ACE PAVING

Reviews for ACE PAVING

Ritlop in Toronto
Ritlop in Toronto

Driveway Paving

My experience with Ace Paving was fantastic! The professionalism, speed and quality of their staff and workmanship is tremendous. Will always recommend to all.

If you want a quality job done, I would highly recommend calling them.

Annoyed  in Brantford
Annoyed in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Never came to fix the problems

Horrible customer service! Run away from this company! Grated the driveway wrong now it floods: said he’d come fix it never showed now I have weeds growing through it. Won’t answer the emails.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Had my driveway re-done

Worked with Dave from Ace Paving, he provided 2 sets of pricing, one for the drive way to get quickly done and the other for it to be properly done. There wasn't much difference in price. I went with the proper way and so far so good. 1.5 years after the job is completed.

I have rental properties and will be using Daves team again.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Horrible ashpahalt guy

This guy is out of a shoe box who in there right mind uses a dirt and granular A base and thinks this is ok to do as the base if a driveway.? Seems like a gooseneck if you ask me hasn't a clue on how to do.it properly it's common sense granular A is used for your base not topsoil. Confronted him about it and him and his crew had nothing to say as I'm a contractor my self and told me he woukd fix the mix up but as I was gone to work they proceeded to use this crap base layer and paved it same day. tire marks in the asphalt roller lines even work boot foot prints going up the left side of the driveway where the rake man would of been standing and doing his half job was told 1 year warranty and was done in October just trash and hasent fixed anything if you worries about cost just pay the extra to know it's done correctly.

mike in Mississauga
mike in Mississauga
5 reviews Brantford, ON

Paving of driveway

had Dave come to repave driveway Last November 2015 for my in-laws. I called him late February as we noticed there was a dip 3/4 way down driveway and some of the asphalt/stones was easily coming off. he stated he would come by and have a look. we never heard back!! I have left 3 voice messages and not one reply over the past 5 months. I would suggest looking at another company as you might not have any follow up with this company and you might not have any warranty for your driveway.

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga
1 review Tillsonburg, ON

Driveway Paving

Hello fellow neighbours, do you need your driveway paved ? I recommend you start your search off ignoring the possibility of using Ace Paving Ltd. owner operator Dave is a joke.
You can view for yourself at 308 Broadway Street Tillsonburg Ontario. Ace paving also promised a 5% discount if they had both of their driveways done at once, which was never honoured. I as well as my parents have tried repeatedly to have Dave or an Ace paving representative view the slopes, puddles and imperfections that were left, along with wanting their 5% cash rebate. I assisted my parents in finding a paving contractor and have assisted in repeatedly calling Dave who use to set up times to meet with them and he never shows up... Ace paving is an amateur who does not care if your a senior citizen on a fixed income. He is a nice and polite person until he gets your money... Then he runs... There are lots of paving companies out there, please protect yourself, your home and your investment in trying someone else. I sincerely hope this review helps you to avoid being disappointed.
5% held money and poor quality. Please feel free to view for yourself.
Best wishes.

Rob from Brantford
Rob from Brantford

new driveway

Very professional service I got exactly what we agreed on at the price we agreed on. They were even nice to my kids who couldn't help watch them work and ask them a hundred questions. Thanks guys the driveway is perfect.

Ronny from Hagersville
Ronny from Hagersville
1 review Hagersville, ON

Asphalt Driveway

Dave and his crew did a great job putting in my asphalt driveway in July of 2015. It is a nice even top with the correct slope away from the house and neat and tidy edges along the grass. The crew was friendly and informative and I recommend you hire them.
Thanks guys!

Terry in Wilmot
Terry in Wilmot
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Driveway Paving

Dave and the crew from Ace Paving came to pave the driveway in June 2014. Once the work was completed, it was immediately noticed that the grade was sloping toward the house. Numerous emails were sent to Dave to come back to repair the issue. (There was a minimum 6" fall from the highpoint on the far side to the house.)I was told that the repair would be done asap. In August Dave sent out a subcontractor to install a ridge at the edge of the driveway to divert the water. I told the contractors not to do this as I wanted the complete side to be regraded, not only a 3' x 8' patch. The subcontractor did this work anyway, which still didn't resolve the issue but also added patchy work to the existing driveway. I am still waiting for the complete side to be regraded so water diverts away from the house.

Jeff Horst from Kitchener
Jeff Horst from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

new ashphalt driveway

Dave's price was competative and the work done by his crew was professional and clean. A friend of mine recommended him, I will now recommend Ace Paving to others. Great job, Dave

More about ACE PAVING

Specializing in asphalt paving. Our skilled team will work with you to come up with the best solution to enhance value to your home. Full Service Asphalt Paving. RESIDENTIAL-COMMERCIAL-INDUSTRIAL
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Brantford?