Eaves Experts

130 Kitchener Road Toronto ON M1E 2Y3

Reviews for Eaves Experts

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Eavestrough

Nethan did the job quickly, and refused to accept payment until I confirmed that the water leaking in from the old eavestrough had stopped. He is professional, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dave and Karen from Markham
Dave and Karen from Markham

Eavestrough Cleaning And Repair

I was referred to Neethan last fall after heavy flooding/overflowing with my eavestroughs. He responded to my e-mail within one hour and was out the next day to assess the situation. He gave me a quote and had the work done within a week. He and his team were extremely efficient and professional. I have recommended Neethan to 2 other people so far and will continue to do so.

Aviv from Vaughan
Aviv from Vaughan

Downspout installation

I should have posted this long time ago but better late than never...
In September 2015, I noticed water was sitting in one of the eaves. The problem was that previous homeowners cancelled a downspout but did not install a new one. Neethan answered the phone right away- unlike other highly rated companies that took days to return my call. He understood the problem right away and knew exactly what questions to ask to get all the information he needed. He even asked me to send him photos of the other eaves and of the place I thought would be best to install the new one, so he could match the colour. His quote was very reasonable (another company I contacted asked more than twice without even speaking to me- just based on the information I provided on their web form).
Neethan came right on the time we agreed of. He spotted the problem immediately and fixed it quickly and professionally.

I'm very happy I found Neethan. Great service, reasonable price, and highly professional!

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Eaves cleaning and partial eaves replacement

I'm so glad that we have found Neethan. He responded quickly to my initial call and committed to dates. I liked that he was on site with his crew to do the work and could explain what needed doing and why. Thank you Neethan, we will definitely be using you yearly for our eaves!

Brad Taylor in Toronto
Brad Taylor in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Eavestrough and downspout repairs

I called Neethan at 9pm on a Tuesday night regarding an issue with my eavestrough and he was at my house at 9am the next morning. He had the job expertly done before the end of the day. The workmanship is top-notch and the price of the job was very fair. Neethan is an honest guy who does what he says he'll do, within the timeframe he commits to. Responsive, reliable, fair price. Great work!

Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.

Eaves cleaning

We had the eaves overflowing with water and understanding the severity of the problem Neethan came over immediately to take care of it.

He cleaned out all the gutters, removed the tennis ball lodged in the downspout and added a few extra brackets to hold everything tightly into place.

Neethan is very friendly, approachable and patient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Kenneth from Toronto
Kenneth from Toronto

Eaves troughs

Called Neethan in an emergency situation, he came and resolved the problem (water overflow) the same day I called, and within a few hours. Very communicative and efficient. Highly recommended!!! I will be calling him again for any future services.

moonstruck from Toronto
moonstruck from Toronto

eaves trough replacement

I have been dealing with eaves overflow and leaking since I had my eaves replaced 6 years ago. I have had a couple of companies come to look at problem, only to tell me there is no problem. So I turned to HomeStars.
Eaves Experts returned my call the same day. This really impressed me. I had called 3 companies and, they were the first to call back.
Neethan went to my house, I was not at home. He inspected
the eaves, he noticed the sag in our troughs. Finally, I thought I was seeing things! he made some suggestions, and I decided on getting the whole system replaced.
We went with a much wider trough, and they are solid run no seams.
From the first phone call to the job being completed...one week. Very clean workers, and nothing left behind for us to deal with, just a brown bag full of leaves.
I love my eaves troughs. It rained the other night, and there was no leaks, and no spill over. I am ready to recommend Eaves Experts to any one. And the price can't be beat. Neethan told me that they also do trough cleaning, and the price on that is very good as well. I hope to meet Neethan one day :)

Neethan's suggestions were thoughtful, and

DNDM
DNDM

Eaves installation and replacement

Had some eaves issues at my 115 year old home. Due to some ineptitude, I needed brand new eaves replaced as well as having some old eaves fixed. Neethan was prompt and did a great job. Winter will be the main test but I expect a similar response if anything arises. Very happy with the service and level of professionalism.

Jeffrey. in Davisville
Jeffrey. in Davisville

Heating cable installation

I live in an older home and because there is a lack of proper insulation, we often get ice dams in the flat roof part in the winter.
After purchasing heating cable I wanted to find a company that would install the cable on the roof. I called no less than a dozen companies before I got Eaves Experts to do the job and I am glad that I did.
Neethan responded to my call promptly and we chatted about what I wanted done. We settled on a time and he was great at communicating when he was going to be able to come to do the work, even letting me know that he was running a bit late.
When he got to the house, he set up quickly and I showed him what needed to be done. He had some great suggestions and was really easy to work with.
I’ve worked with lots of contractors but Neethan was one of the best communicators as well as knowing his stuff.
I highly recommend Eaves Experts and will definitely use them again on my next job.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.