Jtg Systems Computer Repair

Jtg Systems Computer Repair

Reviews for Jtg Systems Computer Repair

Private User reviews , ON

Not on time

Came to pick up my laptop 3 days in a row and wasn’t here on opening hours. I had to wait 1:45 hours to pick up my lap top. Y

Nicolevandelaar in
Nicolevandelaar in
1 review , ON

Fixed laptop

I brought my laptop in and John fixed it very quickly, nice friendly and good service. I highly recommend to anyone who has computer issues. I will be back if I need anything

More about Jtg Systems Computer Repair

JTG Systems is Your #1 in Niagara and St. Catharines for computer repair and Mac / Apple repair, data recovery and Niagara Computer Repair. Call our office at (905) 892-4555 for one of our professional computer repair technicians to help you with your computer, laptop repair, Mac or other computer ...
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Fonthill?