GM Air 121 Inc

Reviews for GM Air 121 Inc

MASTER DESIGNS INC. in Brampton
MASTER DESIGNS INC. in Brampton

furnance & humidifier instalation

the old saying is you get what you pay for, when will i learn? it was a bad furnace installation by the technician and his two helpers, instead of drilling two pipe holes cleanly for the furnace air exhaust and intake they ended up smashing the crap out of the outside brick work and filling it in with two tubes of clear silicone nice. (anyone looking for construction workers) to add insult to the butchery above instead of them using the existing cuts outs from the previous humidifier opening they ended up making new cutouts on the opposite side for the new humidifier and taping the old cutouts opening. if properly trained a silver back ape could of done a better job.

Vitaly Z.
Vitaly Z.

AC Repair

A condescending young man showed up to take a look at my AC. Checked my furnace filter and shoved it back with his foot, buckling it in the process. Went out of his way to show how tired and overworked he is. Left his business card and stressed that he is the Service Manager for this company. He may know furnaces but clearly, no concept of Service. Fixed the problem but I will not have this joker darken my door way again.

ace from Mississauga
ace from Mississauga

Service Call

The convincing service agent came and turned off my furnace, made up a bunch of fake problems, red sealed and shut the gas to my furnace, called enbridge/the city and tried fear-mongering me into buying a new unit. Cracked heat distributor my butt.. lol almost got me thankfully I got a second opinion! It cost another 80$ and was told the furnace will work another 10-15 years. Don't trust these shysters.

jessica from Mississauga
jessica from Mississauga

furnace repair

on icy winter my furnace failed, i called gmair121 company, they sent a technician right away.he changed my exhaust motor fast. he did a good job. i am happy with them..

Kathy from Mississauga
Kathy from Mississauga

Removal of red tag

I needed a red tag removed. I made an appointment, the technician called me to let me know he was going to be late. He came in, saw what needed to be done and removed the tag. It took 2minutes. The service call with tax cost me $100.87, for 2 minutes! The technician was very pleasant, and I appreciate their speedy response.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?