in our drain pipes. This potentially might cause a backup after renovation was done. Guys from Master Drain did a great job by locating problem spots and replacing drain pipes.

Thank Jerry for give me this project, and for saying good words about company

Nick in Etobicoke
Nick in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Low Water Pressure & old LEAD water pipe

We had a very low water pressure in our house because we still have old lead water pipe from city, when we had a shower on no other tab in the house could not be use at the same time, because water in shower would be gone. We been referred by our friend to call Vitaliy from Master Drain & Water Works, they come and install new water pipe from city to the house basement, the water pressure problem was solved, now we can use few tabs at the same time with NO PROBLEM !!!

Thank You Nick for spreading good word about our work.Vitaliy

Lorne & Janne in Brampton
Lorne & Janne in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

underground piping for new house and outside water to service

These people were outstanding. They came by as soon as we called them to have a look, gave us a price and accepted the work. They showed up when they said they would, prepared and ready to work. Even though everything was muddy and dirty and cold, it didn't matter. Great work guys, I couldn't possibly express in words just how pleased we actually are. Professionalism doesn't begin to describe how great they were.

Lorne & Janne Thank You very much for spending Your time to wright the review for us.Thank YOU !

SarahP in Mississauga
SarahP in Mississauga

sewer line replacement

We were referred to Vitaliy by Valentin from Strong Plumbing (who I also highly recommend) and he and his crew did a great job on a huge job for us today. They replaced our entire sewer line from the house to the property line, 8 feet deep. Vitaliy's attention to detail was excellent, and they took surprises (like a very strange location for the water line) in stride. They also worked a 12 hour day to do a job that would normally have taken a day and a half in one day in advance of a snowstorm predicted for tonight.

I hope to never need these guys again, but I would recommend them to anyone who does! :)

Hello SARAH & ANDRU its Vitaliy from Master Drain & Water Works just was wanna THANK YOU for Your review for our job.
Thank You.
Vitaliy

Al Virani in Toronto
Al Virani in Toronto

Sewage backups at both my properties - These guys were there...& HONEST

At both my properties within months of each other, I had emergency sewage backups and within an hour these guys arrived to provide a free estimate. They are professional, honest & 3 neighbours have used their services since. 10 out of 10. (And I don't give out compliments too easily).

Hi AL sorry it took little to long to say Thank You for Your review about our work we done for You jus lately was over load with work. Thank You Al !

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7