Homesense

Khalid from Toronto
Khalid from Toronto
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home furniture/decorations

For the past couple of weeks I had been looking for a centre deco piece to put on a table in a blue (nice blue..like ocean) colour. Let me tell you, this colour is very hard to come by especially in what I was looking for. I had searched everywhere with no luck, but I went to this store, I found exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price of $40. This is definitely a go-to kind of store if you are looking for something special or something simple. With affordable prices and great customer service, you will for sure leave satisfied and wanting to come back asap! Highly recommend to all! :)