Guru Contracting Ltd.

Plumbing
206 13308 76th Avenue and 16854 Fraser Hwy Surrey BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Surrey  >  Guru Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Guru Contracting Ltd.

Sawaran in Surrey
Sawaran in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent efficient service

Being new to Canada and having experience bad service on several occasion I was very reluctant to approach a company to install a air conditioning unit and replace my Furnace.
After several quotes last year I decided not to proceed. One of the quotes was from Guru Plumbing. I liked their approach and Raj some how came across as a genuine person.
I approached him again after 13 months. He accepted to honour his quotation which was 13 months old. In fact I upgraded the equipment and landed paying extra for this as I felt that he was giving me value for money.
Everything was installed in a day, on the day it was planned for. Raj has still kept it touch to make sure all was well.
I will recommend him to any would be customers
Sawaran

Thank you Sawaran for believing in us. We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to continue this relationship and help you with all your plumbing, heating or cooling related issues.

rsangra23
rsangra23

Ac installed

Good price, professional, prompt and clean service. Works great in this heatwave. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Ranjit for trusting us with your air conditioner installation. We look forward to see you for all your plumbing, heating and cooling related issues.

soldbymarv
soldbymarv
1 review Langley, BC

Plumbing

They replaced my furnance and did an AC install, I have to say Raj was very professional, punctual, and the work him and the team did were top notch! I highly recommend Guru!

Thank you Marv for choosing us for your air conditioning and furnace installation. We look forward to keep seeing you for all your plumbing, heating and cooling related issues.

levonamb
levonamb

Replacement of water heater

The project was about to replace the very old hot water tank with a new model.
I've got the full idea what exactly I want to install after trying to make a deal with couple of other contractors.
The Guru Services representative however provided a full review of all options available and most importantly listened and addressed my concerns and custom requirements.
So I've proceeded with tankless condensing water heater by following their professional recommendations and expertise and it turns out to effective and durable solution.
I really appreciate their flexibility and attention to details.
Overall the job was done quickly and professionally and the device is functioning for two months so far without a hitch.
There is always some room for perfection however.
Not trying to be picky but it would be nice if they can provide printed rebate forms instead of filling in fields by hand to exclude any odds through the rebate process.
Especially taking in account that Fortis BC provides pdf editable versions of the rebate form.

Thank you Levon, we look forward to work with you in the future

Nirmal Kaila from Burnaby
Nirmal Kaila from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sewer line replacement

Raj was responsive, professional and reliable. The work was done on time and on budget. I would recommend this company for quick and money saving projects at your older home.

Thank you Nirmal for your review. We are happy to hear about your experience and appreciate your business very much.
Looking forward to helping you with all your plumbing, heating and cooling issues.

P Kotalwi from Surrey
P Kotalwi from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Toilet leaking

I called Raj and he told me that he would not be able to make it that day in all honesty. But he would come the next day. I liked the fact that he gave me an expectation and not a possible time. He called when he was coming and told me that where he was and it gave me a good idea when he would be there. He was easy to talk to and was very helpful in resolving the issue. I like that if there is any issues I have 1 year of warranty on it. I would use them again without any hesitation.

Anmol in Surrey
Anmol in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Got a new furnace from Guru

Guru Plumbing installed a new furnace in my home and i couldn't be more impressed, they did great job. Guru displayed fabulous customer service and extremely proffesianal craftsmanship. Would reccomend them to everyone everytime!

Thank you Anmol for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our furnace installation. We would love to help you with all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. And look forward to seeing you next year for your annual furnace maintenance.

faiz from Surrey
faiz from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

AC installation

We called for an AC installation and they were here within 48 hours. They completed the work in one day on a weekend but were quite and professional (didn't disturb our weekend in the least). We don't have the easiest piece of land to work with but they made it work and did a great job!

A couple of days later our heater wasn't turning on and we called Guru for assistance. They were at our house within 2 hours and fixed the problem right away.

This wasn't the first time we used Guru, and won't be the last!

Thank you Faiz, it was a pleasure dealing with you and providing you with a new air conditioning system. Whether it is your furnace, air conditioner or any plumbing needs we want to be there for you. Feel free to contact us anytime Faiz, thank you.

Maria in Surrey
Maria in Surrey

Plumbing Work

I had an emergency. I had a flooded basement due to broken water main. They came right away and resolved the problem very efficiently and replaced my water main. I am very happy with their work and i highly recommend this company.

Thank you Maria, we take it upon ourselves to help our clients to the best of our abilities. We are glad to see our emergency plumbing service crew helped you with your broken water main. For any other plumbing, heating and cooling needs feel free to give us a call anytime.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Plumbing / heating

We have been working with Guru Contracting for about three years. They are always prompt and efficient. Raj is very knowledgeable and provides friendly service. They have installed our dishwasher and fixed our furnace. We are very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear your dishwasher installation and furnace repair went well. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Guru Contracting Ltd.

Guru Contracting Plumbing, Heating and Drainage with years of experience provides 100% satisfaction guaranteed services such as furnace repair or replacement, hot water heaters and tanks, plumbing and heating systems for residential & commercial clients in Surrey, BC and the surrounding areas.
Services:
Furnace Repair and Install, Boiler Repair and Install, Hot Water Tank Repair and Install, Hot Water Heating Repair, 24 Hour Emergency Service, Drain Cleaning, Video Camera Inspection, Hydro Jetting, Plumbing Repairs, Sink Installs, Toilet Installs