Fine Finish Wall Systems Inc.

Stucco
Aurora ON L4G 3A6
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Newmarket  >  Fine Finish Wall Systems Inc.

Reviews for Fine Finish Wall Systems Inc.

Craig in Bradford
Craig in Bradford
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Living Room Ceiling Stucco with Sponge Effect

I recently hired Jason and his team from Fine Finish to fix my living room ceiling. The ceiling had water damage because of plumbing issue from the bathroom above it. Fine Finish not only cleaned up the mold damage, they also reinforced a joist that had been compromised.

As for the ceiling, I had requested a nice sponge effect. Jason did an admirable job and exceeded my expectations here because the ceiling now looks very nice! Fine Finish was able to pull this job off fairly quickly, and it was completed in about a week.

Thank you Craig, for this positive review. Without the structural support your ceiling wouldn't have looked nice for very long. We are very happy you were pleased with everything overall.

Brian Duffy
Brian Duffy

Side Basement Walkout

Had a new Side Basement Entrance Walkout built by Fine Finish Wall Systems and we can’t say enough about their professionalism – workmanship and customer relations that we received. The site was always safe and even under extreme weather, they came out as promised and did what needed to be done – We HIGHLY recommend Jason and his crew (Michael and Peter) – Superb Work Guys

Thanks so much for this review, Brian. Safety is number one for us: we never compromise on that, even if it means taking a little more time getting the job done right. Enjoy your new entrance.

Plaster repairs, cornice installation

This company came to us already highly recommended, and did not disappoint! Quick response to request for quote, professional approach, understood problematic situation and shared confidence building information and suggestions.

Thank you for this positive review. We really appreciate your business.

Jeff
Jeff
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Exterior stucco repair

We had Jason and his team fix some severely water damaged stucco on the front of our house. From our initial conversations to the finished product, Jason was professional, courteous, and passionate about what he does. We knew that we were in good hands and are extremely happy with the work that he did. He kept us updated throughout the process, gave us a realistic timeline and even finished the work a day early! I would recommend Fine Finish Wall Systems in a heartbeat!

Jeff, we really appreciate your review: thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement

This is the second project we used Jason and the crew from Fine Finish wall systems. As they did with the first they did an awesome job. Not only is Jason and his team polite and respectful for your time and space they also take pride in completing the job exactly as promised.

Would I recommend them? Absolutely, I've used them twice and would have no hesitation on a third.

Thank you Jason and Michel.

Pat

Thank you Pat, we are glad you're satisfied with our work once again. Please let us know if you need a referral for any other sub-trades, we'd be happy to help you out in that way as well. Thanks for putting your trust in us. All the best.

Johanna Koppens from Aurora
Johanna Koppens from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Refinishing exterior stucco walls

My home, located in old Aurora, was badly in need of an exterior paint job, however I was advised that prior to painting the house needed stucco repairs. Jason from Fine Finish Wall Systems attended at my home and after discussing various options was able to give an estimate of the cost on the spot. Although the estimate was higher than I had intended to pay at this time, after being advised that the house colour would be added to the stucco and therefore no further paint jobs would be required, I agreed to go ahead. Couldn't be happier. The completed job looks great and I have had many compliments on it. It was definitely money well spent. Jason and his crew were very professional. They always let me know what to expect, made sure that I had no difficulties with getting in and out of the house, notified me if there would be delays due to weather. I felt well informed and confident with the progress. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fine Finish Wall Systems.

Thank you for this positive review. Yes, we do like to make sure our customers are well informed throughout the process. We are very glad you are satisified with everything!

Darby in Toronto
Darby in Toronto

Closet Design and Building and Wall/Ceiling Repairs

Jason and his team were amazing! We hired Fine Finish Wall Systems to design and build a closet for our master bedroom. The closet spans the entire length of the room and involved moving an existing door and replicating the plaster crown molding in the room. Jason's design was beautiful and the building and installation was perfect! Our house is approx. 100 years old with sloped floors and ceilings, and they managed to build the closet and make our room look properly square. Couldn't be happier with the result!

Thank you so much for your review of our company. Plaster work requires a lot of skill, and we are proud of the work done by our crews. Your ceilings look great, and will give you years of satisfaction. All the best.

Paul W.
Paul W.
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement gym drywall

These guys did a great job. Accurate estimate, kept us informed of start date and progress, turned up on time, very professional throughout, completed ahead of time and on budget.

Will definitely be my 'go to' company for future projects.

Thanks so much for your review, Paul.
We are glad you are happy with the work we did.

Michael Imposimato from Edmont
Michael Imposimato from Edmont
1 review , ON

Entire Basement

Jason and his team made my unfinished basement, finished. This team is good at what they do. Always showed up on time, always reachable, and got things done according to plan. The basement looks amazing, no complaints!

Thanks so much for this positive review, Michael.
It was a pleasure working on your basement project. We follow up on every project after a year so you will be contacted this month to make sure everything has lasted.

Leo from LAL Home Improvements
Leo from LAL Home Improvements

Flattened Stippled Ceiling

I wanted my stippled ceiling flattened and the water damage fixed. Jason flattened the stippled ceiling perfectly and pointed out to me that there was more damage on my ceiling than I had realized. He used another system to fix the damages and the end result is amazing! Jason goes out of his way to make sure things get done properly and efficiently. Thanks again!

We are really glad that you are happy with your final product, Leo. It's very important that ceilings are done correctly. Often the builders are in a rush and cut corners: we take care in correcting their (often sloppy) work.

Thank you for your review.

More about Fine Finish Wall Systems Inc.

Fine Finish Wall Systems Inc. are masters of plaster systems and have expanded our knowledge base over the years to include everything from framing to finishing, interior and exterior. EIFS stands for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems. The product is also called synthetic stucco, and refers to a multi-layered exterior ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Newmarket?