Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Moving & Storage
8546 126 AVE NW Edmonton AB T5B 1G9
Moving & Storage
Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Reviews for Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

robert kenz in Toronto
robert kenz in Toronto

I Recommend This Company

Very good company, I moved twice with this moving company. Both my move they did great job. Abraham (driver) he did excellent job for us. I highly recommend this company.

Beth H in Edmonton
Beth H in Edmonton

I Like Their Service

Real Canada Wide Moving the best moving company I have done business with. David., John and Yousif were awesome with moving my stuff. They were very helpful and took the time out to help with rearranging my furniture so that it would fit perfectly in my apartment.They worked really hard today. If I could give them a million stars I would. The price was also very affordable. Thank you guys again for all the help. Will definitely be using them again.

Maddy Alison in Toronto
Maddy Alison in Toronto

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

My movers were fantastic, worked quickly and had a great attitude. I enjoyed them a great deal - Thank you David and Alex !
I moved from Calgary to Grande Prairie,AB. They picked up my goods Jan.02nd and delivered next day to Grande Prairie, AB.
The company is very attentive and responsive with great customer service. I highly recommend them!

Dayna Mayfield in Toronto
Dayna Mayfield in Toronto
1 review Sexsmith, AB

I moved with them 4 times

I’ve used Real Canada Movers a couple times and my last experience was the best one yet. They were very friendly, very good at what they do and pretty quick. They went above and beyond to get a large couch in to my basement which was a very difficult task given the doorway situation. By far best pricing as well. I moved from Lethbridge,AB to Sex Smith,AB. Abraham and Brahne are so kind and hard-working, they made the entire day more manageable. Their flexibility and positive attitudes helped tremendously. Other helper doesn't speak good English but hard worker. So far All the workers are very kind, respectful, nice and honest.

Ernesto Mohsin in Toronto
Ernesto Mohsin in Toronto

VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE

I would highly recommend Real Canada Wide Moving. I called several movers in which they all came out and did a survey of my house and what was to be moved. I chose Real Canada Moving based on their quote and reviews. On the day of my move, I got a phone call from a guy introducing himself as Abraham with Real Canada Wide and he said they would be at my house at 8:00 and he asked if that was okay. Sure enough at 8:00 they were at my door. It was four guys and they were all very polite and professional. I hadn’t quite finish packing when they arrived and they all jumped in and helped me finish packing. I thought this would cost my quoted price to go up but it didn’t. I paid the exact price that was quoted me when they came out to do the survey. I was very pleased with the service, the movers and the professionalism provided by the staff.

Ryan Paulette in Toronto
Ryan Paulette in Toronto

I GOT VERY GOOD SERVICE

Hello, I moved with Real Canada Wide Moving Alberta to Alberta. First, they have very good estimator. He came to my home and did home estimation. And he gave me price based on 15000 lbs. I paid exactly same amount (actually $150.00 less) for my move. By the way their rates so far best rate I received. And they are very flexible for pick up delivery time. If you have limited budget and you are looking for good service for this price margin, this company so far best one. Gabriela, she is a great sales person, very polite, talks very nicely. Driver speaks very good English, only helpers not speaking good English but they understand what you say. They work hard and they did their best my move. Thank you.

manjeedbraga in Toronto
manjeedbraga in Toronto

Very Good Company

Very easy moving experience with Real Canada Movers. They came on time, and were prepared and eager to work, were very hard and efficient workers. One of the movers even fixed a couple of pieces of furniture in the process! I also very much like that they are very upfront about their prices and what fees they are going to charge - absolutely no hidden fees whatsoever, I paid for exactly what I was quoted and no more.

Candace29 in Edmonton
Candace29 in Edmonton

Grandmothers Bedroom Set

I hired this company to pick up my Grandmothers antique bedroom set that was passed down to me after she passed away. Pick up was to be in Calgary between Noon and 3pm on Saturday the 13th, I received a phone call the day before pick up that it would need to be reschedule because the trucks had to go in for commercial inspection, I agreed to Sunday pickup between Noon and 3pm and delivery was to be same day. Sunday afternoon 3:30 pm my Grandfather still had not heard anything from the movers, finally they called me at 3:45 pm and said they were 45 minutes away. 6:30 pm the movers phoned and said they were in Airdrie, I offered to give directions as I live in Rual Buck Creek Alberta, the driver declined my directions and said if there was a problem they would phone. 9:40pm I get a phone call that they cannot find my house, after 15 minutes of being on the phone with them of instructing them to turn around and head North back down the road they finally found me. I requested to pay via e-transfer and this is where everything really started to go south. Upon one of the movers giving me a total, they tell me that the weight is actually 300lbs more than estimated and it will cost me another $120 on top of the quote. I don't argue this and I send the e-transfer right away this is at 10:08pm. The mover calls dispatch and dispatch says they will wait a little bit for the transfer ( we all know they can take some time to process). 15 minutes go by and I talk to the dispatcher again, only this time he's demeaning and very rude to me. He told me to pay by credit card then, I do not have credit card that is why I said I would pay via e-transfer. Your dispatcher said no money no delivery and I will have to pay extra fees, he then told me to cancel the transfer and send again and then hung up on me! I understand needing payment, but why the poor treatment? Why was I not informed ahead of time the total so money could be sent right away? How am I at fault with no notice of total until they get here? Dispatch knew before they got here the total. The movers left with my grandmothers things at 10:40 pm and I get an email from this Dispatcher saying I simply just did not pay after the movers being there for 65min - actually 30min from the time they told me the final total. Oh and get this, they'll redeliver on Tuesday and it'll cost me another $600!! I email back and tell him the proper times and also say that I will be discussing it with the office as I'm not happy about the way I was spoken to. To which he sent an email back "We came to your door and you did not pay it your balance. If you don’t have enough money for your balance, you have to tell us . This is not the way to keep movers over there and kept saying I sent e-transfer? Anyway good night."
I responded and also sent the email to the office at 6:30 am.. Office opens at 8:30 am. 10 am I phone into the office and I'm told the lady will look into it and call me back. I call back again at 1:30 pm. I'm put on hold and a lady comes on the phone and says we'll be sending you a new invoice for re delivery. Ummm First of all I didn't say go ahead with re-delivery and secondly lets address last nights events. So there is NO accountability with this company for lack of communication, there was NO I'm sorry dispatch spoke to you in that manner it shouldn't have happened. They'll redeliver for $300, I say no thanks I'll make my own arrangements to have it picked up in Edmonton, at this point I'm hung up on again. The ONLY nice thing I have to say about this company is Garbiela is a very nice lady. She emailed me and I made the arrangements to have my things picked up at the warehouse on the Wednesday with her. Upon my friends arriving at the warehouse we discover that there is NO WAY this bedroom set weighed in at 800lbs! When asked to see the scale ticket they were told no they would not show the ticket. The furniture actually weights in at 450lbs total. This company has made what should have been an easy transition of getting my Grandmothers things out to me into a nightmare. Do not hire this company, there is no accountability and they seriously lack in customer service and honesty!

Patrick Reed in Edmonton
Patrick Reed in Edmonton

didn't show up.

Didn't show up. I flew with my wife to Montreal from Alberta to assist our daughter's packing and clean up of apartment. We had confirmed booking for move on Sept.29th between 8 - 11 am. At 8:11am that morning we received a call that truck had broken down day before and the soonest they could move our daughter's belongings was in 5 days. I asked if any solutions they could provide us and they recommended we hire a moving truck to pick-up and store until they could get there (ironic?). I then called the customer service specialist line, and left a message to call us back please. Without a vehicle, we finally securred a pick-up last minute in Montreal (not as easy as you may think...ha) and moved everything ourselves to a Uhaul facility that impressed us so much, we gave them the business to transfer the belongings to Alberta for us. Upon getting back to work this morning (Oct.1) in Alberta, i still hadn't heard back from Real Canada Wide Moving so i called to ask if i could speak to a manager about our crisis over the weekend. They indicated i would receive my deposit back, and sure enough a few hours later i received an email 'sorry about that, we refund your deposit. Your receipt is attachment. Have a good day!' As an owner of a few Alberta businesses, i would punish MYSELF if this was my best customer service. Wouldn't recommend

TJWCook in Spruce Grove
TJWCook in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Move from Edmonton to Calgary w/ 2 weeks storage

Local move within Alberta
These guys were not very professional, the movers were not at all careful with the products during either the loading, storage, or unloading phases. Many of my items were damaged and my floor safe inexplicably didn't make the trip from storage to my new house.
They only have a 10 day window from delivery to get your claims in which is a pretty short when you're moving a family with young kids between cities.
The actual movers were also very tough to communicate with due to large language barriers; I might as well have had them just load everything into my garage as they either ignored or did not understand where I told them to put stuff so I had a tremendous amount of hauling to do after the fact.
Also, the estimates on weight were low-balled and the move ended up costing probably 40% more than we had anticipated (maybe we just have exceptionally heavy possessions).
Overall, not happy, would not use again.

More about Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Canada Movers, Moving Company, Local and Long Distance Moving Companies. Cross Canada Movers, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal. Moving and Storage Services.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?