Glen's Appliance Repair

Reviews for Glen's Appliance Repair

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

repair washer

My washer was not filling water. Called Glen on Sunday morning and he came Monday morning - Very pleasant and friendly guy.
He managed to fix the problem and explained to me what was the issue. Highly recommend - very pleased with service, punctuality and cost efficient for the problem and time spent. Will be using Glen for future issues if needed.

dave from Scarborough
dave from Scarborough

washer repair

These guys are fantastic. Phoned them and they showed up late on a saturday. Fixed our problem in an hour. It only cost us $160. We have had other appliance repairs done in our home by unreputable companies who charge a fortune. I highly recommend Glen's Appliance Repair. Fast, efficient and at an affordable price.

Wendi
Wendi

Dishwasher installation

My job was to install a dishwasher. I called Glen at 10 am. He arrived at 1pm with his crew. They took off their shoes, didn't mind my dogs and did a great job. The price was even reasonable.

Cindy from Scarborough
Cindy from Scarborough

Stove repair

I emailed Glen on Sunday afternoon when the timer/clock on my stove started buzzing loudly and would not shut off unless power to the stove was cut. He called me within the hour. Made arrangements to come the following afternoon when I got home from work. He called at the agreed time when he was on the way. Arrived promptly. He was very courteous and personable. Fixed the problem quickly and tested everything to make sure all was in working order before he left. Excellent service. I would highly recommend him and will certainly use his services again if needed.

James Turk from Toronto
James Turk from Toronto

Dryer Repair

Based on reviews, we called Glen. We could not have been happier. He responded immediately, repaired the problem promptly, and was a pleasure to deal with. We'd highly recommend him.

Faten from Whitby
Faten from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Washer Repair

I bought my house 4 years ago and it had Kenmore Washer and Dryer. On Sunday, the washer stopped after the rinsing cycle and will not go to spin. On Monday, called Sears repair department, thinking this is a Sears product... Needless to say it was a painful phone call. Then I remembered my friend had recommeded HomeStars looked up Washer repair and Glen's Appliance Repairs had good reviews, called the number, was told that someone will be able to come by same day. I text them my information and sure enough showed up at 6pm as promised and within 1 hour my washer was up and running. Thank you for a great service.

Monique Loucas from Toronto
Monique Loucas from Toronto

Washing Machine repair

Glen was able to help us out the same day we called. He was very professional and efficient. He explained what the problem was and had the part on hand to fix it. We were very happy.

Kate in Beaconsfield Village
Kate in Beaconsfield Village

Appliance Repair

Our washing machine wasn't draining. Glen arrived within 2 hours of my call, diagnosed and repaired the problem, and then also repaired my dryer door in under an hour. Thanks Glen!

Marsha Gordon from Toronto
Marsha Gordon from Toronto

Stove repar

They came the same day I called; called ahead to let me know they were coming; were polite and informative; fixed my stove problem without gouging & explained their work. Will definitely use them again as knowledgeable and trustworthy and will recommend to family and friends. MG

Heidi  from Toronto
Heidi from Toronto

Fridge repair

One morning my son noticed his milk was "warm"; I checked the fridge and sure enough it wasn't working. Glen was able to come by within a few hours of my call, to diagnose the problem. He found the part that needed replacing, and got it to me the same day. I found Glen and his team very professional, prompt, and reasonably priced. It was great to have the fridge up and running again so quickly. I highly recommend his company.