Enterprising Promotions LTD.

General Contractors
700 King Street West Toronto ON M5V 2Y6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Enterprising Promotions LTD.

Reviews for Enterprising Promotions LTD.

Richard Gold in Toronto

Condo painting,

The Job took one day longer then estimated

(Partially because of me changing my colour selection last moment)

However the results were great, definitely I will recommend Enterprising promotions.

Michel Tremblay in Toronto

Enterprising Promotions did a great contracting job on the third floor of my townhouse. New walls, new ceilings, new lights, hardwood floor, painting job. Great communication before and during the project and absolutely no surprises. I am recommending them without hesitation. I had lined up another company to install the hardwood floor and experience serious surprises and Entreprising promotions was there for me and was able to do that unexpected job.

Jesse Isakow in North york
1 review North York, ON

Enterprising Promotions had a crew of painters come to my house and they did a great job. Great attention to detail. They were on time and cleaned up after themselves . I would definatly hire Enterprising Promotions again.

Yehuda Gabler in North york
1 review North York, ON

Enterprising promotions performed a fantastic job on our kitchen remodeling. Our kitchen used to look like it was stuck in the seventies and now looks like it could have been taken out of a modern magazine. The job was also finished early, which i love. Great work, I highly recommend their services.

Trisha in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

The work was fantastic! I found all the workmen professional and polite. Everyday when they were done, they did a terrific job cleaning up. Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for renovations.

Joshua in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Noah and one of his workers met with me for the initial quote. They were punctual, polite, and most importantly they explained the job in such a way that it was simple and easy to understand. They began construction on time, and always made sure to clean up at the end of the day. After the job was complete Enterprising Promotions charged me less than the original quote because a number of their supplies was on sale, and they transferred that savings on to me (the customer).

The workmanship of both the kitchen and the bathroom are exceptional. Their professionalism and work really speaks for itself. I would HIGHLY recommend Enterprising Promotions if you are considering any type of renovations.

dan in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

by far the most professional contractors that I have ever used. would definitely use again, and would recommend to others. the service was exceptional and friendly . if you want it done right call these guys

ken goldstein in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

we found the team to be honest ,they gave accurate and complete quotes . They stuck to the schedules, did excellent work . They were courteous at all times . Kept noise and dust to a minimum and best of all came in under budget . Great work guys!

More about Enterprising Promotions LTD.

Enterprising Promotions offers over 15 years of professional experience for all commercial and residential needs. We offer free no-obligation quotes, with our friendly, reliable and professional staff. Services include: - Painting - Plumbing - Electric - Full and Part Renovations - Construction Cleanup - Bathrooms - Custom Kitchens - Stonework ...