KW Plumbing Inc

Reviews for KW Plumbing Inc

Robert Marvane from Brampton
Robert Marvane from Brampton

Plumbing

Just wanted to say thank you for the service and for fixing the leaks on our pipe. It was a good service but it was to expensive for me to pay your services because I'm on a type budget. But any way I still have to hire someone to fixed the leak for me. Very expensive but still I am satisfied with your job. Thanks Anyways.!!!

Val in Scottsdale
Val in Scottsdale

leak and faucet problems

Kevin took his time to help me with my list of plumbing issues. He repaired a leak that another plumber had failed to fix. Kevin was very knowledgeable and very reasonable. Finally, a plumber I feel I can rely on! I will definitely call Kevin again.

David in Phoenix
David in Phoenix
1 review PHOENIX, AZ

dishwasher instillation

This is the 2nd time I have used KW Plumbing, and I will use them again. They have preciously installed two toilets (that work perfectly), and have recently installed my new dishwasher. They were on time, friendly, and efficient. We have even been in talks about installing a new water heater when the current one finally dies. My parents and my in-laws have both used KW Plumbing as well. They have become our family plumber.

AZ Bengal
AZ Bengal
1 review PARADISE VALLEY, AZ

General plumbing services

If you want an excellent, reliable reasonably priced, responsive plumber, look no further than KW Plumbing. After several less-than-satisfactory experiences with plumbers, we found Kevin and have been relying on him for our plumbing needs for years. He has fixed our faucets, unclogged drains, repaired our toilets, installed and serviced hot water heaters and a water conditioner. On one occasion I called him on a holiday weekend when the sprinkler system flooded the front lawn. He came out in less than an hour, stopped the flooding, told me that I needed an irrigation specialist and did not want to charge me a dime. He has my highest possible recommendation

Amanda in DC Ranch
Amanda in DC Ranch

Garbage disposal needing replacing

Kevin was able to check out the problem with our disposal the same day and found the motor had died. He was able to put a new disposal in immediately. He was timely and courteous - even took his shoes off at the door!! And the cost was appropriate. I will definitely be recommending him and will continue to use him as our plumber.

Adam Sonnenklar in Scottsdale
Adam Sonnenklar in Scottsdale
1 review SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Complete renovationof kitchen and bathrooms plumbing

KW Plumbing did a very good job when we renovated our home and replaced all the plumbing fixtures throughout. Also,later on, he replaced our kitchen disposal and just recently we needed a new gas hot water heater. KW did in within a day from our request and was very professional for all our jobs.
Highly recommend this company!

More about KW Plumbing Inc