ATCO Gas

kent barrett in St. albert
kent barrett in St. albert
2 reviews ST ALBERT, AB

Furnace repair

This winter, right before Christmas, my wife returned home to no heat. Thankfully it's been a mild winter but nonetheless I received a panicked phone call asking me what to do. When I got home, we called Atco Gas. She was concerned that it would take a long time but within a half hour of our phone call, there was a service technician at our door.

He promptly assessed the problem, fixed it, and explained everything to me along the way.

Very satisfied!

Jeff  in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Upgrade Gas Meter

I received a letter in the mail from ATCO gas indicating that they need to upgrade my house gas meter for free as part of a government program. I do pay for gas services on a monthly basis, but this service was provided for free. We arranged a time that worked for both myself and the company, and the technicain arrived right on schedule. He re-lighted the pilot lights and ensured all appliances were working properly with the new meter. Very courteous and professional services were provided.