1st Air

Reviews for 1st Air

Taiwo
Taiwo

AC Purchase

I bought a new air conditioner from 1st Air Heating company a mouth ago. During the process of the sale and installation, I dealt with a lot of employees of the company. They are all professional, respectful and reliable. I had false issue and I called the technical department of the company and a technician was sent within 8 hours. The technician later found out that the issue I had was totally unrelated to the AC. I dealt with Shabnam who shown a high level of understanding, professionalism and customers relationship. I will definitely recommend friends to the 1st Air Heating & Cooling Ltd.

A.J. in Toronto
A.J. in Toronto
1 review Sandford, ON

Moved my air conditioner - fast friendly fantastic service

I needed my air conditioner moved to accommodate a backyard renovation. Fred contacted me personally within the hour, and his team came the very next day, moved the A/C unit and cleaned up afterwards. The guys were very friendly and accommodating to our requirements. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Amazing service at a very fair price. Thanks!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lennox furnace

Had a technicians come over and diagnosed my 20 year old furnace. Technician was very knowledgeable. I ended up replacing the old noisy furnace with a one of the best Lennox furnaces. It is absolutely quiet and one the most efficient furnaces there is. I recommend 1st air as they are very educated and knowledgable.

Luke Kumar in York
Luke Kumar in York

AC Install - no invoice... can't get a response from the sales rep Aldo

1st Air did an AC install on June 21st. Its not July 22nd and they still have not produced an invoice for me. I have left a number of voicemails for Aldo. He was quick to help before the install. Once the install was complete, he has gone silent. We are supposed to 2 years parts and labour and 10 years parts on the unit. I wont be able to get warranty support without the invoice. Extremely dissappointed.

A/C Install

I got quotes from several other installers (including the big box stores). They all quoted me in the $2800 to $4500 range and I finally went with 1st Air. These guys turned out to be the better choice. Met with one of the sales agents, and they installed it the next day. Installation was quick (less than 2hrs) and the guys were professional. Customer service was great too when I inquired about the coil's model and serial number in order to register my units for the warranty. Best money I've ever spent. No regrets.

More about 1st Air

1st Air Heating and Cooling offers HVAC installations and services in the Greater Toronto Area, including commercial and residential Furnace, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality units.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Scarborough?