Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Moving & Storage
8546 126 AVE NW Edmonton AB T5B 1G9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Reviews for Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Heidi in Calgary
Heidi in Calgary
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Truly aweful! DO NOT USE

When inquiring about service, they assured us that they would dis-assemble and then re-assemble items (ie TV, shelves, bed). None of that happened.

Also every item/box was well labelled (which room it was for), however almost all of it was just shoved in kitchen or dumped on the deck outside at the new location. They were not careful with anything, including the piano (which they were advised of before we hired them).

Though we have called head office to complain that assurances made prior to hiring were not met, complaints fell on deaf ears at head office. We were given the brush off saying oh well, we're busy and have other things to do. We never said we'd do that.

So mad right now!!!

Robert in Vancouver
Robert in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

VERY HAPPY

Hello, I moved with Real Canada Wide Moving from Alberta to Vancouver ,BC. These guys were really good. The gave the lowest quote and seemed to really know what they were doing. They did pick up on time and delivery on time. I have 10000 lbs shipment. It was a big move. They done very well.

Mr.Knight Chris in White Plains
Mr.Knight Chris in White Plains
1 review Laval,

RECEIVED VERY GOOD SERVICE

The movers did a great job, they arrived on time. They took very good care of our belongs, when they delivered everything they even put the items in the basement and garage back on the shelves where they were before. Very good rate, affordable. I highly recommend the company and them.

Patel Sahi in Edmonton
Patel Sahi in Edmonton

Great Job

I cannot say enough nice things about Real Canada Wide Moving. The entire process was a breeze because of the company's professionalism and reliability! Leo, Tony, Kaisi, and Piere were super! They made moving day actually enjoyable with their friendly, courteous, can-do attitudes! And Nicole was great to work with over the phone in the booking process! From day-one, my interactions with this company confirmed that I made the right choice. I researched many moving companies and received a several estimates, and while this company was the most helpful and good rate, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! We went with a cheaper company for our previous move ten years ago, and let me tell you, it was so not worth it! American Moving & Storage is worth EVERY penny! They definitely deserve all of their 5-star ratings! Take the stress out of moving and hire this company; you won't regret it! They treated us, our home, and our belongings like we were royalty. They covered every piece of furniture--even the cheap Ikea stuff that I said not to worry about--with furniture blankets, and they covered the stair rails and door frames with protection as well. They even rolled out the "red carpet" to protect our wood floors. Leo, Tony, Kaisi, and Piere worked so well as a team and they had the BEST energy--they spoke kindly and calmly to one another when maneuvering heavy pieces of furniture and joked around in a very uplifting and relaxing manner. It was such a relief to have them take care of us on moving day!!! They even rearranged our bedroom furniture for me several times until I was satisfied with the arrangement. So patient and so kind! If we ever move again, we will definitely hire Real Canada Wide Moving

Thank you very much for your kind words.

1 review Vancouver, BC

awful

Underestimated pickup and delivery times. Lack of care for our items (bouncing the dolly down the stairs, dropping boxes, several damages to furniture, many broken dishes). Very poor, aka non-existent customer service. Unsafe feeling dealing with the delivery drivers after we had a payment dispute when the company asked us to pay nearly double their estimate. Unreasonable, unhelpful, unapologetic. I terribly regret using this company.

Evan  in Santa Cruz
Evan in Santa Cruz
1 review Ingleside, ON

My move across Canada

I recently moved from Toronto, Ontario to Edmonton, Alberta and was worried about the procedure, luckily the pros at Real Canada Wide Moving helped me out. The procedure was hassle free and the customer service was exceptional. I highly recommend this movıng company if you're looking for a great move for a cheaper price.

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
1 review , ON

My Opinon.

This moving company isn't the best, truth be told, with all the reviews and such, but it is an exceptional company. Although they had there up's and downs they still got the job done right and on time. The only problem I had was the communication. I couldn't get in touch with them for a little bit but it got sorted out. In my opinion this is a good moving company for people want a proper move with out paying the expensive price. I'm only writing this review because I was satisfied with the way every thing went down. This company takes thousands of family's across the nation, people who don't have any problems don't write any reviews, the ones that do, well do. So I don't believe this company is all that bad. But then again that's my opinion. S0 to finish it all of, I encourage you to take the chance and book with this company, you might be satisfied.

Berh in Edmonton
Berh in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Please choose a different moving company

Where to start? My experience with Real Canada Wide Moving was awful! I hope this review will prevent others from being completely taken by this company. I was moving from BC to Alberta, was give a quote from 1000lbs at $680 to 2000lbs at $830. I booked them for Dec.1 2017. The driver called me a full week early asking to pick up my furniture. Of course not expecting this I was not ready and still working. Then on Nov.30/2017 I was supposed to receive a call to confirm pick up for the next day (Dec.1). I waited until the end of the day and gave them a call, they told me that because I wasn't ready the weekend before that my furniture was rescheduled for Dec.2 pick up. Ok, not the end of the world but a heads up would have been nice? They show up, everything goes well and they take all of my furniture and boxes. Then a few weeks later I get my final bill which was 1820lbs and the charge was for $1110! They charged me $100 to go up 5 stairs! I eventually got that charge removed but could not understand why my bill was $1000 for 1820lbs when my quote for 2000lbs was $830. I was told that is their pay structure?! Then I set up delievery for my belongings, they showed up looking as if my boxes were thrown down the stairs, dishes inside were broken (they were packed properly), they destroyed my dresser, kitchen table, one of the chairs for the kitchen table, a night stand, my stand-up fan and then I realized my summer tires for my truck never got delivered! They also delivered a few items that did not belong to me. It took me 2 weeks of asking them to pick up the items that did not belong to me when I finally drove them to their warehouse on my own time. Seeing inside their warehouse made me understand why so much of my furniture was ruined!! it looked as if they literally just shove and pile peoples things as tight as they can in there. I made a claim for all of the damage and my missing tires, this is about $3000 in loss for me and they paid me $150 and told me my tires can't be found. They told me that they calculated my loss at $300 and the deductible is $350, so i was basically owed -$50, but to "keep me happy" they sent $150. It has been nothing but a nightmare. I now have to replace so many things and go spend $600-$800 on a new set of tires which I had owned. Please choose another company to move your belongings. I would hate to see this happen to anyone else.

Karim  in Edmonton
Karim in Edmonton

Moving

HORRIBLE. Bunch of snakes. Didn’t offer insurance said it was covered with them packing. Broke all my stuff and came a day late with no notification.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

On your writing we can see who is big snakes, where did you bring that snakes to this country? If you don't understand what you read, read it again again again your booking confirmation until you understand it.Don't insult the people like this, snakes etc. Respect to people and everybody respect to you.This is Canada, and everybody should respect each others.

alex in Edmonton
alex in Edmonton

Good Customer Service For Sure

Hello, here is my review for Real Canada Wide Moving.
1- 5 star for : They did pick up and delivery on time. (Guelph, ON to Edmonton,AB)
2-5 star for : When I call for sure somebody answer my questions.
3-4 star I have a glass (small coffe table top) broken.
4-5 star they solved my claim in 3 weeks.
6- 5 star they have no hidden fee.

7- Happy New year
Alex

More about Real Canada Wide Moving Services Inc.

Canada Movers, Moving Company, Local and Long Distance Moving Companies. Cross Canada Movers, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal. Moving and Storage Services.