Kingscape Landscape Construction Group

Reviews for Kingscape Landscape Construction Group

Brent and Cathy from Toronto
Brent and Cathy from Toronto

Front Yard Facelift

What a fantastic job Kingscape did on our driveway, walkway, and front planting. Our old asphalt driveway and flagstone walkway were both cracked and crumbling, and our front garden was overgrown and messy. Kingscape tore it all out and installed a new interlock driveway and walkway with a beautiful accent border, and new planting that reflected our style and taste complete with a full irrigation system and breathtaking lighting. Our new front yard is truly the envy of the neigbourhood.

Steven P from King
Steven P from King
1 review King, ON

Backyard Oasis

I highly recommend Kingscape to anyone. The best thing I ever did was hire them for my landscaping project. We learned about them through a parent on my sons hockey team. Kingscape was working on a very large project at the time for them and we would ask for updates at games and practices. The couple could not express how happy they were with Kingscape. We went over to there house when the project was done and were literally blown away. We hired Kingscape this summer to build our pool, cabana/bar, pergola and planting. They literally built the backyard of our dreams. There work and craftsmanship is in a league of its own. The attention to detail is incredible. They were punctual, clean, and so easy to deal with. It was the easiest renovation ever done. We literally sat back and watched the show. We love Kingscape and we always recommend them to everyone.

Stefanie in Woodbridge
Stefanie in Woodbridge

Landscaping

Kingscape landscape redid my front yard. It looks beautiful. After seeing other work the company did in my area I knew I had to hire them. Two years later it still looks beautiful. Thank you

Tanya Sydor in Maple
Tanya Sydor in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Front Yard Landscaping

I hired Kingscape Landscape in 2010 and they were wonderful up until they got paid. Once they were paid and all the boxwoods, plants and trees started dying, and bench wall started crumbling, they have not returned any of our phone calls to this day. Several messages and attempts were made. Actually I did text Mike the owner of Kingscape explaining my issues and concerns regarding the bench wall only to get a text back from him saying "Sorry who is this" (acting like he didn’t know who I was)

In fact most of the people on our street are or were experiencing problems with the work done by Kingscape. One of our neighbors had flagstone stairs done only for them to literally fall apart and crumble within a few months. Not one call back from them. So as you can see folks this is the companies work ethic and my situation is not isolated.

Many materials also quoted in the invoice are not used in the actual landscaping.

I would not recommend Kingscape to anyone. The quality of work is far from exceptional. I would definitely caution anyone who hires Kingscape.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Richmond Hill?