Purisoft Water Solutions Kitchener

Anton in Woodstock
Anton in Woodstock
1 review Kitchener, ON

Water softener

I needed to replace my water softener after the old one broke. Called a few places, Purisoft stood out right away: clear and helpful explanations by Lisa, who picked up the phone, a reasonable price and a reasonable wait time for the installation appointment. Mike, who performed the installation, produced a very good impression as well: he clearly likes what he is doing, gives detailed explanations and is enthusiastic about the products he installs. The softener is working as it's supposed to so far, that's all I can say about it for now, since it's just been installed. But the experience with Purisoft was great, I can certainly recommend them.

Johan Cambridge
Johan Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Install water softener

The installation of our new water softener was done very professional. Mike and Lisa provided excellent service and we are looking forward to enjoy our new water softener for many years to come.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Amazing Service

This is the 2nd purchase I had Purisoft and it wont be the last. They are always ontime, courteous and offer amazing service. They guided me on which model and sized it accordingly as well. Very neat and clean installation as well and they show you how the system works in and out. Will be going for my 3rd install soon :)

Water Softener install.

Great product. Great service, very professional and knowledgeable, and best price I could find. Highly recommended. Stay away from all the big box products. Save your money and time. Installed 2 days after I called.

Tina in Guelph
Tina in Guelph
0 reviews Norwich, ON

satisfied customer

Mike came out of his work area up to Norwich to install a new system in our house, and saved me a lot of money, over 50% compared to some of the quotes I received. The job was done professionally and the work area left clean. Mike also took the time to explain the system to my wife and myself and when he left we were more knowledgeable and were completely satisfied with our purchase.

Igor in Kitchener
Igor in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Perfect from start to finish

From the very first call, I got all of the information I needed to make my decision on the water softener and RO system for the house. On the day of the installation, Mike walked me through everything and did a fantastic job all around! Very happy with the service!

Dean in Kitchener
Dean in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Water softener

Mike came to install a new water softener, was very professional, very knowledgable, quick clean install with no issues at all! Would recommend Purisoft to everyone! Service the way it should be at a reasonable price!

helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
helmann.wilhelm in Toronto
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Chloro-A-Soft Water Softener

Water softener quality is top-notch, as is the customer service from Lisa and Mike. Mike stopped by my house to help install the softener and was incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and professional. It's rare to find a contractor that possess all three qualities, and I cannot thank him - and Lisa - enough for their help.

As for the quality of the water softener itself, the machine has an excellent build with a fantastic warranty. Hopefully the softener lasts long enough that I don't have to replace it, but if I did I would definitely contact Purisoft again.

Thanks again for everything!

Celso in Toronto
Celso in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Excellent Customer Service

After my water softer broke, I called several companies to request a quote in a new one. Purisoft was the only one more than providing me a quote, also tested my water to make sure I needed a new water softer.
The installation went smoothly. Mike is a very knowledgeable person and made sure everything was working as it should before leaving.
Would definitely recommend them!

Desiree in Guelph
Desiree in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

30 k Chloro-A-Soft Water softener

Called Purisoft because I was in need of a new softener after researching I decided this was the place I needed to call. Spoke to Lisa first and set up a day for the install. Mike came by on Dec. 12, 2018. Both of them are very nice and know the products they sell. I would recommend Purisoft to everyone and the product is Canadian (Ontario) made and that is a bonus. Thank you Lisa and Mike.

More about Purisoft Water Solutions Kitchener

Purisoft Water Solutions is family owned and operated. Our family is committed to providing your family with pure, healthy, soft water. Our customers receive friendly, reliable and uncompromising service. We also offer free installation on all our products! Purisoft Water Solutions services a large portion of Central Ontario. With two ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Kitchener?