Master Drain & Water Works

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

H in Etobicoke
H in Etobicoke

Back water valve installation and main pipe replacement

Vitaly and his crew are responsive, efficient and professional!
The best way to evaluate is to wait for the aftersale service and this guys are awesome!!
After the main pipe was replaced, I noticed a small leak comming from one of the joints close to the meter (it happens!). So I call vitaly, and his guys were there within 10 minutes!!! No questions no excuses. They apologized for the leak and fixed it right away.
Fenomenal service and job quality!

Dennis in Scarborough
Dennis in Scarborough

Drain replacement

I called Vitaly at Master drain re a blocked drain. He arrived within three hours and located the problem, a collapsed drain and root blockage. He and his crew returned the next day and replaced the pipe and installed a back flow valve. All work was done quickly and on budget.

Hi Denys thank you for helping us spreading good word about our work, it helping other people to find proper contractor for their jobs. Thank you

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Dedicated Service

Master Drain was under contract to do some work next door and the contractor offered to do some similar work for us. This ended up being a replacement of lead pipe from our basement to the city property-line, the installation of a backwater valve in the basement, and a drain replacement. We took the contractor up on his offer, and for the most part were satisfied with the work and the manner in which it was done. However, a small number of things still needed to be attended to and there was never any follow up from the contractor. The contractor made it appear as if he were in charge of the work being done by Master Drain and once I let Master Drain know about the remaining issues to be attended to, they immediately responded. They really care about their work and I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Andrew thank you for helping us spreading good word about our work, it helping other people to find proper contractor for their jobs. Thank you

Replacement of sewer pipes

We recently (Apr 2019) hired Master Drain & Water Works to undertake the replacement of the broken clay pipes in our basement. Vitaly's quote was very competitive and workmanship superb. His knowledgeable crew arrived as planned each day until the job was complete. Their professionalism and tidiness were very much appreciated. We received follow-up calls from Vitaly to ensure we were satisfied and to answer any questions. We are extremely happy we chose this company and will certainly use them for any future plumbing issues. We highly recommend Master Drain & Water Works. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for helping spread good words about our work, it helps another people find good contractor.

Q near Yonge and Finch
Q near Yonge and Finch

Clear driveway drain that was clogged with 3ft of debris

Extremely satisfied with Vitaliy and his team. They are on time and on budge. They also went extra mile in their work. The drain in our driveway was blocked and water were building up during a heavy rain. Vitaliy’s crew came on the same day I called, which was a Saturday. They pumped the large pool of water away from the drain. We found out that our drain had about 3 feet of muddy debris and leaves in the bottom of the manhole. They were working to clean it out even in the rain. After clearing the debris and snake the pipe, the crew added an intake pipe to make future snaking of the pipe easier. I would not hesitate to recommend Master Drain & Water Works to family and friends!!!

Thank you Q for spreading good words about our work, it helps people to find good contractor to do their jobs

Rob in Thornhill
Rob in Thornhill

Repair underground pipe in basement, install back water valve

We had a drain backup in the basement and when I called Vitaliy, he had a technician, Walter, come over almost instantly. Walter brought in his special camera and tool and identified the problem very quickly. We agreed to have the work done, along with a back water valve to prevent a sewer back up. Walter created a small, enclosed work space in the basement where he had to dig up under the basement floor and when done, you would hardly know he had been there as it was left squeaky clean!!! Plus, everything was done sooner than promised. What a great experience dealing with this company - hugely recommended!!!

deyto58 in Toronto
deyto58 in Toronto

Basement leak

This company was recommended to me by another plumber, as they handle basement leaks. Vitaliy was very communicative, took photos to explain the work to me, and took me through every step of the way. His team was prompt, cleaned up well each day of work, and were extremely polite and helpful. I am confident that my problem is solved - I know what was wrong, what it looked like and how he solved it. Somehow, paying for this work that nobody will ever see was made less painful because of the process that I went through with Vitaliy and his crew.

greg in Toronto
greg in Toronto

Back water valve, and main drain repair

I had a back water valve installed, and was impressed with how professional the guys were. So, I didn't think twice about calling Vitaliy when I needed another plumbing repair. He responded quickly, and it was determined that some of the old clay drain pipes were broken. His guys were punctual, polite, and efficient. They also did a very good job of cleaning up after the work. Vitaliy is also very helpful with getting all the approved paperwork for the city rebates. I would definitely recommend Master Drain.

Drain Inspection

We bought a new house and on the inspection it was recommended we get the drains looked at. Vitaliy was excellent! He was easy to get in touch with, knowledgeable, and took the time explain what he was doing. Highly recommend him.

fptx33rk in Mississauga
fptx33rk in Mississauga

Backwater Valve, Basement Apartment Separation, new 3/4" main Copper

I had been doing a DIY plumbing job for a full gut job renovation of my house. The inspector informed me that since I had done some modifications to my basement plumbing I would now need to install a backwater valve (per the city bylaw). I also had a basement apartment which would require separate lines for the basement and upstairs systems. On my way to the house the next day I saw a Master Drain truck on my street and flagged them down. The foreman came over right away and had a look, then Vitaliy showed up a few hours later. He quoted the job on the spot, explained exactly how he would do the job and gave me a price. I got two other quotes, one much higher and one fairly similar but giving me less confidence. Vitaliy was extremely responsive, followed through on literally everything he said he would do and more, and the job was finished exceeding my expectations for time and quality. I also asked him to replace my main water line with 3/4" copper and they did it in a day, even managed to save my wife's boxwood plant that was in the path of destruction and returned the site to its original condition. These guys are good at what they do, take pride in their work, and I recommend them without hesitation.

Mike rilly thank you for your awesome and technical explained review .

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7