Toronto Handyman

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Richmond Hill  >  Toronto Handyman

Reviews for Toronto Handyman

Nigina in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Thanks to Gregory he did a great job on our shelves in the basement but the you can totally see where the ceiling was repaired and he promised it wouldn;t show. Also he showed up late for our initial appointment and I have a busy schedule I do not like to be kept waiting. To be fair we paid next to nothing for the work so I do not regret the service.

Sharaf in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Gregory did a great job putting up the fence in my backyard but communication makes me very skeptical. The first appointment was a no show and I always had to call several times and leave multiple messages to get a hold of anyone or get a call back which made it difficult and time consuming for me.

More about Toronto Handyman

No matter how small, we do it ALL!