Appliance Genie Repair And Service

Appliance Repair
Appliance Genie Repair And Service

Reviews for Appliance Genie Repair And Service

Be aware

Don't get this company to repair anything, the worst service I’ve experienced. After charging me to diagnose a washer about $100 +tax, we had to call/ email them to get a quote ( hard to get a hold of them) , the repair cost they give us was so high , will be much cheaper to buy new washer

The repair guy maybe spent 5 min , charged 100 + tax for 5 min . That's outrageous

Be aware , they charge a fee upfront , and they give you outrageous quote , doesn't make sense to use their service .

We requested refund as this is obviously a s..m , will update the review when I hear back from them .

Dryer repair

i called around to a few diffrent repair shops and appliance genie came and fixed my dryer the same day.

I will use there service again if needed in the future.

Private User reviews Puslinch, ON

GE washer

Appliance Genie came on July 28/20 and replaced washer seal. Washer spin cycle hasn't worked since. Drum makes a loud noise as it is hitting something. We called Aug. 7 to get them to return. They said we have to go back through GE. we called GE and got a new service contract number. Appliance Genie contacted us and told us that they don't service our area, yet it was their technician that messed us up. We are still waiting for a resolution with them and GE.

Justin Pound
Justin Pound
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Washer Repair

Terrific company to work with. I have had to call twice for my stove and washer repair and both times the service was excellent. They were easy to schedule an appointment with and were quick and affordable. I highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future.

Ramon Giddings
Ramon Giddings
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Dryer Repair

Booked online within a matter of minutes. Received a text message confirmation immediately. Was contacted directly to review the issue we were having with our dryer. Adam was awesome. Let me know when he was on his way and was on time. Fixed our issue quickly! Will be using in the future, keep it up!

Detail Fail

Maytag Washer, ca. 8 years old, failed. Called Appliance Genie based on web survey (should have used Homestars). Took almost a week to get someone to look at the Maytag. I was still at work but tenant was there, let Service Tech in. Service Tech spent literally less than 10 minutes on site, said machine could not be fixed, left. No detail whatsoever as to what was wrong, just that it could not be fixed. Invoice came by email - “Here is your detailed invoice”. “Detail” was - wait for it - “Diagnostic Charge”. No other info. Applicance Genie - all “Charge”, no “Diagnostic”. But they will make your money disappear. Do. Not. Hire.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Washing Machine under warranty

Appliance Genie came out 3 times to try and fix our new GE washing machine. Each time they left saying the machine was fixed. After they left I would try and run a load of laundry and find out the problem still exists. Appliance Genie no longer returns calls since the third time. The problem started in November and still exists in January. I would not recommend their service to anyone.

Appliance repair

I was quoted $580.00 to fix my stove (after the $82.00 paid initally). I decided to bite the bullet and pay for a second opinion as I was suspicious of the estimate. They only took the back panel off but managed to diagnose the stove top and front panels as well as the oven? Didn't seem right.

Called in second appliance guy. $217.00 parts and install included. The oven part I was told by Genie cost $350.00. Nothing remotely close to that price was needed and ignitors I was told needed changing (not so). To add insult to injury, they tried to upsell a power converter to me to the tune of $50.00 (sold at Canadian tire for half the price).

Second (and honest) estimate well worth it if you are contemplating using these guys. So happy with the friendly and helpful service I recieved from company I went with. Showed me exactly what needed fixing did a thorough diagnostic on my stove taking evening apart to check the parts and wires. Genie, not so much...

After reading the review it is clear that the quick fix was chosen. We, however, wanted to replace the wiring harness and go a step further to ensure that any wiring damaged by the mice were replaced and not forgotten. It's better to look at the bigger picture and put safety ahead of price. Good luck Appliance Genie Team.

More about Appliance Genie Repair And Service

PROFESSIONALS ​YOU CAN TRUST. JUST GOOD SERVICE. NO WISHING REQUIRED. Count on Appliance Genie for all your residential and commercial service needs in Kitchener and throughout the surrounding area! Make an appointment today, and a trained technician will come to inspect your problem and give you an honest repair estimate. ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Kitchener?