Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

Electricians
STOUFFVILLE ON L4A0M8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Stouffville  >  Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

Reviews for Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

CFung in Markham
CFung in Markham

Honest, Reasonable, and Professional

I recently hired Phoenix Electrical to wire and install my EV charger. Fernando came out to do the quote and made some practical suggestions. What I was most impressed with was the fact that Fernando knew the Electrical Code well. Other electricians who came out to provide a quote did not point out issues that Fernando did, which would have prevented me from passing the ESA inspection. Fernando also went above and beyond what I expected to help me meet the electrical code requirements at the lowest cost possible even BEFORE I agreed to give him the work. The price was honest and reasonable. The team who came out to do the work was professional and punctual. The technician, Ross, only had to open up one hole to fish the wires from the basement electrical panel to the garage. My engineer husband was very happy with how clean the installation looked.

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Large Chadelier installation in stairway

I called Phoenix Electrical Services to install a large chandelier in the stairway of my home.
The owner called me in a very prompt manner and had his crew at my home within days to do the installation
He and his crew are polite, clean and very professional.
I would not hesitate to call them for the next job I require and would highly recommend.

Georges in Markham
Georges in Markham

Electrical Installation

This company was recommended by a lighting store and I found Fernando to be very responsive and fair with pricing for installation. He accommodated my timing during renovation responding to a delay on my part. His crew knew their stuff and the job was completed as per schedule. He was quick to respond when I had a problem with one of the pot lights - a manufacture issue. Reasonably priced with good quality work. Would highly recommend for any electrical house renovation work.

Looking for Electricians pros in Stouffville?