Guru Contracting Ltd.

Plumbing
206 13308 76th Avenue and 16854 Fraser Hwy Surrey BC
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Surrey  >  Guru Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Guru Contracting Ltd.

P Kotalwi from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

I called Raj and he told me that he would not be able to make it that day in all honesty. But he would come the next day. I liked the fact that he gave me an expectation and not a possible time. He called when he was coming and told me that where he was and it gave me a good idea when he would be there. He was easy to talk to and was very helpful in resolving the issue. I like that if there is any issues I have 1 year of warranty on it. I would use them again without any hesitation.

Anmol in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Guru Plumbing installed a new furnace in my home and i couldn't be more impressed, they did great job. Guru displayed fabulous customer service and extremely proffesianal craftsmanship. Would reccomend them to everyone everytime!

Thank you Anmol for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our furnace installation. We would love to help you with all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. And look forward to seeing you next year for your annual furnace maintenance.

faiz from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

We called for an AC installation and they were here within 48 hours. They completed the work in one day on a weekend but were quite and professional (didn't disturb our weekend in the least). We don't have the easiest piece of land to work with but they made it work and did a great job!

A couple of days later our heater wasn't turning on and we called Guru for assistance. They were at our house within 2 hours and fixed the problem right away.

This wasn't the first time we used Guru, and won't be the last!

Thank you Faiz, it was a pleasure dealing with you and providing you with a new air conditioning system. Whether it is your furnace, air conditioner or any plumbing needs we want to be there for you. Feel free to contact us anytime Faiz, thank you.

Maria in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I had an emergency. I had a flooded basement due to broken water main. They came right away and resolved the problem very efficiently and replaced my water main. I am very happy with their work and i highly recommend this company.

Thank you Maria, we take it upon ourselves to help our clients to the best of our abilities. We are glad to see our emergency plumbing service crew helped you with your broken water main. For any other plumbing, heating and cooling needs feel free to give us a call anytime.

1 review Surrey, BC

We have been working with Guru Contracting for about three years. They are always prompt and efficient. Raj is very knowledgeable and provides friendly service. They have installed our dishwasher and fixed our furnace. We are very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear your dishwasher installation and furnace repair went well. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jaskaran Rai in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We have been working with these guys for almost 5 years now, we reach out to them whenever we have any plumbing/heating/cooling issues, and they always come through with the utmost service. True professionals, we highly recommend them to anyone who needs plumbing services.

Thank you for your feedback Jaskaran. We are happy to see you are pleased with our plumbing, heating and cooling services. We believe in prompt and professional service. We are here for all your boiler repairs, air conditioner installation and other plumbing services. Thank you for keeping us in mind.

Helpful Review
39 reviews Surrey, BC

Raj replaced an old laundry room faucet and we pleased with his response time and service. He recommended we purchase the product on our own so his time would only go towards the install. Appreciate the effort to help keep costs down.

Thank you for reviewing us, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with our plumbing service. We also do furnace repairs/installations, hot water tank replacements, air condition installations and other plumbing repairs.

j.brian.b from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Got a hot water tank replaced. Great service and excellent quality of work. Very professional and knowledgeable would definitely recommend them to anyone! Give these guys a call for all your plumbing needs.

Thank you Brian, it was a pleasure dealing with you. We are happy to hear your hot water tank installation went well and look forward to deal with you. We also provide furnace repair and installation, boiler repair and installation, and all your plumbing needs.

Jagadeesh Kini from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Service, product knowledge, customer service, and courtesy are all 5-Star! I would highly recommend these guys!

My hot water tank had called it a day, and I was looking for some quick & clear options when I called Raj @ Guru Contracting. He advised me about options and I was able to make the best choice based on his advice. He also let me know about the Fortis BC Energy Star rebate, so I chose an energy efficient one.

Thanks!

Thank you Jagadeesh, we are happy we could help you with your hot water tank installation. We also provide plumbing services as well as heating services. It was a pleaesure dealing with you, we look forward to seeing you for all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs.

More about Guru Contracting Ltd.

Guru Contracting Plumbing, Heating and Drainage with years of experience provides 100% satisfaction guaranteed services such as furnace repair or replacement, hot water heaters and tanks, plumbing and heating systems for residential & commercial clients in Surrey, BC and the surrounding areas.
Services:
Furnace Repair and Install, Boiler Repair and Install, Hot Water Tank Repair and Install, Hot Water Heating Repair, 24 Hour Emergency Service, Drain Cleaning, Video Camera Inspection, Hydro Jetting, Plumbing Repairs, Sink Installs, Toilet Installs