Marble Treasure Inc.

Countertops
1490 Major Mackenzie Drive, Unit D3 Vaughan ON L6A4H6
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Vaughan  >  Marble Treasure Inc.

Reviews for Marble Treasure Inc.

We highly recommend Marble Treasures. We were very very pleased with the installation of our counter top and backsplash. From start to finish everyone we dealt with was very helpful and kind. It was a great experience.

1 review , ON

Marble Treasure just completed the installation of a counter top in my newly renovated kitchen. I must admit that it was a happy experience dealing with all the team. The sales and customer service was great, and Violetta did not spare any effort in providing top customer service and follow-up. The counter measurement procedure was superior with the use of latest computerized equipment (rather than a simple measuring tape) to ensure a perfect result . The pre-production stage was prompt in seeing the actual counter top before the cutting is made. The installation by Oleg and his crew was extremely professional and neat... No mess, no dust and the countertop was a perfect fit to the counters.
Bravo Marble Treasure for the excellent job that made my kitchen looks so beautiful. I certainly recommend them if you are looking for a real Treasure to add to your renovations.
Sam
Richmond Hill

Dear Sam,

Thank you very so much for kind words! I am so happy we exceed your expectations! It was our pleasure to work with you in this project as well! Thank you for your confidence in Marble Treasure Inc. We will be here whenever you need us.
Truly Yours,
Violetta Ilizirov

VKOlive in

Amazing customer service and stunning product. We are so happy with it and the service we received. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new counter. Thank you!

Dear V,

Thank very much for warm feedback. I am glad we exceed your expatation! Wish you very best from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

We could not be more pleased with the final product. Violetta and Oleg make a great team and made the process quick and easy. They deal with a high quality product and Marble Treasures was top notch. Would use them again and would recommend to others.

Dear R,

Thank you very so much for warm feedback! It was pretty interested project and I was happy to work with you together!
I wish you very best
Many thanks from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

A few days ago, we had all our kitchen counters replaced by Marble Treasure. We were extremely satisfied with every step of the process: selection of material, placing the order and final execution. Oleg and his installation team were punctual, executed the work remarkably well and left our kitchen spotlessly clean. But what impressed us most was Violetta’s attention to detail and her professional expertise. From the onset, she not only understood our needs and concerns very well, but she offered us advice on how to solve an issue we had with the existing backsplash, always trying to save us money. We will not hesitate to use Marble Treasure again and will recommend them to our friends and relatives. Our experience was remarkable.

Dear S,
Thank you very so much for kind words! I was so worry regarding backsplash and so glad everything went well. It was very pleasure to do business with you.
Very much appreciated!
Many thanks from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

Ted Richmond Hill in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We have an open concept kitchen and we decided to update our countertop to give the kitchen a brighter and more modern look.

We visited the showroom and Violetta, the sales manager asked us to come back with samples of our floor, cupboard door and back splash so that we could select the counter colour that complemented these.

Once we decided on the counter the slabs were ordered that day.

Violetta arranged to have the measurements done within a few days. Jerry who did the measurements was experienced and was very careful in doing an accurate job.

Once the slabs had arrived we were asked to visit the shop and speak to Oleg about the placement of the seams and to verify that all was correct.

The two installers arrived on the date and time agreed and did an excellent job installing the counter. It was a fairly large counter and they completed the job in about 4 hours. They did run into one problem, but were quick to discuss it with me and we came up with a solution that actually improved the look. The whole end to end process took about 2 week.

I would highly recommend Marble Treasures to our family and friends.

Thank you very so much Ted for ward feedback. It was very pleasure working with you. I hope to get photos of your kitchen as soon as everything would be done.
Warm regards from all of us at Marble Treasure

I recently purchased a quartz countertop from marble treasures, and I must say that I am very thrilled with the finished product. From the moment I walked into marble treasures I felt at ease and I knew that our final product would be incredible. Violetta was a joy to work with. She gave us very useful advice and lead us to the perfect countertop for our home. Through out the entire process both Violetta and Oleg continued to ensure that we were 100% happy with the product. We were even able to choose how the slab would be cut before the fabrication took place. I would highly recommend this company, it was very obvious that they appreciated my business. Violetta went far beyond my expectations and my countertop looks absolutely beautiful.

Thank you very so much for warm feedback! I am so glad everything went smooth and I am very happy that we exceeds all your expectations! Wish you only happy days in your home.
Many thanks from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc.

Steve & Fran Black from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

After having our kitchen counters replaced a couple of years ago, we just had the pleasure of dealing with this company for the second time. There will be a third!! The counters are beautiful and the worksmanship is first class. Another wonderful, trouble-free experience with Violetta and Oleg. Thank you both!!

Dear Fran and Steve,
Thank you very so much for kind words! I am so happy to work with you once again! Your business very much appreciated.

Many thanks again from all of us at Marble Treasure

Frank G from Brampton

I would like to start off by saying it was a real pleasure dealing with both Oleg & Violetta.They are down to earth, warm and friendly people. Violetta spent time with us going over our plans and the different styles available. Oleg did a very professional job with the installation and left the premises clean and the job was done in within the estimated time.
I would highly recommend Marble Treasure Inc. Our new kitchen countertop looks amazing.

Dear Frank,
I am so glad you satisfy with your project! Granite looks amazing! Please send me picture for my portfolio. I wish you very best and would be happy to see you any time again.
Warm regards from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

Daniela in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very happy with the customer service that we received!
We were very impressed by Violetta with her helpful and professional input.
Oleg and his crew were very good in the installation process and they did a great job!
We love the new countertop and would defintely recommend Marble Treasure to family and friends for their services.

Dear Daniela,

I apologies for late replay! Thank you very so much for warm feedback. I am so happy you satisfy with your project. Thank you for your business.
Warm regards from all of us from Marble Treasure

More about Marble Treasure Inc.

Dear Customers, Dear Friends

Thank you very much for your support, warm feedbacks and all references that we are getting from you.
We are here to serve you and will gladly accept the opportunity to exceed your expectations. We are so passionate about the quality of our work and the treatment of our customers, we want you to know just what you can expect when you buy your marble or granite counter tops from Marble Treasure.

The reason we are in business is to serve you.
Your concerns, needs and desires are our top priority.
You are not dependent on us; we are dependent on you.
Your inquiries are not an interruption of our work; they are the reason for it.
You do us a favor when you call and we feel privileged to serve you.
You represent an integral part of our business; just like our staff.
You tell us what you want and we will strive to fulfill that want.
You are the client. It is not our place to argue with you but to see that you are satisfied.
You are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
You are our lifeblood. We exist to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely