Richter Developments

Danna from St. Albert
Danna from St. Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Finishing Carpentry

We had Mike come in and do the finishing in our home. His attention to detail and precision is amazing. I wouldn't hire anyone else to do this sort of work. He was clean, timely and efficient. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Deck and garage build

Great work from people who know what they are doing and are priced fairly. Excellant job and when they worked on my project I was priority. They do indoor and outside work and take pride in what they do.

2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

House Renovation

We renovated a 1959 house which we replaced and rearranged the kitchen, rearranged a bathroom and added an ensuite and walk in closet to the master bedroom. Gutted the basement and added 2 bedrooms, bathroom, family room, large laundry, and large storage room. It was a major renovation and all areas were done with expertise and care. They were very resonable and fair in their pricing. I really enjoyed working with them.