Purisoft Water Solutions Kitchener

jackwuwu in Moncton
jackwuwu in Moncton
1 review Waterloo, ON

New Water Softener and installed

I purchased a new water softener from Purisoft and had them install it. I did some market research about the softeners and found the Prisoft's is the best one according to the cost–performance ratio。 Mike was really nice and helpful and I am very happy and 120% satisfied with Mike's service. I would strongly recommend Purisoft and mike to the customers. .

Mike in Guelph
Mike in Guelph
1 review Rockwood, ON

Fantastic Service

Based on recommendations we decided to start our quest for a new water softener with Purisoft. From the initial contact to the actual installation the service was fantastic. All my questions were answered immediately and honestly - they even pointed out additional considerations for our decision process. Although they are closed on Sunday Lisa happened to be in the office and answered the call - answering all my questions on her day off. Installation was scheduled within a week of initial contact and installation was on time. We received a call approximately an hour before installation indicating that they were still on schedule. Installation was quick - no mess was left and the old softener was removed for disposal. A thorough explanation of the softener was done including recommendations on the type of salt to use and best places to purchase the salt. The softener has been installed for over one week and we have soft water...and no chlorine smell. Love the fact that the water softener can predict when we might run out of soft water and regenerates itself before actually running out of soft water. Would highly recommend Purisoft.

Sue Bochner from Jordan

519-623-3222
Waterloo
Kitchener
N2G 2L3

I found Mike to be extremely knowledgeable about water and the products. Best of all, he didn't try to up-sell me but rather recommended the most economical for our situation. He arrived on time and when he was just a few minutes late for installation, I was called and alerted to that fact. Rarely done these days. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks Sue for the review. We always let our customers know if we are running behind, or if we can arrive earlier. Your time is as important as ours.

Mike in Kitchener
Mike in Kitchener

Excalibur water softner

Mike performed the installation of my new water softener. He was professional, quick, and highly knowledgeable. He demonstrated how to set up the unit, which was incredibly simple, and how to make changes if needed.

I would highly recommend Mike and Purisoft Water Solutions to anyone who is looking for a new water softener. Canadian made and an excellent product with an outstanding warranty. It doesn't get any better than that.

Excalibur by far makes the best equipment backed by industry leading warranties. Enjoy your soft water!

Des in Waterloo

519-623-3222
Waterloo
Kitchener
N2G 2L3

I must say I found Mike, the guy who actually did the installation, to be knowledgeable, professional, courteous and efficient - superlatives all round.

As for the unit itself, everything is fine so far and I'm hoping for some years of trouble-free service from it.

You will have reliable soft water for many many years. Just ensure there is always salt in the brine tank. Thanks for the review!

Valerii in Kitchener
Valerii in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Water softener and drinking water Osmosis filter installation.

Mike came on Sunday with all the equipment, installed in three hours, explained warranty details and left leaving no marks of installation work or dust. Exceptional approach to customer service. Two thumbs UP!

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure.!

Becky in Toronto
Becky in Toronto

Reliable and trustworthy!

My boyfriend and I are new to the Waterloo area, and have found it difficult finding reliable and trustworthy services for our home. Both Lisa and Mike made the process of choosing and installing our water softener so easy, and it has worked without issues since! Highly recommend them for their services!!

Thanks Becky for the review. I hope you and your boyfriend are enjoying the soft water.

Jilan in Kitchener
Jilan in Kitchener

Excellent service

The service Mike provided was professional, careful and thoughtful. I contacted a few water companies and all of them said they can not install it in my basement, since my basement is finished. But when Mike came, he carefully checked my basement and told me he can do it. It’s a really nice surprise to me. The work he has done is high quality, he helped me saved my space under the sink, and he is very kind and nice. I would strongly recommend him!

We always do a thorough site check when needed to look at all options. I'm glad things worked out as you were hoping!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

New water softener

We had a new water softener installed last week. The service was excellent and the product looks great. We appreciate the quick email response and the quick installation we received.

Thank you for your positive words.

Tim in Elora
Tim in Elora
1 review Elora, ON

Replaced an old softener & iron filter on a well.

I highly recommend Purisoft. I did my research and decided on Purisoft because of their website pricing, Canadian equipment (Excalibur) and the warranty. All the info you need is right there on the website. I called and Lisa arranged for Mike to come out to test the hardness and iron content on my well. After speaking with Mike we came up with a plan of attack that would suit my needs and he had it all installed the next week. Mike was quick & efficient and I'm really happy with how neat everything looks now. More importantly, Lisa did a great job letting me know when Mike was coming both times so I knew when to expect him which is a nice touch because we all know how some contractors can leave you hanging. Thanks again guys. A++

Thank you for the review. We know how frustrating it can be to wait for a contractor that is late or doesn't show up (we've had this experience with others). Everyone's time is precious so we keep our customers informed, always.

More about Purisoft Water Solutions Kitchener

Purisoft Water Solutions is family owned and operated. Our family is committed to providing your family with pure, healthy, soft water. Our customers receive friendly, reliable and uncompromising service. We also offer free installation on all our products!

Purisoft Water Solutions services a large portion of Central Ontario. With two family owned locations in Waterloo and Barrie, we service all of Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Simcoe County, and surrounding areas. Each area is unique in their water situation and water treatment needs. We at Purisoft Water Solutions have the equipment you require make your home or cottage water pure and soft.

Our products are industry leaders with the newest technology and the highest level of quality, but also reasonably priced so that anyone can enjoy the benefits of pure, soft water. We are committed to complete 100% customer satisfaction.

CALL US TODAY