Marble Treasure Inc.

1490 Major Mackenzie Drive, Unit D3 Vaughan ON L6A
Countertops
Marble Treasure Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Marble Treasure Inc.

Jim from Richmond Hill
Jim from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen quartz countertops

I would like you to know that everything went smoothly with the installation. Violetta was extremely helpful in providing guidance in the quartz countertop selection. She was quite knowledgeable and assistive in pointing out things to consider with the selection. She was professional and provided clear direction and she was very accommodating with setting up appointments and time frames during the whole process. Jerry was efficient with the in- home measuring and digital template design. Oleg and the crew did a wonderful job with the installation being very careful to cover the floors to prevent any damage. They too were very pleasant and professional. Once again thank you for guiding us through the process and answering all of our questions.

Dear Jim,

Thank you very so much for warm feedback. I am so happy you satisfied with your project. It was very pleasure to work with you in this project.

avls in Toronto
avls in Toronto

Bathroom counter top

My experience with Marble Treasure was amazing. From the beginning, Violetta helped us pick the perfect counter top and shared her professional input to help us make the right decision. Oleg and the team were very polite, covered our floors and stairs with blankets not to dirty/damage the house and did a very thorough job with the installation.
The quality of the product combined with the great customer service made for an absolutely amazing experience, thank you!

Dear Alex,
It was very pleasure working with you !!! Thank you very much for warm feedback! I wish you very best in new home.
Truly Yours,
Violetta Ilizirov

Rosa
Rosa

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!

We are thrilled with Marble Treasures and their staff of true professionals.

We immediately knew we were in the right place when we entered into the Marble Treasures showroom. It is organized so well with numerous beautiful options and samples. The showroom itself offers inspiration for projects through their decor and set up.Violetta is such a talented designer and consultant. She is brimming with creative, current ideas while at the same time being very sensitive to our own personal tastes. She takes the task of finding the perfect counters for a kitchen to heart. She truly understands how important it is to select correctly and always keeps in mind the importance of a focal point. She guided us with expertise and with patience. She was truly a joy to work with.

Oleg and his team were exceptional!!!!! Oleg is such a skilled craftsman and a true artist. Everything that he and his team did was meticulous and completed with perfection. Oleg’s workshop provided us with the opportunity to see our counters before they were installed to ensure that we would be completely satisfied with them. We are above and beyond just satisfied!!

We are very appreciative of Jerry and his careful measurements so that all of our counters would work with the cabinetry. He anticipated problem spots and had solutions for each and every one of them. We truly appreciate his precision.

I would highly, highly recommend Marble Treasures to everyone!!!! They are such a polite, talented, and dedicated team.

Dear Rosa,

Thank you very so much for your feedback. This is very important for us that our clients completely satisfied with their project. I am very glad you like your kitchen and bathrooms countertop!
Warm regards from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

Danny Elisha from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Danny Elisha from Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen refresh

Working with Marble Treasures on my kitchen refresh was a very positive and pleasant experience. Violetta was extremely detail oriented and pointed out things that I would have missed. The combination of materials (porcelain and quartz) worked out beautifully.
Oleg and his team were also very friendly and experienced. The craftsmanship and attention to detail was a bonus during the installation process. I had no concerns after seeing how picky they were during the installation, ensuring every seam and corner was perfect.
I'll definitely be using their services again in the near future once I refresh the countertops in all of my bathrooms.

Dear Danny,

Thank you very so much for warm feedback. I am so glad you satisfy with your project. Your countertop looks so unique! I wish you very best and hope to see you soon on new project.
Wish you very best from all of us from Marble Treasure Inc

Heather from Bradford in Bradford
Heather from Bradford in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Counter tops for Kitchen Renovation

Violetta is a dream to work with. She knows her stuff, offers lots of great solutions and works with you to find the best product for your purpose/need by asking all the right questions in terms of budget, permanent home or short term home, style and state of the rest of the house etc. The process was fun and efficient with some giggles here and there. I left feeling great about the choice I made and can't wait to see it installed.,

Dear Heather,
This is first time in my experience, that I got 10 stars an advance, prior installation, for customer service only! I truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you. I hope to see you here again, after countertop installation!
Warm regards,
Violetta

Flavia in Burlington
Flavia in Burlington

Kitchen granite countertop

We have found about Marble Treasures via Home stars reviews and we can now attest that all great reviews are true. Violetta, Oleg, Jerry, and the team are very professional, patient, kind, and having clients' interest at heart. Violetta guided us through the whole process, providing good advice not only about the granite to choose but how to match it to the cabinets and floors. Jerry was courteous and fast with the templates. Oleg patiently assisted with choosing the right cut and together with his team installed it with best care. Great people and great company! Thank you.

Dear Flavia,

Thank you very so much for warm feedback! I am so happy we exceed all your expectations! It was very pleasure to do business with you.Very much appreciated!
I wish you only happy days in your home.

Many thanks from all of us at Marble Treasure Inc

Cal in Markham
Cal in Markham

Island countertop

Violetta & Oleg were great to deal with very nice people and very professional. The material we used was Lapitech’s Nero Matte Finish 20mm. A material that takes extra attention to cut. We tried with a previous fabricator who failed miserably. Oleg and his team were able to fabricate without any issues and the final product came out perfect. During installation Oleg and his team were very careful and clean. They cover the floors of the working area and had the vacuum on while cutting to avoid extra dust spreading to the test of the house. For an 11 foot island they did the installation pretty quick it was under 2 hours. The final product turned out amazing. My wife and I are extremely happy and would definitely recommend them to all our friends and family. Thanks guys for the amazing work !!!!

Dear Cal,

Thank you very much for warm feedback. It was very pleasure to work with you! I am so glad you satisfy with your project! I hoe to see you soon on other projects!
Wish you very best from all of us from Marble Treasure Inc

Sara in Vaughan
Sara in Vaughan

Bathroom countertop

Very impressed with the service I received from Violetta and Oleg. Violetta was extremely thorough and knowledgeable - helped me make design and finish decisions with her professional opinions. Oleg and his crew are very committed to work - arrived on time, respectful and reliable. And their work is outstanding. Best countertop company in town, we couldn’t be happier with them!

Dear Sara,
Thank you very much for warm feedback! I am so happy you satisfy with your project. Wish you very best and many thanks again from all of us at
Marble Treasure Inc

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Condominium kitchen countertop and bathroom vanities

This review is a little late but I must say that my wife and I were very pleased with Violetta and the rest of the team at Marble Treasure. From the moment we stepped into Violetta's office, she showed so much enthusiasm and treated our project like it was her own. She explained everything such as the different material and the whole process to us. She worked closely with our budget. The rest of her team was professional, quick, and knew what they were doing.

Dear Darren,

Thank you very so much for warm feedback.I am so happy you satisfied with your project. I wish you very best in new home

MJR in
MJR in

Fireplace stone work

Marble Treasure did an excellent job. They did bookmatch stone work on our fireplace. It exceeded our expectations. We will be using them again when we finish our basement!

Thank you very much MJ! I am very happy we exceeded all your expectations! Fireplace looks gorgeous!
Warm regards from all of us at Marble Treasure

More about Marble Treasure Inc.

Dear Customers, Dear Friends

Thank you very much for your support, warm feedbacks and all references that we are getting from you.
We are here to serve you and will gladly accept the opportunity to exceed your expectations. We are so passionate about the quality of our work and the treatment of our customers, we want you to know just what you can expect when you buy your marble or granite counter tops from Marble Treasure.

The reason we are in business is to serve you.
Your concerns, needs and desires are our top priority.
You are not dependent on us; we are dependent on you.
Your inquiries are not an interruption of our work; they are the reason for it.
You do us a favor when you call and we feel privileged to serve you.
You represent an integral part of our business; just like our staff.
You tell us what you want and we will strive to fulfill that want.
You are the client. It is not our place to argue with you but to see that you are satisfied.
You are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
You are our lifeblood. We exist to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely,