Drapery Plus Decor

PW Hughes from Ottawa
PW Hughes from Ottawa
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Built-in Oak Lintel

I hired Drapery Plus to build and install a new lintel for my living room. The curtain set that we had throughout the 1st floor was old and we needed a replacement that would match. The result was a high-quality lintel, although the match was merely OK. The shape is perfect, and the wood is acceptable. I only say this because the red oak hasn't quite aged yet, but I doubt most guests could tell which one was the new one. I'd recommend this company for sure.

More about Drapery Plus Decor

For superior custom window fashions to suit every style and budget. Visit the showroom to select the latest Hunter Douglas window fashions. The best custom wood shutters in town locally manufactured. Fabric headboards all sizes available.