Killick Home Inspection

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Dartmouth  >  Killick Home Inspection

Review for Killick Home Inspection

1 review Lakeside, NS

Home Owner

This inspector made big mistakes on my house that cost me over $20,000.I paid a lawyer to review the case and pay more $2,000 for that..Unfortunately, I am disappointed he gave me a document to sign and he did not even explain what is document about (Inspection agreement) . My english is bad and I expected that someone will explain me what I sign.

Michael from Bedford
Michael from Bedford
1 review Bedford, NS

Home Insprection

Great, friendly service. Was not afraid to recommend other contractors for items thatneeded to be looked at in more detail. we recieved a detailed report with photos and recommendations for the home we eventually bought.