Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Formerly Miracle Window Cleaning
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Markham ON L3P 1K8
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Reviews for Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

John & Martha in Markham
John & Martha in Markham

Window & Gutter Cleaning

This is the 3rd time we have used Clearly the Best Window Cleaning and once again we are extremely satisfied with the quality of work done. The windows, screens and sills are sparkling clean.
All of the employees we have met have been very professional and respectful. We definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for the kind words! That's what we aim for. Happy customers always come back. :)

Horrible Customer Service and Unprofessional Approach

I have used this company in the past and was so disappointed with my recent service on all levels. I think that with any business it is important to maintain professionalism, general care and a keen interest in your regular customers is especially important. This does not seem the case at this present time and I think that the hiccups with staff and general approach will mean some disappointment on the company's end from customers not returning. Sad to have to now spend extra money to get another company in to do the job that I expected done with care, for my eves and windows.

One bad hire on our part resulted in this. He was let go. We offered to send a more experienced crew back to fix what the new hires had done, but it was too late and we already got hit with this bad review.

Brigitte in Newmarket
Brigitte in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

clean windows and eaves troughs

Clearly the WORST!!! After coming back twice to clean the eaves and downspouts they assured me they were cleaned properly the first time. I finally climbed on the roof to see why they STILL aren't draining - they are JAMMED with several years of crap (I'm a new tenant) which is now decomposed dirt... The windows are a whole other complaint! Now they want me to pay again to come back to do the job that should have been completed properly on the first visit!

Eavestroughs were cleaned mid-summer. New materials have fallen into the eavestroughs since. Several windows were old with failed seals and condensation between the glass. We went back 3 times to investigate clogged eavestroughs and found nothing each visit. This is our first non-10 review ever. I, the business owner, went there myself on one of those visits and even cleaned several of the glass cabinets in her living room for no extra charge. We really are shocked by this review.

window and gutter cleaning

Thanks so much to Tony and Mike for a great job! I've been dealing with this company for 4 years and have never been disappointed, even after the change in ownership. I highly recommend this company.

Window and eaves cleaning

Someone new this time, Josh. He was punctual, professional and personable and did a fabulous job. I have been dealing with this company for a few years now and I would highly recommend them. Thanks again to everyone on the team.

Michael Daniels from Toronto
Michael Daniels from Toronto

Window Cleaning

My wife did the research and we chose Miracle because of their high rating. Arranged for cleaning inside & out. The crew arrived on time & did a great job. Our windows have never been cleaner. I have cleaned our windows for the past 30 years. Based on Miracle's fine work, I have now been fired! We would highly recommend Miracle and would definitely use them again.

Window and eaves cleaning

Thanks once again everyone for your fantastic work.... kind, professional and observant. One time it was my crumbling chimney and this year it was the racoons that had ripped off some roofing and were making a home for themselves. And the bonus? .... clean sparkling windows!! ;o)

Ivana from Toronto
Ivana from Toronto
1 review Maple, ON

Window cleaning

We hired Robert for two jobs and he was wonderful. He was punctual, professional and did an excellent job cleaning the windows . I will be using him again in the Spring for my own windows!

Laura G from Toronto
Laura G from Toronto

Window cleaning

Jean-Paul at Miracle Window Cleaning did a wonderful job with the window cleaning. He was prompt, very professional and polite, and the windows look awesome. I would highly recommend this company without reservation!

More about Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Clearly The Best Window Cleaning offers the highest standard of professional window and eavestrough cleaning services in the GTA. We are commited to quality and exceeding our customers' expectations. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with the results. www. clearlythebestwindowcleaning. com
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?