Master Drain & Water Works

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

jim in bloor west
jim in bloor west

Main Drain Replacement

Our main drain was backed up and Vitaly responded rapidly. His crew snaked & scoped the drain and gave a diagnosis & estimate. I checked around and the quote was very competitive. At every step of the way he kept me in the loop, always responding at the time he promised or earlier. The job was completed earlier than promised and the site was left clean.
I would highly recommend Master Drain & Water Works.

Thank you Jim for spreading good words about job we done at your house, it helping another customers to find a good contractor for their projects. Thank you

LOrri in Toronto
LOrri in Toronto

Installation of drain and pipes in driveway;

Options were given when Vitally & Walter came to inspect clogged drain at end of driveway; very knowledgeable in diagnosing issue & providing options available; work was done, quickly & efficiently, including cleanup. This team has a lot of knowledge, available always to answer questions; gave followup advise; when asked, also discussed old water pipe removal & took care of that also. Highly recommend this company.

Marlie B in Mississauga
Marlie B in Mississauga

Blocked and Leaking Kitchen Sink

I called Master Drain and Water Works on the Saturday of a long weekend. I called other companies, left messages and only one other company responded, but could not come until Tuesday at the earliest. Vitaliy answered the phone and the service man came 2 hours later! he fixed everything, quickly and was neat and efficient. And the job was $100 less that the quote for the other company coming after the long weekend! Thanks to Vitaliy and Volodymyr, my kitchen is serviceable again. They will be my plumbers everytime!

PaulaD
PaulaD

Clay pipe replacement, clean out and back water valve installation

I chose to work with Vitaliy for several reasons. His quote for the work was competitive and his reviews are excellent, however it was the ease of communication that sealed the deal. And I was thrilled with the result. Vitaliy explained the work to be done clearly, responded to every email promptly and was true to his word about scheduling. His team was also very personable. The work was done surprisingly quickly. Digging was both inside my basement and outside. They made sure to inflict the least amount of damage possible despite the rainy weather. Both areas were carefully cleaned up. I highly recommend Vitaliy and his crew.

Cai in Saint Catharines
Cai in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Line Replacement out to City

This job required that our front lawn be dug out to replace the plumbing line out to the city. The team worked quickly and efficiently, and by the time they had finished, it honestly looked as though the giant hole had never been there. They took great care to keep the grass intact, to clean all remaining dirt and to sweep the front walk way (bottom right corner in photo -- grass was removed, about 4x4, 6ft deep). They were also friendly with our neighbours who came to inspect. There was no hassle, no delay. Over all a great experience and for a great price as well.

Christine & Piera in Toronto
Christine & Piera in Toronto

New 1" Water Line and Backwater Valve Installation

We bought a 114 year old home in High Park, Toronto and we tested for lead water. We found out the City's pipe was replaced but not our side leading to our newly purchased home. We were advised to replace our lead pipe with 1” new water line on our property to the City connection, as our daughter was 5 years old and at risk for lead levels and we wanted better water pressure. It was also recommended that we should install a backwater valve and we would receive the Ciy’s Basement Flooding Subsidy rebate. The job was contracted to Steve, Vitali and his crew from Master Drain and Water Works Inc. They were quick - they came by and assessed, dug the 9 ft hole despite the cold temperatures and installed the valve and replaced the pipe. Vitali was very knowledgeable and professional and called me to advise the Inspector was coming and that the Inspection passed on February 13th. We appreciated that Basement Flooding Protection form was provided to us completed and we were told to simply submit it to the City with his receipt and we would receive the reimbursement.
The only concern at that time was we were provided only one receipt for the backwater valve of $1808.00, yet we paid $5,500. The receipt also had an expiry date of Sunday, June 30, 2019 only a few months later and the job was not completed fully. We heard nothing from anyone, not how to use the valve nor who was going to fill back the big hole they dug on our front lawn. Then on May 21, 2019 we received a letter from the City of Toronto Water stating we did not pass a Backwater valve final inspection and would not be receiving the subsidy.
We have repeatedly called and messaged Steve regarding filling the hole and most recently, regarding the valve. Steve and Vitali assured us that it had passed inspection. We have been promised two weeks in a row they would arrange for the inspector to return to our home and nothing has occurred. We have no confidence the $5,500 paid for the scope of work was received as we have no proper receipts, water pressure, warranties or even a report for passing inspection. The picture of our front lawn pre-Master Drain & Water Works Inc displays the mess they left us and we are still waiting…

A. G.
A. G.

Basement main drain pipe and back water valve

Every review about Vitaliy and Master Drain is true. He responded quickly, had someone over right away and kept me informed throughout the process. I had corroded clay basement P pipe that was causing water to come up through the basement main drain. It had to be replaced so I also did the back water valve addition. Walter was knowledgeable and professional. They completed all the paperwork for me for the city rebate. I HIGHLY recommend and if I ever need plumbing Services will use again. Great peace of mind with this company!

Eugene in Mississauga
Eugene in Mississauga

Basement rough in

I contacted Master Drain & Water Works for basement rough in. The next day Vitaliy gave me an estimate and scheduled the work the same week. The guys did everything quickly and clean. I would recommend hiring these guys for your home improvement projects.

rendy
rendy

replacement of outdoor leaking tap

I have been using Master Drain and Water Works to solve my plumbing problems for several years. The workmanship of Vitaly and his staff is excellent. They are very knowledgeable, reliable and professional, and they are available to come on short notice when necessary. Vitaly is always easy to contact by phone. I am very happy to recommend this company.

Nick in Scarborough
Nick in Scarborough

Replace Sump Pump check valve and install battery backup

Vitaliy and his team are great to work with. From initial quote to speed of estimate and service they did a great job installing a battery backup for my sump pump. The plumber who came to do the job, explained everything in detail, made sure to triple check that everything was working fine and left the work area clean and spotless. Highly recommend.

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7