Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

Electricians
STOUFFVILLE ON L4A0M8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Stouffville  >  Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

Reviews for Phoenix Electrical Services Inc.

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Large Chadelier installation in stairway

I called Phoenix Electrical Services to install a large chandelier in the stairway of my home.
The owner called me in a very prompt manner and had his crew at my home within days to do the installation
He and his crew are polite, clean and very professional.
I would not hesitate to call them for the next job I require and would highly recommend.

Georges in Markham
Georges in Markham
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Electrical Installation

This company was recommended by a lighting store and I found Fernando to be very responsive and fair with pricing for installation. He accommodated my timing during renovation responding to a delay on my part. His crew knew their stuff and the job was completed as per schedule. He was quick to respond when I had a problem with one of the pot lights - a manufacture issue. Reasonably priced with good quality work. Would highly recommend for any electrical house renovation work.