Eaves Experts

AW in Oshawa
AW in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Eaves Repair

I was very pleased with the service and professionalism provided by NK Windows and Eaves. They did an excellent job. I will certainly call on them again in the near future. It was a pleasure to finally find a company that actually cares about their work and reputation more than money. Good job Neethan.

George from Thornhill
George from Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Eavesdrop

Neethan and his crew did an excellent job to repair some damages eavesdrops. He offered some suggestions, was very easy to deal with and did quality work fast. I'd recommend him.

A. Levy from Toronto
A. Levy from Toronto

Eaves Cleaning/Repair/Installation

For the past few years I've had NK Windows and Eaves repair my eaves, replace a portion of the eaves, and do regular cleanings. Neethan is professional, courteous, and his service is well priced.

Julia  from Old Toronto
Julia from Old Toronto

Downpipe Disconnect

When we needed to have our downpipe disconnected, NK Windows and Eaves (The Eaves Expert) was able to come the very next day. Neethan was very friendly, courteous and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again.10 stars.

Dev. L. from Old Toronto
Dev. L. from Old Toronto

Eaves repair and cleaning

-Prompt service (they arrived on the date that was booked).
- Professional quality cleaning and repair.
- Honest and very affordable for the repairs that were required.
- Other companies would have billed me for unnecessary services. This company didn't.
I highly recommend.

Paul Morrison in Markham
Paul Morrison in Markham

Repair and readjust downspouts & eavestroughs

We would highly recommend NK Eaves Experts for not only doing an excellent job, but for being willing to listen to the problem, then to come up with solutions, and explain the reasoning behind them. Neethan was patient and accommodating, and strove to come up with the best possible solution within a reasonable budget. We have since had heavy rainstorms that have tested his work, and we cannot be more pleased with the result! His prices were very fair, and he communicated well, was very professional and a pleasure to work with! We have no hesitation in giving him a 10!

Paul Kelly - Toronto
Paul Kelly - Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Eaves/Fascia Repair

From the ability to request an online quote, the timely response to that request, the fact that they came out on a Sunday for what was something of an emergency repair to the quick and efficient way the job was done, the emailed PDF invoice, the reasonable cost AND the ability to pay that bill online... I can't recommend this company enough. I only wish more were like them. Thanks!

Thomas from Toronto
Thomas from Toronto

Repaired Eaves

If you have repairs to do this team is fantastic. We had a 15ft section of our eaves hanging off the side of our house, and about to fall off. It was over Christmas and we were worried it would drop and do damage to our neighbor's property. Everyone else I called was unavailable but NK Windows came the same day to inspect and had it repaired within 24 hours, very impressed.

Carol  from North York
Carol from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

This company arrived when they said, they were friendly and answered my questions well. They seemed to be honest about what additional repair work was needed. The only problem I had was that there was a lot of grit from the shingles in the eaves troughs and their method of cleaning the was to use a leave blower. I did not care for this as a lot of the grit was blown all over the garden from the roof. And there is still grit remaining in the eaves troughs so it would have preferred that this was done manually.
Also the initial cost was to include some repair work which as it turned out they said I did not need, however they still charged me the original price which was to include this repair work.
I would not hire this company again for this reason.

Nick in North york
Nick in North york
1 review North York, ON

Eave installation

After 2 years of house water leakage,
NK eaves saved the day by installing missing eaves in a very difficult to reach location. We are finally free of leaks. Thanks NK.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.