Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Toronto ON M6J 2S6
Bathroom Renovation
Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Rui in Toronto
Rui in Toronto

Drip and Plug

Clean fast efficient I would recommend Matt to who ever needs a plumber. He even gave me a few pointers on doing somethings myself that worked out great and saved me a bunch of money and inconvenience. I would trust him with any project.

Thanks rui for the great review. We always do our best to save our clients money where necessary. Hope everything worked out for you and stay safe

Trevor
Trevor

Whole house Renovation

Matt and his team did an outstanding job remodelling my entire 2 storey house. They ripped out the old carpets and replaced them with waterproof flooring. The electrical and plumbing were changed to keep up to date and had leaks so it led to drywall repairs. The drywall work was excellent that my walls and ceiling had no issues. The tiles were changed in the bathroom. Same with the trim. They were organized and kept the house very clean. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi there I would like to thank you for this review and it was a pleasure doing work for you. At Matt the reno guy We strive giving your customers a great product at reasonable prices. I do appreciate your patience through this job as there were a lot of hurdles to overcome. I'm glad you're enjoying your new space and wishing you all the best

Auston
Auston

Home renovations

Matt and his crew did an outstanding job remodelling my bungalow removing old floors and tiles plus changing the plumbing and electrical. I was referred to them through a friend based on their excellent work. They also turned the unfinished basement into a finished basement with drywall and waterproof flooring. The painting on the walls and ceiling was amazing. Their work was clean and they always tidy up their mess before they finish work. The price was reasonable and we're always ahead of schedule. I strongly recommend Matt to anyone.

Thanks you for the great review at Matt the Reno and plumbing guy we strive to do excellent work. We understand sometimes jobs don't go smoothly but we do our best to address issues and have an great end result

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom reno

So happy and love my new bathroom! Very impressed with Matt and his team and their ability to tackle the demolition/reno. They were very respectful of our time and schedule and kept a very clean work space! Would highly recommend!!

thanks for your great review, at matt the reno and plumbing guy we strive on great reviews and work

James Reiner in Richmond Hill
James Reiner in Richmond Hill

Basement leak and renovation

My basement had a leak through not having it waterproofed and mold on the drywall. I called up Matt through home stars and he was quick to identify the problem. He recommended my basement to have waterproof so it can help in the long run. Him and his team were very helpful. The walls had to be changed and the painting turned out to be very excellent after a successful tape and mud job. Their work was efficient and neat. The price was fair and work was done on time with no delays. I strongly recommend them to everyone.

thanks so much for your review, its appreciated. at matt the reno & plumbing guy we strive on quality work

Steven Brady
Steven Brady

Plumbing leak and a bathroom renovation

I had a plumbing leak in my bathtub drain which the pipes were corroded. It leaked into the main floor ceiling. It lead to a bathroom renovation. I look up a lot of contractors and I found Matt through a friend of mine. His price was fair and it helped out in the long run. Him and his crew were reliable, honest and hard workers. The main floor ceiling looked neat and plumbing had no issues. New tub installed, and tiles were installed. They did an excellent job cleaning up everyday. I will continue to call Matt for upcoming projects. I strongly recommend him to anyone

thanks do much for using our services. we appreciate you business and review

Meredith Whipp from Etobicoke
Meredith Whipp from Etobicoke

Leaking kitchen faucet

Matt arrived on time and fixed the problem by replacing the faucet.
It was done in record time and at a reasonable cost. I am considering
a kitchen reno and will definitely consult with him about taking on the
project

thank you for the review it was a pleasure fixtung your faucet and look forward to your kitchen

Brandon Balinsky in Richmond Hill
Brandon Balinsky in Richmond Hill

Drywall Ceiling Repairs

Matt and his team did a very quick and efficient job fixing my ceiling due to a toilet leak that occurred upstairs. Matt had to change the toilet and plumbing. New toilet and new pipe. I didn't see leak again and new drywall for patch up. Their work was neat and they were polite. I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Glad we can do the repairs required to make your ceiling new again. All the best

George
George
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Sewer blockage

Matt was fantastic, he arrived on time, communicated when needed and kept to the price he quoted prior to booking.

I would definitely use Matt The Reno Guy again.

Thanks george im glad we can solve your drain issues. look forward to future projects

Bathroom sink leak

Had a leak in a bathroom sink. Matt responded the quickest among my inquiries and solved the issue efficiently. He clearly knows what he's doing and saved me a lot of stress! I had the same issue in a different bathroom a few years ago, and found Matt quicker at fixing the same issue. Would definitely recommend him and use his company again!

thanks so much for the review and im glad i can help you with your issue

More about Renovations By Matt Ltd.

At Renovations By Matt we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. Whether your looking for a TO-DO LIST you cant seem to finish, Plumbing issues and installations by our licensed staff or a Full Reno Project, We are here to Help

From designing to finished products, our expert staff will make your renovation ideas come to life.

We use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right.

Email or Call us for more Details.

We Offer Plumbing and Waterproofing Services.

Services include: Plumbing repairs and new installations, drain services, waterproofing and More!!