Alberta Durable Deck Ltd.

Decks
EDMONTON AB T6H4N6
HomeStars  >  Decks in Edmonton  >  Alberta Durable Deck Ltd.

Review for Alberta Durable Deck Ltd.

s.exilexi@live.ca from Edmonton
S. E.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Deck

This company comes across as very professional and friendly when you first meet them. However once you contract them to do the work things change very quickly. To begin with, the deck they built me is not the size we agreed on, and is quite a bit smaller than we had orginally upon. They finished most of the deck within a week and I paid them to majority of the payment, and since then have found it impossible to get them to come and finish the deck or even return my calls. It has now been 6 months since they started building my deck and it is still unfinished. I wish I had gone with professional builders instead of these guys. Would not recommend them to anyone. Also, Alex the president of the company can be very deceiving, he seems quite professional when you first meet him, but is quick to get mad and blame you when you critique his work or hold him accountable for what he is expected to build.