Y & G Construction Group Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
AJAX ON L1S 2X2

Reviews for Y & G Construction Group Inc.

Erica Goodman from Toronto
Erica Goodman from Toronto

Condo Renovation

To: Y& G Construction Group
Re: Testimonial

To Whom It may Concern,

Y&G Construction Group has done renovation projects in 2 condos that I have owned including a complex and successful soundproofing job due to complaints of audible “noise” from my playing of a musical instrument. Working in condos means dealing with rules and condo boards, and Y&G Construction Group was patient and competent in the regard.

Their CEO, Glenn Hunter is hands-on and makes sure everything is done right. He is also very helpful and efficient when dealing with all the small details and decisions that come up during the construction, keeping the client well informed at all times. Glenn also connected me with an excellent interior designed for my more extensive renovation. Customer satisfaction is a priority with Y&G Construction Group and they are very willing to return and fix anything that was overlooked or not working properly.

The company is reliable and all the employees I have dealt with are polite and competent. I would highly recommend Y&G Construction Group has a construction contractor.

Erica Goodman, International Harpist

To: gjhunter@yellowgreen.ca
From: Louise Cholette-Rees
Subject: Testimony

To: Y & G Construction Group

We had our master bathroom renovated in the Fall by Y & G Group. The work was completed in one month.

We enjoyed the open communication we had with Glenn Hunter throughout the renovation period. He listened to our concerns and was respectable of our living space during that time. He certainly has a strong sense of detail in his work.

Now, we enjoy the new look of our Spa like master bathroom.

Thank you very much.

1 review Ajax, ON

Addition

To: Y & G Construction Group
Re: Testimonial

My husband and I hired Glenn to undertake a major renovation of an older home we purchased in Ajax. The project began on time and, despite some unforeseen delays (which no one could have anticipated), the job was completed very quickly.
It was important to my husband and I that our contractor be diligent, accessible and appreciative of our needs. Glenn and his group were all that and more. Glenn consulted with us and provided us with options for quality of materials, dealt directly with sub-contractors, arranged for all permits and made the renovation process a smooth one.

We recently sold our house and received top dollar for it based on the quality of the renovations and workmanship completed by Glenn and his team. I would highly recommend Glenn to anyone interested in a home renovation. If I bought another home that needed the kind of work our first one did, Glenn would be my first call!”

Laura G. Hopkinson, Franchise Law Clerk
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario

More about Y & G Construction Group Inc.

At Y & G Construction Group Inc. we bring custom craftsmanship and unique designs and artisan skills to our major renovation projects. Designs and modifications are introduced and proposed after we understand our Clients lifestyle, design style and colour preferences Durham regions trusted choice for Fine Home Building and Renovations
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oshawa?