Matt the Reno Guy & Matt the Plumbing Guy

Formerly MDE RENOS AND AZORS REPAIRS
Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in North York  >  Matt the Reno Guy & Matt the Plumbing Guy

Reviews for Matt the Reno Guy & Matt the Plumbing Guy

Ted Stanley  in Toronto
Ted Stanley in Toronto
1 review , ON

Main floor Ceiling leak

Matt did an excellent job fixing my toilet drain from the 2nd floor that leaked to my main floor. His price was reasonable. His work was excellent and neat. He was very reliable and honest. I strongly highly recommend him to anybody.

Hi Ted thanks for calling us for your plumber repairs glad we resolved the issue.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Siding repair

A piece of siding on the outside of my house was rotten and cold air was seeping into my bedroom. After calling 4 other handymen/contractors, I contacted Matt. He was the only one willing to take the job in this intense cold weather. Matt's helper arrived at the designated time, removed the rotten siding and took measurements for the replacement. Matt arrived a short time later with the supplies to finish the job. Matt and his helper did an excellent job replacing the damaged siding and cleaning up the mess from the repair. Matt took the time to explain what was done, what type of materials that was used and answered any questions that I had. He charged me a fair price for the job. I would definitely recommend Matt for any home repairs.

Thanks for the review Robert, glad I could help you out. Thanks

Patrick  from Toronto
Patrick from Toronto

Reroute plumbing after frozen pipes

This is the second job Matt has done for me. He does great work, at a fair price and cleans up well as he works and afterwards. I would definitely recommend Matt & his team for plumbing, deck related work, and other reno tasks! I'm already thinking of other reno that he can do for me.

Thanks patrick for the great review look forward to future work

Sebastian
Sebastian

Great Work

Matt has done a few jobs around our house over the last few months. Every time Matt has been punctual, cleans up after the job, and does a great job. I would highly recommend Matt.

Hi sebastian thanks for the repeat business and review

Rick M in Toronto
Rick M in Toronto

Installing TV Wall Mount

Matt not only did a great job at installing the TV Wall Mount but he was on time, polite, courteous and basically was a true professional. For me, the fact that he was on time, on budget, on track and delivered a quality product of the installation, there's really not much else that I can hope for in a contractor. Highly recommended. I would use him again without a question.

Loren
Loren

Small Repairs

Used Matt a year or so ago and needed some small repairs around the house so we called him.
Had an issue with one of our lights and a damaged cabinet. Quickly fixed both.
Always professional, on-time and fair. Will definitely use again when needed.

Hi Loren thanks for the review and repeat business

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto

Basement wall repairs

Matt and his team did an outstanding job fixing my basement walls as it had mould and leaks through outside of my house. They had to rip out the 2 walls and rest of 2x4s plus insulation. It was alot of work for them. They covered areas in my basement to make sure it wasnt messy and my personal stuff didnt get dirty. They put blueskin wall to prevent any leaks in the future. Used blue 2x4s and green drywall for mould resistance. Matts price was very fair. I appreciate their hard work and commute to my house. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great review

Joep in Toronto
Joep in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Install toilet and kitchen faucet

Matt came by and looked at my old toilet, after having a few plumbers come by and give me ridiculous quotes I decided to go with Matt. He was a fission courteous knowledgable and got the job done to the best of his ability. Left both areas clean and took all the garbage. Highly recommended

Thanks joe it was a pleasure doing work for such an easy going customer. Look forward to future projects

Bathroom renovation

Matt and his team did a great job for both of our bathrooms. Not only were the rates very reasonable, they made sure that the site was clean every night they packed up. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoy your new bathrooms.

More about Matt the Reno Guy & Matt the Plumbing Guy

AT Matt the Reno Guy & Matt The Plumbing Guy we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. We only use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right. Need any help with repairs, CALL US TODAY

Don't forget need help with any repairs, Call us we will help!!!

Email or Call us for more Details.

Now offering full plumbing services including 24/7 emergency service.

Services include: Plumbing repairs and new installations, drain services, waterproofing and More!!