Jordans Floor Coverings

Edmonton  in Edmonton
Edmonton in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

large area rug

I had excellent and patient advice from Bob when selecting the carpet for my living room area rug. After purchase, the rug was bound and ready for delivery as scheduled. Very shortly after it was delivered I noticed a small flaw in the bindig. I called Rob, who arranged to have Graham pick up the rug within an hour. The binding was re-sewn, and the rug returned to me within 2 days. Excellent service from all of these guys, every step of the way. THANK-YOU.

Melissa in Edmonton
Melissa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Disappointing Results

I liked the look of the product lines offered at the store but unfortunately when the laminate I purchased was delivered and install attempted I encountered a very poorly made product. Upon more research into the product line I encountered many reviews for customers experiencing the same disappointment with the Mannington Restoration laminate line.
Upon this set-back I also was faced with unsatisfactory customer service in handling my return (or lack there of). They will only accept returns on the unopened boxes and will take off a 30% restocking fee. This puts me out $1000 (of my initial cost of $2000) and with the rest of the brand new unused product unable to be returned. One of the main benefits to big box stores is their willingness to stand by the products they sell.

Matthew Ross in Edmonton
Matthew Ross in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet

They have excellent product, price and service-have used them twice now and will use them again for several upcoming projects. Both times product was on sale and greatly reduced prices.

Ralph in Edmonton
Ralph in Edmonton
3 reviews FORT SASKATCHEWAN, AB

Condo renovation - new flooring

We ordered vinyl plank flooring and tiles through Jordans. We ordered laminate flooring at first, but found out that our concrete floor was not flat enough for it to lay down properly.

They were able to supply us with vinyl plank flooring from the same supplier that was exactly the same colour as the laminate we had ordered. We are actually happier that we ended up with vinyl flooring.

They had the best price, knew their products very well and were very helpful.