Matt The Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy

Matt The Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy

Reviews for Matt The Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy

BJ in Toronto
BJ in Toronto

bathroom install and hook up

Matt was professional courteous and went the extra mile! My toilet was cracked and I hadn't noticed it. Matt took the toilet back to the store for me and got the replacement! He is knowledgeable and friendly a great combination.

Karen
Karen

Bath tub faucet and shower system

Matt is amazing! He’s very approachable and responsive. He’s very helpful. I had my clawfoot tub faucet shower replaced and shut off valves for the tub replaced by him. He’s very professional. He cleans up after his work and is tidy. I highly recommend Matt for his good work. We have asked Matt to do a few jobs already.

Downtown Chinatown
Downtown Chinatown

A Dynamic Duo

Matt and Raphael are very professional. Both were always on time and responded to questions quickly. Matt is very affordable compared to the other quotes we received. I was very impressed with Matt and Raphael. We will be calling Matt first for any future jobs at our house.

Matt has completed some jobs at our house and I am very pleased with his work. Matt replaced our stack and removed the old one. Work in the basement replaced our ancient existing underground plumbing. Matt upgraded our house to the 21st century.

Raphael is amazing. He prepared all the work for Matt removing concrete and exposing the stack. He carefully laid drop clothes keeping the house clean. It was a summer day and he insisted on not using a fan to minimize the dust when he applied the drywall mud. He cleaned up the work when it was completed, he was very respectful of our house.

Thank you guys!!! Great work!

It was a pleasure helping out clients who were so nice and accommodating from the beginning. Hope for your future business

Zach Drewitt in Verona
Zach Drewitt in Verona

Toilet drain leak

Matt did an outstanding job fixing the toilet drain leak and installing a new toilet. The leak was on the main floor ceiling. My old toilet was causing problems so I decided to get a new toilet so I can avoid problems in the long run. Matts price was very reasonable. He was very reliable and his work was neat. I strongly highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks zack i am glad i could resolve your issue with the toilet drains

Steve Cooper in Richmond Hill
Steve Cooper in Richmond Hill

Bathtub drain leak

Matt did an amazing job fixing my bathtub drain that leaked to my main floor ceiling from upstairs. It cause a lot of problems and I immediately found Matt. Matt was very reliable and punctual. His price was fair and I didn’t have any problems when he fixed my bathtub drain. I will refer Matt to anyone and immediately contact him for future work.

Thanks steve, hope your enjoying your functioning bathtub as i know it can be a pain not to have a working fixture.

Victor Machida in Richmond Hill
Victor Machida in Richmond Hill

Outside hose bib pipe leak

Matt did an outstanding job fixing my hose bib that I use to water my garden. The copper was corroded so he had to replace copper with pex. He had to do some from my basement where it connects to the valves and hose bib. I was referred to a friend and he told me to recommend Matt. Matt was very professional at his work and polite. My hose bib pipe doesn’t have any leak and I can easily water my plants and trees. I highly recommend Matt to anybody

Hi victor, Thanks again for contacting me and look forward to future projects

Perry Jones in Toronto
Perry Jones in Toronto

Basement Bathroom Ceiling leak

A friend of mine referred Matt to fix my plumbing cause he did an outstanding job. When Matt fix my basement bathroom ceiling leak. He did an excellent job. It leaked from the main floor upstairs. He was very punctual and reliable. Easygoing and polite. His work was neat. I highly recommend him to anybody.

HI Perry hope everything is working great now and hope for future work

Gary Stanton in Etobicoke
Gary Stanton in Etobicoke

Kitchen drain leak

Matt did an outstanding job fixing my kitchen leak. It was backed up cause the pipes were not up to code. Matt change the plumbing with abs pipes and it runs smoothly without any leaks. His work was done perfect. My kitchen drains works 100 percent so I can easily wash my dishes. I highly recommend Matt to anyone

Thanks Gary for the great review, really appreciate it

Ted Stanley  in Toronto
Ted Stanley in Toronto
1 review , ON

Main floor Ceiling leak

Matt did an excellent job fixing my toilet drain from the 2nd floor that leaked to my main floor. His price was reasonable. His work was excellent and neat. He was very reliable and honest. I strongly highly recommend him to anybody.

Hi Ted thanks for calling us for your plumber repairs glad we resolved the issue.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Siding repair

A piece of siding on the outside of my house was rotten and cold air was seeping into my bedroom. After calling 4 other handymen/contractors, I contacted Matt. He was the only one willing to take the job in this intense cold weather. Matt's helper arrived at the designated time, removed the rotten siding and took measurements for the replacement. Matt arrived a short time later with the supplies to finish the job. Matt and his helper did an excellent job replacing the damaged siding and cleaning up the mess from the repair. Matt took the time to explain what was done, what type of materials that was used and answered any questions that I had. He charged me a fair price for the job. I would definitely recommend Matt for any home repairs.

Thanks for the review Robert, glad I could help you out. Thanks

More about Matt The Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy

AT Matt the Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. We only use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right. Need any help with repairs, CALL US TODAY

Don't forget need help with any repairs, Call us we will help!!!

Email or Call us for more Details.

Now offering full plumbing services including 24/7 emergency service.

Services include: Plumbing repairs and new installations, drain services, waterproofing and More!!