Vancouver In The Box

Raz from 911 Restoration of Vancouver
Raz from 911 Restoration of Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Packing, unpacking

As a restoration company 911 restoration loves to work with Vancouver in the box, Limor the owner is very easy to work with, she has her crew ready to help in any given time.
when I get Vancouver in the box to help me with our projects I also buy my self a peace of mind that every item will be packed , protected and listed before we complete the move.
I was working with Vancouver in the box on numerous projects and will Highly recommend their services to any of my friends and clients..

Doug Anderson in Vancouver
Doug Anderson in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Packing Service

I've seen them first hand and met the owner and her staff. The Vancouver in the Box packing team was on time, on budget, and really helped us out. What a great way to relieve stress during a move. I give them top marks for service as the packing went smoothly.

More about Vancouver In The Box

Vancouver In The Box, provides PACKING services before moving: - pack a house in one day - unpack in your new home - help you downsize - help you declutter for pre-sell * full insurance