Alexander Brown And Associates

promomusic from Ottawa
promomusic from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting

We hired Alexander Brown & Associates after finding them on a “nCrowd – Ottawa” discount coupon at $79.00 per room. At first, my wife was skeptical so we only ask him to paint the one room. We were so satisfied with his work on that room that we hired him to re-paint our entire home. He paid attention to details and covered everything with drop-clothes and we had zero paint splatter. His price was reasonable and he guarantied his work. It’s my pleasure to recommend him to anyone.
The Brankers

Ryan from Ottawa
Ryan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting

I purchased a painting deal from Alexander Brown and Associates from a discount website. For over a month I tried to get a hold of them following that to schedule a date for a simple 1 bedroom paint job, and they never got back to me. I emailed, called, texted - and nothing worked. I will be requesting a refund and will ensure not to do business with this company again.

I am not sure how or why this could have happened. I have had the same phone number and email address for many years now. If you are having a problem getting ahold of me perhaps Encroud could assist you in making sure you have the correct contact info. I would be happy to honour any deal you have purchased.

Lorraine from Ottawa
Lorraine from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting

The first job Dave did for us was done well. He painted our downstairs, his son assisted, and it was done in a couple of days. Painting quality was excellent. We asked him back this April to do the upstairs, some minor plumbing, and some closet doors. Again, painting work was excellent quality and a fair price but punctuality, timeliness and reliability not so great this time. Painting was done, although we gave a deposit the rest is still waiting to be done so I cannot comment on the quality of that work.

During this project I fell ill and ended up in the hospital. The clients deposit was refunded and was informed of the situation at the earliest possible date.

grewal from Ottawa
grewal from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

painting

I won't recommend alexander brown and associates.
He was Mr Nice guy when he came for estimation. He wont come back to finish the touching ups he missed a lot of spots. Not a professional painter. I paid him cash and he never provided me with receipts. Dave likes to take advantage of consumers. He is not a professional painter.

I'm sorry that this client feels this way. The paint job in his house was done quickly and efficiently and was verified as done and complete by both the father and adult son who scrutinized every inch of the work. We did a complete walk through (the three of us) and all touch ups were done. Once they were satisfied they paid me in cash hoping to avoid the taxes. I issued them a paid invoice by email. The son took to calling, texting and threatening me several times a day for the following weeks complaining that there were so many misses in the paint job. I offered to return and take a look as soon as I could. The calls and texts continued to a point where I did not feel it was a good idea to return.
These clients were totally satisfied when they paid me at the end of the job so I'm not sure how things turned after that. I tried everything I could do despite the threats.

More about Alexander Brown And Associates

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.