Markham ON L6C 1M2
BEST LINK PAVING LTD.

Reviews for BEST LINK PAVING LTD.

Bill from Ajax
Bill from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway remove and replace

416-900-1536
Markham
L6C 1M2

Great job. The guys removed the old driveway and replaced with new asphalt. They were very professional. When finished, the job site was cleaned better than I expected. The driveway has been down for a month now with no issues. Because of the hot summer, I have not been parking on it during the really hot days until it has time to cure. I have found no problems parking on it at night. The guys were there when they said they would be, charged the price they quoted and I felt that I got a great deal for the work done. I would deal with this company again.

Thank you and hope to work for you in near future .

dkim in Markham
dkim in Markham

Worst pavement job ever

I've had my pavement done last summer with Best Link Paving. As the weather got warmer, I've noticed the pavement was warping. Cars parked on the pavement left tire marks and the pavement started lifting. I called the company last year and only after close to a month they showed up and patched it up. This patch job was done close to the end of the summer, when the weather was cooling. This summer, I'm having the exact same issue. I've called the company, sent them pictures and now it's been a week without anyone calling or coming by to assess the problem. I tried leaving a review on google, but it would not allow me. I'm guessing the company is restricting the public from leaving ratings, if that's possible. I wish I can upload pictures of my driveway. Completely unsatisfied, very unprofessional. This company should not be allowed to operate.
_____________________________________________________
My response to the owner's reply to my review. I had to make an addition to my original review because there was no function to reply on the HomeStars website.

First, the owner sent the repair crew only after three weeks, and NOT immediately when he received the complaint, like he makes it sound so. Also, the owner claims he received a call from me and made a promise to inspect the issue, which is a COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT. After a MONTH of sending the photos and leaving messages with his office, I still haven't received a response. They completely ignored my request to have someone visit for assess the damage. So ONLY THEN I put a bad review on Google as well as HomeStars. The owner stated I placed bad reviews everywhere after he made a promise to inspect the issue, which again is completely false. He only responded once I wrote the bad reviews because he was upset that I wrote the bad reviews. He texted me and I quote "Way you do this for me".. and that's not a typo. I still have his text message on my phone. I called to see who it was and it was the owner, threatening to SUE ME and told me to expect a letter. He then placed a call to his asphalt dealer representative to explain to me how pavements react in warm weathers and such. I invited him to see it for himself. Even HE SAID the tracks left on the pavement WASN'T NORMAL. To be fair to the gentleman, he also mentioned there could be many factors. The picture I've posted does not do justice. It's not a simple mark, the tire marks are dig in DEEP and the pavement has lifted, and this was left after a year since the pavement was laid. We originally had a single car driveway but we hired "Bestlink pavement" to extend it. At the time, their roller broke down. They put the pavement over a base without rolling the base. The original side of my driveway has no issues, probably because the base was already set. The funny thing is, we primarily use the original side. I filed a complaint with BBB and I noticed another similar complaint filed by another person, on the BBB website. Again, half of my driveway is new and the other half is the original. The owner and his crew DID NOT roll the original side at the base before laying the pavement. We only have problem on the new side and not the original side. What am I to conclude? I understand that on new pavements, even if it's been a couple of years, can leave minor track marks, but these are not minor marks. Also, even if the owners right and it's because of our careless driving, it took a month of calling and sending pictures and writing bad reviews to have them FINALLY contact me, and then he proceeded to threatened me with a lawsuit. I'm sure he has many satisfied customers when everything goes smoothly. A good company and a bad one can be distinguished by how they handle problematic situations. In this case, their roller broke down and instead of getting a new one to roll the base, they ignored it and laid the pavement over a loose base. Again, I'm not an expert in pavement and maybe the base has nothing to do with the problem, but it certainly makes me wonder. Also, there's only so much room to drive on that drive and you can only drive in so many ways. If what the owner is saying true and that this is a normal occurrence, why haven't I seen tracks of this severity anywhere? Also, for a business owner to threaten to sue over a bad review is childish.

Tire mark is easily left when the driver makes turn on the fresh driveway and hardly to be removed. Even for the two or three years old asphalt driveway , in really hot days like this July , it was easily to get tire marks if you make turn. We sent my team to repair when we received the complaints and the owner was happy . This year we received the calls from owner and we promised to have a inspection . The Ower sounds not happy with our response and put bad review everywhere.

zhouyucheng0829
zhouyucheng0829
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drive way

Job was finish in two days.
Called Thursday, finished next Tuesday
Done well, ready to use.
Friendly.
Would recommend!

thank you and enjoy!

Alder
Alder

Driveway paving, landscape deaign

BLP is very honest on price. Reaonable price and responsible attitude are the reason i chosed them.

thank for your review.

Dery from Richmond Hill
Dery from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

Recommended by a friend and really happy with them. Very experienced and professional. A+++ communication! Able to to provide cost efficient advice towards to problem. The process is a pleasure. BTW, the team is efficient and prompt. Love the beautiful interlock at the end!

bluesky  in
bluesky in

paving service

Very hard working team. Andy is a really good project manager, very helpful, courteous, making sure the job is done to a satisfactory level. He would give regular updates and ensure his customers are happy at every stage of the work. Excellent standard throughout in terms of workmanship, time keeping and communication. Easy to work with, no nonsense at all, and passed on useful advice through his many years of experience. An absolute pleasure to do business with. Super efficient team, started on given date, completed on time to a very high standard. Moreover high standard around details and quick response to request.

zhu in Richmond Hill
zhu in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

interlock and asphalt paving

got their number from my friend. I contacted them to get free quotation . The price is in the middle ,compare with other 3 contractors. I chose Best Link Paving .As a result, I am very happy with their jobs.

Worse Job and customer service

We hired this company to paved our driveway last year and they did a bad job. We've been complaining since the job was done and they sent 2 staff to fixe the issue by patching and we are unable to communicate with these two employees as they cannot even speak English. We contacted the sales person and never returned our call until we kept calling the office. Finally he called and promised to fix the problem. This year we follow up with him and office many times and the lady told us she will ask Andy to call us. They sent 1 staff to fix the driveway to patch it using tampers, we refused to do so, again no English speaking so we couldn't explain it to him. Instead we asked him to call the salesperson, I talked to him and he promised he will call back and drop by but he never called and never showed up. Also he promised not to worry about the 1 year guarantee.
Our driveway until now is not fixed and when it rains it collects water. We have 5 or 6 patches on our driveway from xs to xl. Please see pictures below of our driveway with all the patches and water during rainy days.
I hope my review will bring attention to consumers.

More about BEST LINK PAVING LTD.

BEST LINK PAVING, YOU CAN TRUST!

Best Link Paving Ltd. has evolved into a respected name in the construction industry in GTA area. We offer asphalt, interlock and concrete paving services to Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors while always striving to improve its people and their performance with opportunities to demonstrate efficient management, innovative techniques and superior craftsmanship through the safe and dependable delivery of various construction projects.

We offer the best quality paving experience for our clients which has earned us a positive referral-based reputation. We use our own state-of-the-art paving equipment maintained by our own specifications, holding to the highest standards in the industry.

Best Link Paving Ltd. has a professional and experienced team and our professional crewmembers will always deliver quality performance in order to guarantee your satisfaction.

Our goals are to provide our clients Good Design, Quality Materials and Superior Construction with Competitive Price and Written Warranty and to ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved through customers’ satisfaction.

Best Link Paving Ltd. values that we always put the safety of our employees and the public first, ensure customers satisfaction by meeting and/or exceeding the safety and quality requirements expected from our stakeholders and create an environment of continuous improvement.