Crack Or Jack Concrete Repair

Auto West BMW in Richmond
Auto West BMW in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

Front entrance to Auto West BMW

We were looking for a repair to the concrete slab of our entrance area that had several large cracks in it. We contacted John Gardner from Crack or Jack and had him come out with Brad to see if they had a solution. The work they did worked excellent and looks great. They were fast, an inexpensive solution and limited the impact it had on our business which was important.

W & M Smith in Langley
W & M Smith in Langley

Cleaning & Sealing of Aggregate Driveway

Assisted Review

While out walking one day, we noticed Brad Skilling working on a driveway in our cul-de-sac.

We were intending to refinish our driveway and so started talking to him about his work. He was extremely informative and came to our house to show us pictures of other work he had done. The jobs looked wonderful, so we hired him.

He came promptly when he said he would and did an efficient, professional job. There was never any mess around the site and he took extra care around our flower beds, which we really appreciated.

He did a wonderful job, and even suggested adding a small amount of color to the sealer to enhance the property. We are very pleased with the final result, and would recommend him to our friends. In fact, we have!

Dan Marr in Langley
Dan Marr in Langley

Stamped concrete Clened & Sealed

Brad Skilling arrived at my home at the time specified and carried out the work to my stamped concrete. He was proffesional and his employees were curtious. I would not hesitate to reffer this company to family and friends.

tony in Langley
tony in Langley

Perimeter drain cleaning

Last year my wife and I noticed we had excess water pooling in our back yard after heavy rainfalls, and knew we needed to have it taken care of. One of our friends recommended we contact Brad Skilling. Brad came out to our home within a day and arrived when he said he would. He knew exactly what the problem was and how to fix it. He cleaned out our perimeter drain which was plugged, solving the water issue, leaving us with a dry yard. I have to say I was very impressed with his work. My wife and I appreciated his knowledge and his honesty, as well he didn't try to sell us more than what we needed. I would highly recommend Brad to family and friends.

We are glad that we were able to help solve your water pooling issues with perimeter drain cleaning. Thank you very much for taking the time to send in a review of our company.

James Hartmann in Langley
James Hartmann in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Cleaned, sealed, and color tinted our stamped walkway.

I am pleased to write this review for Brad Skilling at Crack or Jack Concrete Repair. In a matter of hours Brad brought our stamped walkway back to life by cleaning, sealing and color tinting it. The quality of the workmanship was first class, so much so that people walking by our home were asking who did our new walkway. Brad was very conscientious and thorough with our project. I would highly recommend Brad Skilling and Crack or Jack Concrete Repair.

Ron and Rory C in Maple Ridge
Ron and Rory C in Maple Ridge
2 reviews MAPLE RIDGE, BC

Sealing and crack repairs to driveway

Assisted Review

It gives me great pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for Brad Skilling. Two winters ago we noticed the cracks in our driveway were getting worse. With the onset of summer, the buildup of sand coming up from the cracks indicating the ants were back. We knew we had to do something as over time the water getting in under the concrete would just make it worse. We had the house and driveway pressure washed in the spring and the company we used recommended that we call Brad Skilling. Within days, Brad came to our home to assess our 3 car driveway and give us a quote. Brad also recommended that we raise our sidewalk, which had sunk, which was not only an eyesore but also a liability. From the onset my husband and I felt very comfortable with Brad and decided to proceed with repairs. Like the other testimonials I cannot believe the outcome of Brad's work. Incredible! Our driveway looks like brand new. Even knowing where the cracks were I was hard pressed to find them. Brad also added a tint to the sealer to darken up our driveway which looks just awesome. Brad's work ethics, professionalism and personality made it such a pleasure to have him at our home. By the time the job was done and Brad was ready to leave, I not only had a terrific looking driveway, but also the assurance of knowing if there were any issues all I needed to do was pick up the phone and call him. We not only had a job well done but we also made a new friend whom we hated to see go.
Great job Brad - Thank you so much for such quality work.

Howie & Linda Vickberg
Howie & Linda Vickberg
1 review LANGLEY, BC

Repair to aggregate concrete entranceway

Assisted Review

This is to acknowledge the "first class" job that was done by Brad Skilling on our aggregate concrete entranceway patio. We had some very visible cracks in the aggregate and they are now virtually invisible. To quote Brad, "it's my patio", meaning that the care and attention he was giving to the job was as if it was his own home. He was very personable, professional and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending Brad to anyone for their concrete repair and reconditioning needs, you'll be amazed at the results!!

More about Crack Or Jack Concrete Repair

WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CRACKED OR SUNKEN CONCRETE. WE SPECIALIZE IN CLEANING, SEALING AND NON-SLIP APPLICATIONS. CRACK REPAIRS FOR STRUCTURAL TO COSMETIC. WATERPROOFING CRACKED FOUNDATIONS AND PERIMETER DRAIN CLEANING. SLAB-JACKING CONCRETE BACK TO POURED POSITION. ELIMINATING TRIP HAZARDS
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Langley?