Weiss & Johnson Sheet Metal

Jay in Lloydminster
Jay in Lloydminster
1 review Kinsella, AB

Amazing Customer Service

It has been nothing but an excellent experience working with Lisa and Tyler to rectify problems that were less than favorable. I really appreciate the amazing customer service, the willingness to go above and beyond, and the fact that Weiss-Johnson has been completely willing to stand behind their work thus far. Thank you!

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Excellent Company

Was very impressed with the initial drawing, explanation and quote Marcus provided to the installation by two brothers. Purchased two Daikin furnaces and a humidifier, and it has been two years since the installation. The furnaces are working great and providing my home with warmth. The company was quick to send out a rep to check what I detected as a burning smell, which disapated on its own. Would highly recommend this company.

Sarge in Edmonton
Sarge in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Weiss&Johnson is installed my air conditioner..

to keep it simple it is a worst service I ever recived since day 1.
Shortcuts after shortcuts, ongoing issue for last 2-3 months and still did not fixed properly...

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the service we provided. Unfortunately the AC unit has not been maintained even to minimum standards. While it did take time to diagnose and acquire the correct parts to fix the unit, no shortcuts were taken and it is fixed properly.

6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Builder Chose Weiss Johnson for install of duct work/furnace

Have had so many issues with furnace installed (builder selected not us). Sometimes hard to get them to respond or on the phone, knowledgeable service techs who tried diligently to fix the issue, friendly staff who come to your house but sometimes difficult to get service manager Rick on phone.

Thanks for your review. We are sorry that you are still having issues with your furnace. Please contact Dennis or Frank at our office 780-463-3096 if you would like to discuss this any further.

SeanC in Edmonton
SeanC in Edmonton
2 reviews Beaumont, AB

AC install

Good service, clean, professional and courteous staff. Free quote occurred quickly after initial call. Install booked with no delay. Cold weather resulted in an ability to do a start up which meant we missed a minor problem. The Issue was recognized after hours 9pm) and the technician responded to the house within an hour and fixed the problem

Thank you for your positive comments Sean. We hope you enjoy your new air conditioner this summer

Dave in Edmonton
Dave in Edmonton

Replaced 10 year old furnace and water tank

Found out my 10 year old single-stage furnace had a crack in the heat-exchanger. Rather than pay to have a TRANE service company come out to fix it, I decided it was time to upgrade to a 2-stage, High Efficient furnace. I went and got 6 quotes in total. In the end, I decided to give the job to Weiss-Johnson, as they had installed the original furnace when my house was built just over 10 years ago.
I was impressed with the installation, but soon afterwards is when I began experiencing issues with the furnace. There was an intermittent noise coming from the furnace when the blower fan was on low speed. The guys came out to fix this issue on at least 2 separate occasions, but the problem persisted. And there was also the issue with the duct work noise. I called Weiss-Johnson and spoke to Mark Johnson (Owner). I can't say enough good things about Mark! He was relentless in getting to the bottom of ALL my issues. He came out personally to work on my furnace. I'd also like to thank everyone else that helped solve the furnace problems, but I don't know their names.
My furnace has been operating flawlessly since the last service call. The furnace runs so quiet! BTW: I installed a Daikin DM97MC furnace and a 50 Gallon Power Vented Water Tank. Love the fact I can control/view my furnace settings (limited) from my phone or pc. I can even adjust my heat/cooling from my phone or pc.

I would 100% recommend Weiss-Johnson for your HVAC needs. I would also recommend Daikin.

Thank you for taking the time to right such a positive review Dave. It would be nice if every installation was flawless but occasionally things just don't work out the way they are supposed to. Its great that we were able to solve the issues quickly and you now have an HVAC system that you love and is easy to control. Thanks again for the review

sarah from Edmonton
sarah from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Leak

Aaron from Weiss-Johnson came to my house today to fix a leak coming from the furnace. Although it was unexpected and weird the explanation for the leak. It is currently fixed. Hopefully, in a month or so it won't happen again. Aside from that, Aaron was very nice gentleman and easy to talk with. He assessed and fixed the problem quickly. He even gave me a few tips while he was here on how work my humidifier. Thanks Aaron!

don xu in Edmonton
don xu in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

high efficiency furnace

We got a high efficiency furnace installed in my new home, although I was told the furnace is working much better than the normal one but it also has a lot of problem. such as water leaking. the company provides very good service for fixing those problems.

Bev from Sherwood Park
Bev from Sherwood Park
1 review Big Island Lake, AB

furnace repairs

The middle of the ninght our furnace died in -30 weather. They showed up right at 7am to fix the problem and were out in within an hour. We would highly recommend this company to people!

6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furance and ducting in new home as well as maintenance.

After multiple service calls for rooms in my house that were extremely cold while others were burning hot, finally got a service guy to fix the problem. Only one damper on my furnace was open! This meant my childrens bedrooms were getting no heat in the middle of winter for months. The last service guy was excellent but the ones prior were horrible. They could care less if they found the problem and just wanted to get out of my house. My heat vents in my bathroom were physically blowing off when the furnace turned on. The advice they gave me "put a heavy item on top of it". Afterwards I phoned to complain to the service manager and left a voicemail message. My call was never returned. I highly recommend no one use this company. Once they have your money that could care less about any issues you have.

More about Weiss & Johnson Sheet Metal

Weiss-Johnson Sheet Metal is an industry leader in the installation of furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, HVAC service, ventilation, indoor air quality, and parts. We are a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning contractor, serving the greater Edmonton area since 1977. We provide new home furnace and air conditioning ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?