Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Toronto ON M6J 2S6
Bathroom Renovation
Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Louise from East York
Louise from East York

Excellent service. Highly recommend!

Matt and his team completed a number of plumbing and home repairs for us. Everything was done expertly and it was a pleasure working with the team.

We had a leak from a bathroom into our living room. Matt found where the leak was originating (bathtub) and repaired it. Rafael, a member of the team, then repaired the water damage on the living room ceiling. The repair work is so good that you would never notice where the patch is located.

We had a shower with terrible water pressure, so Matt replaced the shower valve and shower head. Now it feels like we are showering at a high end hotel. Rafael did another excellent patch in the bathroom where the valve change required a hole be cut in the wall.

We had a leaking toilet that was installed on a very uneven floor. Other plumbers had not been able to fix it and we feared we may need to rip up the bathroom floor. But Matt was certain that it could be fixed. It took multiple attempts and visits using different materials (flanges?), but Matt was persistent and patient and now it works perfectly.

Other repairs included fixing a plugged toilet and a slow draining sink, replacing an outdoor vent cap, replacing a kitchen faucet handle and cartridge to stop it dripping, replacing a bathroom faucet, and fixing a second leaking toilet. And one of my favourite fixes was extending an outdoor water spigot that had been very difficult to access. Matt also replaced the circular knob with a much easier to use little lever.

We had accumulated quite the to-do list and we are so happy that we found Matt to deal with it all. He and his team were professional, friendly, punctual and very skilled. And the rates were very reasonable. Thank you Matt and team for everything!

Chris in Oshawa
Chris in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Shower Renovation

Matt and his crew did amazing work! True professionals; communicative along the way, punctual, friendly, clean and took utmost pride in their work to make me happy. The shower was transformed into a work of beauty and done the right way. Thanks Matt and I look forward to working with you again and again!

Thanks Chris, at Renovations By Matt we take pride in our workmanship and bring the best solutions to everyone. I am so happy your enjoying your new shower and look forward to future projects. Thanks

Israel
Israel

Various

The first time I called Matt was for help with a defective sump pump. He is professional, honest and fair. What people tend to leave out of reviews is that having someone come to your house and provide a service can be stressful and the experience you have is very important. Matt is a caring, good person. He understands if you are stressed and is able to provide calm and straight forward professional advice, to help you make the best decision for you.
We have since asked Matt to do quite a few jobs at our home and he has always been great.
Thanks Matt!

Vicki in Northglen
Vicki in Northglen
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Renovation - Plumbing /Framing

Matt gave us a quick quote, came in fast with a crew to frame our rushed bathroom Oct/20., due to friends living with us due to covid situation end of Oct/20. Matt was very professional, timely and contact was timely. He was so involved in a short time, yet he suggested a solution to our plumbing problem that another company didn't want to help with! He got the additional job in assisting us in completing our project. He was genuinely interested in solving OUR problem - and he did! Job was done next day, and second part was done two days later. Amazing. I highly recommend Matt and will call him again.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Plumbing Updates to House - Great!

We had multiple plumbing issues in our house. We had a different plumber come first and were not satisfied with their limited options for solutions. Matt was VERY knowledgeable; he provided different options to us with pros/cons and his suggestions. The work was done in a very timely way and done well. Highly recommend. If we ever need more plumbing work, we will go straight to Matt!

Thanks so much for your great review, at Reno's By Matt - Reno and Plumbing we do our best to meet the needs of our clients with products that are great quality. I'm happy you chose us and looking forward to replacing your shower faucet in the near future.

Curtis Douglas
Curtis Douglas
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Reno

Matt and his team were very successful in completing my basement renovation. I read the reviews through Home stars due to his successful reputation. They were honest and reliable. Due to Covid. They wore mask at all times during this tough stretch. My new floors, walls, waterproofing and ceiling looks excellent. They did an excellent job with the plumbing , electrical and painting. They always clean up every time they showed up. I will continue to use Matt for future projects

Thanks Curtis for the review. We do our best to service and work with our clients on their Reno projects. I'm happy that your enjoying your new space and wish you and your family all the best in 2021.

Arvin
Arvin

Toilet Purchase & Installation

I had 2 toilets replaced by Matt and his team. They came on time and were quick to complete the job. They were very professional and wore masks / shoe coverings the entire time to ensure the safety of my family during COVID. Matt was able to clearly communicate all the relevant information regarding the project. After completion, he was very easy to reach for any follow up questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt and his team and I am definitely looking forward to using this company for future projects.

Thanks Arvin for calling us to come in to take care of your plumbing needs. We take best measures to ensure everyone's safety. I'm happy that your able to have good working toilets and wish you all the best.

Shayna in Thornhill
Shayna in Thornhill

Townhouse condo renovation

I would give Matt and his team an 11/10. It's so hard to find a reliable contractor, but Matt breaks all of those stereotypes. He is reliable, punctual, responsive, well-priced, meticulous, friendly, hard-working, and honest. He repainted all the levels of our townhouse condo, took down a poorly installed glass door on a bathtub (from the previous owners), installed a new vanity, fixed all the trim, and did various other fixes around the place. The best thing about Matt is that he's honest and will tell you exactly what can be done, and if there's an issue, he will let you know right away. I could absolutely trust Matt and I would not hesitate to use him again. Thank you, Matt!

Thanks Shayna, I appreciate you letting us come in and paint your new home, Things do arise but Im glad we were able to solve the issues and improve your home.
Wish you all the best and look forward to future projects

voltage
voltage
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen drain clogged.

I had a problem with a clogged kitchen drain.

I was happy I called Matt to repair it. I found him to be very professional and he did a great job getting the drain repaired. He arrived at the door mask on, he used shoe covers to protect flooring, he was neat, clean, and friendly....can't ask for more. Most important ...problem solved!!!!

I highly recommend him.

Thanks so much for your review. We understand the uncertainty of these times but I'm glad we can help and keep all of us safe. Thanks again

J
J

Dishwasher install

Matt was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked with my schedule. He took the time to explain what he was doing and why it mattered. I never felt pressured to use his recommendations, it just made sense to do it. I’ll definitely use him again!

Thanks for you response, we are thorough with our clients through any job we tackle. Im glad your happy with our service and look forward to future work

More about Renovations By Matt Ltd.

At Renovations By Matt we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. Whether your looking for a TO-DO LIST you cant seem to finish, Plumbing issues and installations by our licensed staff or a Full Reno Project, We are here to Help

From designing to finished products, our expert staff will make your renovation ideas come to life.

We use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right.

Email or Call us for more Details.

We Offer Plumbing and Waterproofing Services.

Services include: Plumbing repairs and new installations, drain services, waterproofing and More!!