Pathway Stone Design Ltd

Reviews for Pathway Stone Design Ltd

realspiel1010
realspiel1010

Interlock landscape

Started on time, they said 3 days and were very accurate , the workers were polite and I really appreciated the way they cleaned up
Happy to refer you !!
Susan B

thank you Susan we appreciate your review

Massimo
Massimo
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Interlocking work on driveway

Pathway stone team was worked quickly, but produced high quiality work. Very strong attention to detail & when finished, the area was left clean.

mpany Response
Thank you for your review, we take pride in a job well done, on time and clean ,within budget
pathway stone design ltd

slee in Mississauga
slee in Mississauga

Interlocking walkway

Thomas from Pathway stone did an awesome job on our interlocking front yard area. He provided recommendations and delivered on what he promised. He had 6 workers start the work at 7am and was finished before 3pm. The interlocking looks great and it was done exactly to our specifications. Thanks for a great job!!

PT in Scarborough
PT in Scarborough

Walkway and Back Patio

We recently had our walkway and back patio done in stamped concrete by Pathway Stone Design and they did a very bad job. The stamp design were not consistent, some were stamped too deep. The colors were blotchy and all over where they should not be. They sealed the concrete without cleaning it properly so it even sealed the dirt. Very messy. The walkway and back patio looks like they have been through years of usage instead of new. They rush your job and do not take care of your property. We contacted Thomas several times without any success. He did not return any calls or messages.
I will attach pictures of the work they did. Pictures say a thousand words. We are not happy with the job and would not recommend them.

CR in Newmarket
CR in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway

Update on this issue as of December 2017. Pathway Stone did come back to repair the work and re-pave my driveway as originally promised on their warranty.

Hired this company to do some stonework and pave my driveway in the Spring of 2016. Although they completed the work in a timely manner, the problems came when they left. Patio stones were loose and required more adhesive. The asphalt driveway started to come apart within the same week it was paved. I have made repeated calls and included pictures to ask them to come back to fix it. 3 months ago when they were paving across the street, I confronted the company and asked when they were going to come back to fix my driveway and they said that they would. 3 phone calls, 6 or more text messages and false promises to fix the problem......completely unacceptable.
Do not use this company, you will be disappointed.

Review has 1 previous version

im sorry you feel that way but the delays were out of our control all of the other neighbors on your street understood & worked with us.Good luck to you & your family all the best

Naseem in Brampton
Naseem in Brampton

Driveway interlocking

We hired this company to complete an interlocking job for our driveway. They told us the job will be done in 3 weeks however it took them 5 weeks to complete it. They didn't do a neat job. We have contacted them several times to have our driveway fixed and it has now been over 2 months, no one has showed up and they have stopped answering my husband's calls or messages. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
After Thomas read this review, he responded by asking me to give him a call. This is the owner Thomas I am talking about. All he had to say was why I wrote a bad review and he doesn't have time to come fix our driveway because he is fully booked. I told him the neighbor is complaining about how their driveway is chipping away and it will get wrecked eventually. But he didnt think that was an issue. In my opinion, he doesn't really care about his company's reputation and he doesn't have good work ethics. I will be filing a complaint with BBB and we will hire another contractor to fix our driveway. Companies like pathway stone should not be in business!!!

Hi this is Thomas I don't understand which driveway it is please call me at 9055330601 to have any questions

Durval  in Toronto
Durval in Toronto

Walkway to the front of my house and in the backyard the did a patio

I am very Happy with the work that was done to my home. They came on time did the work very professional. After the work was completed came back to clean up.

Joe was the salesman, I would highly recommend to call him. Joe's number is 416 725 2397

Lisa  in
Lisa in
1 review Newmarket, ON

Walkway & Back patio

My name is Lisa and I live in Mississauga and I got my walkway and my back patio done. I can truly say I am 100% satisfied Joe was the salesman and everything he promised me he gave me I can say he is a very honest salesman and the company itself and the crew did a fantastic job because of my job two of my fellow neighbours fell in love with my walkway and the back patio and now there getting their jobs done this year highly recommend this company.

More about Pathway Stone Design Ltd

Pathway Stone Design Ltd. is located north of Toronto. We provide interlocking paver services for your residential and commercial needs. We are professional interlocking contractors serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you are looking to have your interlocking using pavers stones for your driveway and walkway, backyard patio ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Newmarket?