Kingscape Landscape Construction Group

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Richmond Hill ON L4E 0K2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Richmond Hill  >  Kingscape Landscape Construction Group

Reviews for Kingscape Landscape Construction Group

Lindsay in Richmond Hill
Lindsay in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Landscaping

Mike has made my little house feel even more like my home.
The level of care, level of kindness and quality of work from Mike and every member of his team, exceeds every expectation I had for the job that was done, which has transformed my property into a space that can be truly enjoyed. My family will be making summer time memories for years to come.
Thank you Mike & Team!

Tony Creta, Vaughan, Ontario
Tony Creta, Vaughan, Ontario

Backyard Pool And Landscaping

Our family wanted to extend our gratitude for creating “Our Paradise” that we were able to share with friends and family this summer. Yourself and your team were able to take our vision and needs and elaborate to deliver not just a backyard with a pool but a real oasis we can be proud of.

I wanted to give a special thank you to your crew, their professionalism and attention to detail made the experience a positive one. I find myself telling the story of how our landscapers always ensured our home was left tidy each night more often than I thought I would, thank you.

Lastly, what impressed us most was when we called you concerning an issue with our waterfall you reacted as we had hoped. We sincerely appreciated your speed to correcting the issue.

We thank you and look forward to future projects together,

Our Family,
Tony, Lisa, Madalyn and Antonio

Caispeckets73 in Richmond Hill
Caispeckets73 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kingscape Landscape

I went to my local stone yard to ask for a recommendation for my landscape project. They highly recommended Kingscape. From the first phone call to Mike, to my finished project, it was easy and professional. The Kingscape crew is hard working and considerate. I was given great advice on what I wanted to achieve. The finished project is better than I could have imagined! Thank you Mike and the whole Kingscape crew!

Tania
Tania
1 review King City, ON

Front/side/back landscaping and deck

After searching and getting a few quotes for over a 1 year. We watched Mike and his team transform our neighborhood. Thanks Mike, Justin, Mark and the rest of the team for the amazing work you did in the front of our house last fall. And turning our backyard this spring into an amazing area for our children and us to enjoy. Your patience as we changed our mind in colours and design was very appreciated. As well as your teams professionalism and demeanor while working in our home and interacting with our kids. Your teams attention to detail and quality of work will allow us to enjoy our outdoor living for many years to come. Thank You!!! Tania & Danny

Gianni from Maple
Gianni from Maple

Front Yard Landscaping

We have been enjoying our backyard oasis that Mike and his team built for us 4 years ago - the work that they did was absolutely incredible and rock solid. Throughout the past winters there has been no movement whatsoever in the stonework and everything looks as good as when it was first completed. It was now time to complete our front yard and without a doubt we called in Mike and his team again as we knew the end result would be incredible and built to last. Mike knew exactly what we wanted and our vision for the front. After going through a few options for stonework and colors, we gave him an empty palette and asked him to design the front based on his vision for our home. During construction, the team was very punctual, professional, and kept the workplace clean. We received many compliments and comments about how well the work was being done and how nice things were coming along. The project was completed very quickly and the end result is incredible - we could not be more pleased. The attention to detail in the herringbone pattern on the driveway as well as the stonework in the landing is second to none. We have recommended Kingscape to all of our friends - many of which have used them in our area - and we will continue to recommend Kingscape for any outdoor landscape work that someone needs done.

Landscaping Overhall

It took some time to start the project due to weather delays and so forth but once we did, we were very glad we went with them. They selected the top of the line materials and went above and beyond. Mike's vision for the layout and yard far exceeded mine and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Pool, Landscaping and So Much More!

After receiving many quotes and not a good feeling from other sales reps, Kingscape was a pleasant surprise! Mike spent hours with us mapping out various layouts and possible materials to use for the pool & landscape design. Kingscape had tons of innovative ideas that made our backyard unique and everything we could have hoped for! When we were delayed, the team worked around our schedules to accommodate us. One of the things that most impressed us was once the team was here, they were fully organized and on track. A well oiled machine! We were so happy with the work they did in the backyard that this past spring they came back and removed our old failing landscaping and replaced and rejuvenated the look of our entire house.

The look of awwww when people see our backyard never gets old. My husband is in love with his oversized bar and the kids cuddle around the gas firepit! Our pool has become the neighbourhood camp and definitely a hot spot for evening drinks.

The true integrity of any company is their follow up and the work they do after you have fully paid for the Job...A++ for Kingscape!
P.S. Mike, let's get that tree replaced ;)

1 review King City, ON

Front and back yard hardscape and landscaping

Wow! I absolutely love it! I must have said this a million times while kingscape was working on our project. I have never seen a harder working team. Not only that, the team at kingscape are ridiculously meticulous. Justin and Mike even went so far as to rip up completed work because it didn't look absolutely perfect and this was near the end of the project. We've had neighbours we've never met go out of their way to say how much they loved the design and how unique it was. We've even caught people doing slow drive bys to take a peek. Kingscape has made quite a name for themselves in our area. One evening while out for a walk we ended up talking to 4 neighbours that also had work done by kingscape and the general consensus is kingscape is definitely worth every penny and worth the wait. I have never had a better experience. 110% would recommend kingscape to anyone looking to have some work done.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Landscaping

About 4 years back we put a pool in with only partial landscaping. We planned to do more after a few years. Based on some recommendations from neighbours we called Kingscape.
After dealing with many contractors over the years with our pool it was refreshing to work with someone like Mike who provided my wife and I tons of ideas of what could be done with our backyard/frontyard.
We get compliments from people who come over all the time about the design and workmanship. When we compare it to our previous landscapers there really is no comparison. Kingscape did a fantastic job.
They also completed the job very efficiently, sending a whole crew to get the job done quickly rather than having it drag on.
Would recommend Mike, Justin and the crew in a heartbeat.

Samantha and Chris
Samantha and Chris
4 reviews King City, ON

Exterior Front and Backyard Makeover

I cant begin to say enough about our new Landscaping, Mike and the Kingscape crew!
My husband and I were very indecisive when it came to designing our front entryway and backyard - Mike was very patient as we mulled over tree and rock placement, consistently providing us with new ideas and designs. Our end result is breathtaking and far beyond what we could have imagined. From the moment we first called Kingscape to the time the job was complete it has been nothing but a pleasure. The crew arrived early and left late each day leaving the property, as well as road side spotless. They were friendly, kind and an overall pleasure to have around.
We will definitely be using and recommending Kingscape in the future.

It has been weeks since the job has been completed and we are still receiving complements from all the neighbours!
Thanks Again Kingscape!!