Concord Marble And Granite

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Impressed

Marshall and his team came highly recommended by my father and his neighbour (whom he both installed countertops).

I was working on tight deadline. Marshall and his team were able to get the job done at a reasonable price and able to complete the job on time. Special shout out to Jennifer/Julienne who helped me get setup, work out timelines/dates and was courteous to call my cell phone to confirm the schedule set and exact timing.

Thanks for a job well done!

Thanks for the review Susan! We're really glad you're pleased with your new countertops and of course if you need anything in the future we'll be very happy to help!

Helen
Helen

Above & Beyond

Concord Marble And Granite
Vaughan
L4K 4E4

Marshall and his team are courteous, efficient, and skilled at what they do. Marshall even came back a few days later because I was concerned about how to clean the counter.

Thanks Helen! It was great working with you. I'm sure you already know, but please call me if you ever need anything else!

Chris in Brampton
Chris in Brampton

Installed granite surfaces in our professional recording studio

Job was completed properly in a timely manner.
We were impressed by Concord granite and marble installers professionalism.
We look forward to having them install all granite in our future endeavors

Hey! That studio is wicked man. It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to next time!

Fendi
Fendi
1 review North York, ON

Bar Table Top

Marshall did an outstanding job with our bar nook table top! During the consultation, we appreciated how he didn't try to make a "quick sale", but instead answered all of our questions (we had a lot!) and provided us with options. We could tell that he was very honest and knowledgeable. There's a huge selection of table tops to choose from - he helped us with selecting a table top that would match our color scheme.

We needed the bar nook to be complete before Christmas - we were so thrilled how he was able to accommodate us on such a short notice. Even though we needed a rushed installation, his work is far from that. We can truly tell that Marshall cares for his work and treats every one of his customers professionally. His work is honestly better than we could ever expect.

We would highly recommend Marshall, and will continue to work with him for our future renovations!

Thanks so much Fendi! Let me know if you need anything else!

Amanda in Vaughan
Amanda in Vaughan

Countertop

I would highly recommend these guys because they were honest, prompt, and most importantly did a great job. I needed an update in my kitchen and wanted to do a much smaller scale upgrade on the basement apartment. Marshall knew how to cater to my different asks and was honest with what made the most sense given my layout. The choices I ended up picking work beautifully in my home because of that consultation and the workmanship is spectacular.

Thanks so much! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

mywong18
mywong18

Marble counter repaired

I was referred by a friend he was spoke very highly of their work, it seemed too good to be true, I'll admit I was a bit skeptical but cause it was my friend that referred me I tried them out and I must say it was the best decision I EVER made, my counter was cracked pretty bad , after concord came and repaired it, it's practically invisible I kid you not. I am very happy with them and would use them again in a heartbeat no questions asked.

Thanks for choosing us! Let me know if you ever need anything else!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Marble sink

I am very unsatisfied with this company. They installed a sink in my new build condo that was chipped and later the "marble" chipped in a corner of the sink when I was wiping it with a paper towel. They have told my builder several times they are coming to replace and then do not show up. Very frustrating to think that a new sink would be installed that could break with minor pressure of wiping a sink. The marble coating is so thin, it is only a couple mm thick.

This review was only recently brought to my attention. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding you may have with my company, however, we do not manufacture sinks, and any sinks for new builds would be provided by the builder. Marble is a naturally occurring stone and therefore can not be applied as a coating. I highly doubt that issue has anything to do with my company as I've focused on single estate homes for the past two years. Please check to see if this was actually Concord Marble & Granite Inc. as Concord is a common name for companies based in Concord, Ontario. We make and install countertops, tables and fireplaces. I've never made a porcelain sink with "marble coating" in my life, so I highly doubt this is my company.

Thanks.

Jennifer T in Toronto
Jennifer T in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Kitchen counter top renovation

We got his number from a friend who had her kitchen redone beautifully - Cham and his team really took care of our kitchen, making sure we got the best slabs and everything was smooth and beautiful from the start of our project to the last minute and even after they installed the granite. Cham really paid attention that our kitchen was perfect and takes care of his clients with any questions or concerns we had

Concord Marble and Granite

More about Concord Marble And Granite

Welcome to Concord Marble and Granite. We specialize in custom home work and repairs and service the entire GTA area. We work for builders as well and focus on commercial and residential condos. We offer a wide variety of repair services to handle any cracks, chips, breaks in your counter-tops.

We offer Free consultations in person or estimates by phone. Call us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you.