PKB Cabinet Plus.inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
230 Wilkinson Road Brampton ON L6T 4N7
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  PKB Cabinet Plus.inc

Reviews for PKB Cabinet Plus.inc

Joe in Burlington
Joe in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! First off, they were 2 wks late to begin the project. Tear out happened, then Peter’s team (one guy) was a no show and he couldn’t find a replacement. Peter ended up doing the work himself, which he admitted he hasn’t done in many years. When the cabinets arrived, we found our wine rack was a different design and the wrong size! Turns out, Peter took it upon himself to change the design without consulting us first. After install, cabinets are uneven, handles are uneven, counter has scratches. His backsplash guy was unable to do the work because he’s retired with bad knees! He was holding my tile ransom because Peter owed him $. I ended up picking up my tile, but had to pay an extra $700 because he didn’t get enough for my kitchen. I had to find a drywall guy myself and Peter paid him half of what he told me he paid him, so he didn’t return to finish the job. Peter ended up walking away from the project(due to injury) with 90% of my $, what a fool I am. If you want someone who hires cheap labour or if you’d like to be your own GC, then PK Cabinets is the place for you!

lot of things are not true, No handles or cabinets was uneven, wine rack i had given you the option to change it to small one but you accept it.because small one bottles sticks out. Back splash was way more expensive but i paid for it and you add full wall over the wine rack it was extra.people get sick or injured i dont have a control over that.
But i jumped to do the work very professionally by my self.
Dry wall work i paid the guy, even for Dinning room complete ceiling he fixed that had nothing to do with me ,

Than you decide to get the Back splash done by some one else,that is why Remaining balance of $4000 left it with you.

Salim Kanji in Toronto
Salim Kanji in Toronto

Kitchen Renovations

Was recommended by a colleague at work. Peter ( owner ) came to see us. Very professional in every aspect. Gave us ideas etc . Work commenced on designated date. Workers showed up on time and worked very diligently. Peter stayed on top of the project to ensure work was done properly and progressing on time. His staff even worked over the weekends to meet completion deadline.
Bottom line - Peter and his staff did an excellent job. His staff were pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend PKB Cabinets to anyone wishing to do kitchen renovations. Thanks Peter for the wonderful job you did. We are very appreciative of your work.

Thank you Salim for taking time to do this.
Thanks

Nestor F in Brampton
Nestor F in Brampton

Great job, great company!

We were tremendously satisfied with our home renovations. Home renovations are always difficult because of they way they disrupt your daily routine - especially when your kitchen is involved. Peter and his team are a joy to work with and he was always available to answer our questions during the renovations. His crew did a great job and the kitchen and tile work were completed on time. It was like one of those home reno shows on TV - our home was transformed. Since finishing, we have welcomed many people to our home and always receive many compliments. Highly recommend his professional services to all!

Thanks for doing this.

Sam
Sam

Kitchen Reno

We are very satisfied with our kitchen renovations. Peter is a wonderful person to work with and was always available to answer our questions during the renovations. His crew did a great job and the kitchen was completed on time. We are looking forward to enjoying our new kitchen. We would recommend this company to our friends and family. .

I appreciate this. Thanks Peter

Sandra  from Brampton
Sandra from Brampton

Kitchen,Bathroom and new Porcelain Tile in our Hallway Renovations

The age of our home at the time of our renovations was about 25 years old. In 2011, we contracted Peter from PKB Cabinet Plus to complete a full renovation on our kitchen, including custom cabinetry and porcelain floor tiles. Peter was amazing to work with and his crew was outstanding! The quality of our custom cabinets is superior and after more than 4 years, still looks brand new! Peter stands by his Team and their workmanship. We were so pleased with the product that we scheduled renovations to our bathroom(including a stand up shower) the following year! We received the same high level of service and commitment from Peter and his Team. We have had a number of compliments with these renovations from family and friends. We look forward to our next project of updating our stone fireplace in our family room.
Our Daughter has contracted Peter to complete her kitchen renovations in her home!
We highly recommend PKB Cabinets!!!

Thanks for doing this. i appreciate this. its hard to believe its already 4 years pass. Peter

Mario Fernandes of Mississauga
Mario Fernandes of Mississauga

kitchen renovation

We are very satisfied with our new kitchen. We liked the workmanship. Peter delivered the completed kitchen in 3 weeks as promised. We would highly recommend Peter to other customers.

Thanks, Mario for taking time to do this.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Laundry Cabinets, Bar and Bathroom Reno

PKB has always provided the best service for everyone of my reno's. Peter was always available to provide input and ideas as needed. Dependable, affordable, and great company to involve in any of your home renovations! Will definitely use PKB in future projects!!

Thanks for taking time to do this. Peter

Janice from Etobicoke
Janice from Etobicoke
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen, 2 Bathrooms, Hallways

PKB gave us the kitchen and bathrooms of our dreams with the best in lasting quality and workmanship. From the planning to completion, Peter was exceptionally responsive and committed to the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. The project was completed on time (really) and on budget. We have recommended him to numerous others who contracted him to do their projects and echoed the same sentiments. The most common response from people who have come through to look at our renovation is "this should be put on the front cover of a magazine". I would not hesitate to recommend Peter/PKB to anyone no matter how big or small the project...you won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and MILLIONS time another Thanks for sending me all your friends and family member.
I really appreciate that.

Jaya from Mississauga
Jaya from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

I recently had my kitchen renovated my residence and I was very impressed with Peter and his team at PKB Cabinet Plus. They worked diligently and completed the job in just 3 weeks.

I had my kitchen tiles replaced with granite tiles, I had black glazed cabinet doors installed and also created an island with a granite counter and matching cabinet doors.

Thanks Jaya for your time and review.

Bill Strong from King City
Bill Strong from King City
1 review Aurora, ON

Three bathrooms, floor refinishing on two levels, installation of hardwood floors, complete internal painting, rebuild lower level stairs, install vanity in rec room area, install new fireplace with stone facing, replace light fixtures

This is the second major renovation with PKB, Peter and his Team do incredible quality work. The attention to detail is well above average and everything is completed to the customer's satisfaction. PKB is always there to assist you on your critical decisions, taking into account, costs, material and finishes. We would highly recommend PKB for your next home improvement!

Thank you so much, Bill i appreciated very much that you took time of from your busy schedule to give me a review.

More about PKB Cabinet Plus.inc

Manufacturer of Custom Kitchen cabinets, vanities, wall unit, Bar, Full Renovations, include Floor tiles, wall removing, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Gas lines, All work done by Licensed professional. 34 YEARS EXPERIENCE.