Guru Contracting Ltd.

16854 Fraser Hwy SURREY BC V4N0E3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Surrey  >  Guru Contracting Ltd.  >  Excellent efficient service
Sawaran in Surrey
Sawaran in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent efficient service

Being new to Canada and having experience bad service on several occasion I was very reluctant to approach a company to install a air conditioning unit and replace my Furnace.
After several quotes last year I decided not to proceed. One of the quotes was from Guru Plumbing. I liked their approach and Raj some how came across as a genuine person.
I approached him again after 13 months. He accepted to honour his quotation which was 13 months old. In fact I upgraded the equipment and landed paying extra for this as I felt that he was giving me value for money.
Everything was installed in a day, on the day it was planned for. Raj has still kept it touch to make sure all was well.
I will recommend him to any would be customers
Sawaran

Thank you Sawaran for believing in us. We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to continue this relationship and help you with all your plumbing, heating or cooling related issues.