LL CLIMATIC INSULATION LTD

HomeStars  >  Insulation in Edmonton  >  LL CLIMATIC INSULATION LTD

Reviews for LL CLIMATIC INSULATION LTD

1 review Edmonton, AB

Insulation

I asked for the wrong insulation for Edmonton weather and they just put it in. I now find out it should not be used here. I had to fight with them to take it out and was told I am an auful lady! I am now out 1,500.00 but I would not want them back in my attic. Do not use

Kevin from Edmonton
Kevin from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic Insulation Upgrade to R50

First-class professional attic insulation upgrade! These two brothers (Lyle and Len) know how to run a business (30+ years!). Crew was friendly, happy to answer questions. Guys did a great job cleaning up. Not to mention the A+ BBB rating! Well done guys!!