Appliance Genie Repair And Service

Appliance Repair
10 pattandon ave ON N2R3s5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Kitchener  >  Appliance Genie Repair And Service

Reviews for Appliance Genie Repair And Service

1 review Guelph, ON

Washing Machine under warranty

Appliance Genie came out 3 times to try and fix our new GE washing machine. Each time they left saying the machine was fixed. After they left I would try and run a load of laundry and find out the problem still exists. Appliance Genie no longer returns calls since the third time. The problem started in November and still exists in January. I would not recommend their service to anyone.

Appliance repair

I was quoted $580.00 to fix my stove (after the $82.00 paid initally). I decided to bite the bullet and pay for a second opinion as I was suspicious of the estimate. They only took the back panel off but managed to diagnose the stove top and front panels as well as the oven? Didn't seem right.

Called in second appliance guy. $217.00 parts and install included. The oven part I was told by Genie cost $350.00. Nothing remotely close to that price was needed and ignitors I was told needed changing (not so). To add insult to injury, they tried to upsell a power converter to me to the tune of $50.00 (sold at Canadian tire for half the price).

Second (and honest) estimate well worth it if you are contemplating using these guys. So happy with the friendly and helpful service I recieved from company I went with. Showed me exactly what needed fixing did a thorough diagnostic on my stove taking evening apart to check the parts and wires. Genie, not so much...

After reading the review it is clear that the quick fix was chosen. We, however, wanted to replace the wiring harness and go a step further to ensure that any wiring damaged by the mice were replaced and not forgotten. It's better to look at the bigger picture and put safety ahead of price. Good luck Appliance Genie Team.

Thomas in
Thomas in

Dryer repair

Called in to check the dryer and got a quote of $395.16 for the heater kit
And had to pay $82.50 as dryer trip charge
I am sure that technician was not a professional
The tech didn't even check the vent which clogged and gave a quote.

1 review Black River Bridge, NB

Microwave repair

Microwave was not heating up food. The Light and turn table worked but the food would not heat up. Adam arrived earlier than expected and found the problem very quickly. I am very pleased with the work and the price. I would use them again.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Gas Dryer Repair

I called yesterday for service to repair my LG Dryer. I was given three different appointment times to select. I was told there would possibly be a 2 hour window. The service advisors arrived early, had the solution in less than 8 minutes. The problem was fixed and they were on there way in less than 40 minutes.
Very Friendly and Helpful. Great Service! Great Work!
I would highly recommend them.

Kerri in Toronto
Kerri in Toronto
1 review Brant, ON

Very nice service

Awesome service quick and did a great job very happy..my washer is fixed and i am very happy.will recommend them to friends that need appliances fixed..i am a single mom and when a washer breaks and no where to clean clothes it hard they did great and i am happy

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Service call

I cannot put to words how grateful I am for the service, care and compassion that was given to us by Appliance Genie. To have your washing machine stop working on a Saturday, one week before Christmas leaves for little hope that you will be up a running as soon as you would like.

We placed a call to Appliance Genie on Saturday morning and by noon we had received a phone call back providing a full diagnosis to what the problem could be, as well as steps we could take to problem solve this on our own. Thankfully my husband is handy and felt confident he could take a part the washer as instructed by the technician. Before you knew it, we had a working washing machine! We also learned that cleaning out the draining pipe can be very helpful; lots of neat things get stuck in there I tell you!

As a mom of two young boys who love to get dirty, having a working washing machine is vital. And having a service you can count on is even more vital. I can not thank you enough Appliance Genie for providing that good old fashion customer service that you just don't get anymore.

Sarah in Kitchener
Sarah in Kitchener

Dishwasher repair

We were having problems with our dishwasher intermittently. When they arrived for the initial call he was very knowledgeable about our dishwasher and was able to identify the issue from my description.

Every interaction I had with Appliance Genie from the initial call to the repair was positive and I would highly recommend them.

Richard in Cambridge
Richard in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Portable Dishwasher Repair

Our dishwasher was having issues pumping out the water. The guys from the rent to own place we bought it from spent over an hour and was not able to fix the issue.

The issue was fixed in 5 minutes! They had great manners, courteous, polite and gave a great simple explanation that will allow me to fix the issue if it comes up in the future.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the review and enjoy your dishwasher.

Hellen in Toronto
Hellen in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

Older dishwasher was repaired. Honest, knowledgeable and very professional service. They quickly returned my call, answered questions and offered options for repair. I was very happy with their work. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

More about Appliance Genie Repair And Service

PROFESSIONALS ​YOU CAN TRUST. JUST GOOD SERVICE. NO WISHING REQUIRED. Count on Appliance Genie for all your residential and commercial service needs in Kitchener and throughout the surrounding area! Make an appointment today, and a trained technician will come to inspect your problem and give you an honest repair estimate. ...