Crack Or Jack Concrete Repair

Darrel Scodellaro from Delta
Darrel Scodellaro from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

perimeter drain cleaning

Brad at Crack or Jack was recommended to me by another contractor after I noticed a small amount of water marks on our basement concrete floor. Brad promptly contacted me and visited for a free on-site estimate. Shortly thereafter the job was completed and I am very pleased with the results and advice. This is probably one of the most over-looked home maintenance jobs that exists. I highly recommend Crack or Jack for this.

We are pleased that we were able to help stop water from getting into your basement with perimeter drain cleaning. You're right, most homeowners are unaware that these drains need to be maintained so that they can keep water away from foundation walls thus keeping basements and crawlspaces dry. Thank you very much for your review!

Sam  from Langley
Sam from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Drain tile cleaning

Brad came out to our house mutliple times to investigate foundation, sidewalk, garage floor and drainage issues. He was very informative and knowledgable and provided great insight into solutions. I had many other trades people come to give me qoutes and most of them did not spend the time Brad did explaining the problem and solutions. Infact, many of these so called specialist were wrong about the issues and provided extremely high prices. Brad understood our situation and was very fair about pricing when it came time to clean the drain tiles. He provided me with many money saving ideas around the property. He is professional, honest and personalable. He potentially saved us thousdands with his work and reccomendations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brad. I have worked in many trades and trades people like Brad are difficult to find. We will definately call Brad in the future for his services.10 out of 10.

We know that water getting into your house where it doesn't belong (ie. basements and crawlspaces) can be very costly to repair. We're glad we were able to help find cost effective solutions for your drainage issues with perimeter drain cleaning. We appreciate your review. Thank you!

Debbi K in Surrey from Surrey
Debbi K in Surrey from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Foundation and driveway repairs

My elderly mother recently purchased a home with a few concrete issues. Our realtor recommended Crack or Jack Repairs and with good reason! They were prompt, courteous and the final product was terrific. Very comforting to know that my mother's home is as it should be thanks to John and his crew. A worthwhile investment in her home.

We are thankful for the recommendation from your realtor. A home is many people's greatest investment. Our business is to help homeowners repair, restore and preserve their existing concrete driveways and foundations in turn helping to maintain their investment. We're glad you agree. Thank you!

Rose Westlake from Surrey
Rose Westlake from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Driveway and walk ways

If you are looking for extraordinary craftsmanship please call Crack or Jack.They arrived on time,did their work and cleaned up with very little disruption to me. They turned my badly heaved and cracked driveway and walkways to as close to "BRAND NEW" as possible.

We're pleased we were able to improve the appearance of your driveway and walkways with slab jacking/lifting and crack repairs. No need to replace your concrete when you can restore it. Thank you for submitting your review. We appreciate it!

Bill Ard from Langley
Bill Ard from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Driveway cleaning and sealing

Brad did a great job of cleaning and sealing the concrete on my driveway and 2 patio areas. He also did a great job of fixing an edge that had been damaged prior to the job. You wouldn't know that there had ever been any damage. He was easy to deal with and completed the job on schedule. His price was very fair.

Ryan Meeds from Chilliwack
Ryan Meeds from Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Driveway and Patio repairs

My aggregate driveway as well as two large patios are a fine display of professionalism and attention to detail....thanks to Crack or Jack of Langley and especially Brad and Ross who did such an excellent job. I will recommend them to anyone.

Hamish Kerr from West Vancouver
Hamish Kerr from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Clean and reseal aggregate driveway and patio

John Gardner powerwashed our washed aggregate driveway, patio and concrete features and then resealed them. They look like new. I had done the job myself several times but never achieved anywhere close to the results that John was able to achieve. He gave a quote and stuck to it and was very accommodating as to when the work was done. I have no problem in recommending John and CrackorJack and will definitely use their services again.

We find it very satisfying ourselves when we clean and seal aggregate or concrete driveways and patios and discover how much it can increase the street appeal of your home. We are happy you were pleased with our work. Thanks for the great review!

Lynn Swanson from Surrey
Lynn Swanson from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Repairing cracks and resurfacing of aggregate driveway

Our aggregate driveway had several large cracks, as well as missing stones and in need of resurfacing. John Gardner from Crack or Jack was recommended and came out right away to give an estimate as well as an address in the neighbourhood where we could view results from a similar job. John was done in 2 days, and we were really impressed with the finished product, it looks like a brand new driveway!

Dorothy Olson from Abbotsford
Dorothy Olson from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Fixed a Stamped Concrete Sealing Issue

Earlier this year, we had hired a contractor to reseal the stampled concrete we have on our back patios. The original job was so poorly done that the sealer peeled and bubbled everywhere. Then the contractor just walked away. I was so desperate to find someone that would help us fix the problem that I emailed the Shell Busey website for information. Shell's team put me in touch with Brad at CrackorJack. Brad has been nothing but professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He walked us through what his process would be. Gave us quotes on all scenarios and let us decide. He was simply 'fantastic'. He has been back 4 times now to check on how things look. Not only was it important that he got the job done it was just as important that it was done RIGHT. Many thanks to Brad for all of his help! I would 100% recommend Brad and CrackorJack.

Shirley & Guy Tousignant, Langley
Shirley & Guy Tousignant, Langley
1 review LANGLEY, BC

Clean, seal & crack repairs to stamped concrete & exposed aggregate

Assisted Review

In 2007, we searched Shell Busey’s website in search of someone to re-finish and re-seal our extensive patio area which consists of stamped concrete and exposed aggregate. Besides needing re-sealing, we also had several large cracks that needed filling. It was then that we found Brad; the most wonderful, the most competent, the most charming, and most importantly, the most reliable person we have had the pleasure of dealing with since moving to Langley.

Brad Skilling approached our project with professionalism from the very beginning giving us a detailed quote, firm start date, (depending on the weather, of course), and a complete description of what he would have to do and why. Because our stamped concrete wraps around our pool and because the pool wraps around the house in a circular fashion, Brad even had to enter the unheated pool to complete the job! The project was completed on time, even though he had to work around varying weather conditions. He even checked back several times during the summer to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction. In addition, he had noticed that the water was not draining well in one area and came back and etched a small drain into the concrete to allow the water to run off more effectively without any extra charge.

Brad is extremely neat, works efficiently and is probably the most pleasant person we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If we have a question, he not only answers us by phone, but also drops by, in person, later on to make sure we are happy. We could just not ask for more. And, the cracks that he fixed five years ago are still holding up well.

This month, we had Brad back for the second time since the initial coating was applied, and once again, we are extremely satisfied with the work he did and our patio and driveway look stunning. Over the time that we have known Brad, he has always been very willing to share tips on how to better maintain our patio and driveway. In addition, he has spent a great deal of time giving us very welcome advice regarding new products on the market so we are better able to maintain our property—we have a lot of concrete!

All in all, our experience with Brad Skilling has been extremely positive and we would not hesitate to recommend him and Crack or Jack to anyone—and everyone!

More about Crack Or Jack Concrete Repair

WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CRACKED OR SUNKEN CONCRETE. WE SPECIALIZE IN CLEANING, SEALING AND NON-SLIP APPLICATIONS. CRACK REPAIRS FOR STRUCTURAL TO COSMETIC. WATERPROOFING CRACKED FOUNDATIONS AND PERIMETER DRAIN CLEANING. SLAB-JACKING CONCRETE BACK TO POURED POSITION. ELIMINATING TRIP HAZARDS
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Langley?