Matt the Reno Guy & MDE Reno

Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Matt the Reno Guy & MDE Reno

Reviews for Matt the Reno Guy & MDE Reno

Patrick  from Toronto

This is the second job Matt has done for me. He does great work, at a fair price and cleans up well as he works and afterwards. I would definitely recommend Matt & his team for plumbing, deck related work, and other reno tasks! I'm already thinking of other reno that he can do for me.

Sebastian

Matt has done a few jobs around our house over the last few months. Every time Matt has been punctual, cleans up after the job, and does a great job. I would highly recommend Matt.

Rick M in Toronto

Matt not only did a great job at installing the TV Wall Mount but he was on time, polite, courteous and basically was a true professional. For me, the fact that he was on time, on budget, on track and delivered a quality product of the installation, there's really not much else that I can hope for in a contractor. Highly recommended. I would use him again without a question.

Loren

Used Matt a year or so ago and needed some small repairs around the house so we called him.
Had an issue with one of our lights and a damaged cabinet. Quickly fixed both.
Always professional, on-time and fair. Will definitely use again when needed.

Jared in Toronto

Matt and his team did an outstanding job fixing my basement walls as it had mould and leaks through outside of my house. They had to rip out the 2 walls and rest of 2x4s plus insulation. It was alot of work for them. They covered areas in my basement to make sure it wasnt messy and my personal stuff didnt get dirty. They put blueskin wall to prevent any leaks in the future. Used blue 2x4s and green drywall for mould resistance. Matts price was very fair. I appreciate their hard work and commute to my house. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Joep in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Matt came by and looked at my old toilet, after having a few plumbers come by and give me ridiculous quotes I decided to go with Matt. He was a fission courteous knowledgable and got the job done to the best of his ability. Left both areas clean and took all the garbage. Highly recommended

Matt and his team did a great job for both of our bathrooms. Not only were the rates very reasonable, they made sure that the site was clean every night they packed up. Highly recommended.

ashraf
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Very good. Came on time Finished on time. Very good work.

Will highly recommend it.

Clean quality and did all the work we told him

Matt has done at least 7 or 8 jobs for me in the past. He takes his work very seriously, and if their is even the slightest hiccup he will come back and make it right.

He did a great job of replacing the door, the door I bought I need to replace without using the new frame that came with the door, there was simply no time since I was putting the house on sale two days from then and getting professional pictures of the house taken the next day. So the current frame had to be reworked to accommodate the old door. Everything turned out great.

There was a minor issue with door handle, something that was not related to Matt but that required special attention, of which Matt and I hadn't noticed the day prior. Of course with the house going on sale the day after that I was in a bit of a panic.

Matt did not hesitate to come by (quite a distance) on his personal time to help me solve the handle issue and didn't charge me a cent as he felt that since he had changed the door he was responsible for anything related to the door despite the fact it was clearly nothing to do with his work.

Great job, but more importantly making it right when it was needed most.

More about Matt the Reno Guy & MDE Reno

AT Matt the Reno Guy we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. We only use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right. Need any help with repairs, CALL US TODAY

As an affiliated company of MDE CON RENO, we have been in the business for generations of trade workers. Now as a newer generation company. We promise great workmanship for any of your project or repair needs.

Don't forget need help with any repairs, Call us we will help!!!

Email or Call us for more Details.