United Trades

Reviews for United Trades

Will in Oshawa
Will in Oshawa

Furnace Replacement and Hot water Tank

Very easy to deal in all ends with very competitive pricing. Installation went very smoothly. Explained thoroughly how everything works. Very easy to deal with. Would clearly recommend this company.

Jeff Kryzanowski in Bowmanville
Jeff Kryzanowski in Bowmanville

Replacement Furnace sake & installation

I was in a bind, as I was leaving shortly for vacation when our original furnace crapped out. Justin George from Air Quality Control was super quick to respond to my request for an inspection of the old furnace, and a quote for a new furnace.
The price was very competitive, and the new furnace was installed just 2 days later. A very professional installation job and the work area was cleaned up so well that you would not have known that anyone had been there.

Bob S.
Bob S.

Heating and air Conditioning

I was happy with the selection of furnaces and air conditioning offered. The installation was smooth and professional and I received an active follow-up to my concern of air escaping above the furnace

Tammy Durzi from Newcastle
Tammy Durzi from Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

furnace and ductwork

Awesome service. House had electric baseboard heat, ducts and furnace installed in our crawlspace. Fair price, and excellent service by all staff. Left everything clean. Very polite and extremely thorough.

Colleen Eagle from Peterborough
Colleen Eagle from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Air conditioner

We were extremely happy with the quality of work from this company as well as the ease in dealing with them. The owner, Justin, is very nice to work with and super professional. He was quick to provide service at the most competitive price. His team was polite, hard working and did a thorough job cleaning up afterward. I did and would recommend this company to anyone looking to have an air conditioner installed, among the other services that they offer.

Robin from Oshawa
Robin from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace

Furnace broke on coldest day of the year, called in the morning, came straight out, spent all day trying to fix it however in the end needed a new furnace. Kyle the technician is great, honest and helpful.

Dave from Courtice
Dave from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

A/C instal

Very prompt and knowledgeable service, was offered a fair quote, they arrived when they said they would and left the work area clean. They were professional great job thank you

Doug Bruce from Bowmanville
Doug Bruce from Bowmanville

New Furance and AC

Nice clean install that works as promised. Great customer service. One minor fine-tuning adjustment for the fan speed was handled immediately and to my complete satisfaction. I am looking forward to lower heating costs with this new furnace.

Tessa Cotnam from Trenton
Tessa Cotnam from Trenton
1 review Trenton, ON

Gas Stove

My husband and I purchased our home three years ago with the intention of "renovating" the entire house. He is often on the road for work so most of the renovation arrangements are left up to me.

At this time - my husband and I were discussing the possibility of installing a gas fireplace in the basement. I had made several calls to local and surrounding HVAC companies inquiring about price and installation dates but felt as if not one gave me the time of day. A few days later I was heading to Oshawa when I spotted a van called Air Quality Control. I actually called them for two reasons .... one the name was catchy and two the vehicle looks very professional.

When I called the number, a man by the name of Justin George answered and he claimed to be the owner. I explained to him what I was looking for, and advised him that we are in a hurry as winter will soon be here. To my surprise, he started asking questions that no other company has asked me. (square footage of my home, what room the fireplace was going in, etc.) He then persuaded me to switch from a fireplace to a stove as it would be more cost effective, energy efficient, as well as throw off more heat. This guy was so knowledgeable it was like talking to a manual. I decided to proceed with Air Quality Control and asked Justin how soon they could install my stove. The earliest was a week as his employees were booked. Not a problem. That worked for me, Not one hour goes by and it's Justin calling me. He told me that he had some family in the Ottawa region and that I was on route. He wanted to know if TOMORROW was ok for the installation and that he himself would install it? TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I recommend "ALL" homeowners in and around the Bowmanville location to use Air Quality Control.
FAST, FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL.

Sandy Levesque from Oshawa
Sandy Levesque from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gas Conversion

I hired Air Quality Control to install a new gas furnace in our home, we were converting from Oil, this company is very professional and takes pride in their work. When Enbridge came to inspect the installation, the inspector commented on how well the installation was done, said was one of the best installations he has seen. I would refer this company to my friends and family in a heartbeat.