Steve Cale Painting

Laurie
Laurie
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Home Painting - inside

Very happy with the quick response, quote, and quality of painting done by Steve and his team!!

Thanks Laurie for your kind words.

Steve
www.stevecale.com

Wbalaban in Thornhill
Wbalaban in Thornhill

Excellent work.

Our experience with Steve Cale was excellent. From the first meeting when he provided his estimate to completion of a 2-day job, he was professional, highly skilled and friendly. Our living/dining room and an accent wall in our stairway and bedroom are now gorgeous!! Steve arrived early with an assistant, draped the furniture and floors with protective covering and worked steadily through the day. They left the area tidy before leaving. When they finished, they swept and removed all trash. The cost of this job was fully competitive across three estimates. It was easy to work with Steve and his spouse, Rachel - they’re both friendly and professional.

Thank you Wendy for your review of the painting we did at your home.
We appreciate it.

Both Steve & I enjoyed working with you.

www.stevecale.com

Ottavio E.
Ottavio E.
1 review Aurora, ON

Painting of a 1 bedroom condo.

Great work by this company. Steve was on time and ready to paint as per our agreement. Did a super job caulking and painting and cleaned up afterward once the job was finished. I have hired this company to do painting for my wife and I in the past and will definitely hire them again in the future.

Ottavio Esposito.

Hello Ottavio!
Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed the painting job of your condo. We appreciate it.
Enjoy the summer!

kimhunter428
kimhunter428
1 review Aurora, ON

Painting main floor of house

Steve is an excellent painter, very professional and a true gentleman. He was in my home for a week and his work is extremely thorough. Not only is he good at what he does, he is a pleasure to have around! I would insist my friends utilize his services, not hesitating for a second to do so. I am so pleased with the job that was done.

Good morning Kim. We thoroughly enjoyed doing your painting project.
Thank you so much!

Steve & Rachel/Steve Cale Painting

mariaberiault
mariaberiault
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

painted 2 story home with 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms

Steve provided a step by step written estimate for each room in my house. The job consisted of painting a 4 bed/3 bath home. Plus repainted my stair case pickets.
He was punctual and cleaned up the work site daily. I'm very happy with the quality of the painting and new look to my home. Would highly recommend steve cale painting. He was friendly and professional while in my home.
Maria B.

Thank you Maria for your review. We really enjoyed doing the house painting for you.

Karen f.
Karen f.
1 review Aurora, ON

Ceiling popcorn removal, painting, crown molding

Very professional, fast, and no surprises. Steve was very clear on what it would take to get the job done and identified potential issues that might arise. Scheduling with the other work being done in the house was easy. I'd recommend Steve and will be calling him again to work on the rest of the house.

Thank you Karen for the review. We really appreciate it. Be glad to come back and paint the rest of the house for you.

Rachel

lindah in Newmarket
lindah in Newmarket

Home painting and Decor

I have used Steve Cale Painting for at least three jobs over the 10 plus years I have known him. He has painted and re-painted my home.
After my windows were replaced, all the new trim was painted, which is detailed work. Another job required wall paper removal from several rooms, which is very tedious.
The last visit involved painting all rooms of the home including ceilings after flat ceilings were installed.
I have also had Rachel for design services, color selection and fabric, drapery.
I have always been pleased with the end result.
Although a little pricey, their services are worth every penny. With accurate quotes, extreme attention to detail, and timely deadlines met.

Thank you Linda. We appreciate the feedback.

Rachel

Paul
Paul
3 reviews , ON

Painting and crown moulding installation

Steve has been here three times! First time to paint the hallways and the staircase walls (18 ft high)! Second time to paint the rest of the first floor and finally to install crown moulding. All are beautiful ! Steve showed a meticulous attention to detail !

Thank you Paul! Stay warm:)

catjt
catjt
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Painting

Steve painted my main floor rooms as well as the hall, foyer, and bedrooms. His work was excellent. The project took the time he projected and I was apprised of any item that needed my attention. I certainly recommend Steve Cale Painting and Decorating.

Thank you Cathy. We enjoyed doing your house painting.

Rachel Cale / Steve Cale Painting & Decorating

Tracey B.
Tracey B.
1 review Innisfil, ON

Whole house painting. In two houses!

We liked Steve's work so much, we had him paint our new house as well! He is tidy and cleans up the job site after every day. I have recommended Steve Cale Painting many times.

Thank you Tracey! We enjoy doing your house painting and appreciate your referrals.

Best regards,
Rachel Cale / Steve Cale Painting & Decorating

More about Steve Cale Painting

Do you have a need for some house painting?
Let Steve Cale Painting do it for you. From a simple bathroom, to a complete home makeover.
Whether you want to freshen up and change the walls colours, moving in or moving out. Our professional and caring approach will make the painting project seamless and in timely fashion.

We also install crown molding, wooden trim, and kitchen back splash. As well as drywall repairs.
Steve Cale Painting can flatten popcorn ceilings. Our company has done many, many homes where the popcorn ceiling had to be removed and flattened. Flat ceilings reflect lights much more and that's why most customers like it done. It is also a good selling feature.
Another aspect of your home painting is the removal of wallpaper. As it used to be in fashion to have wallpaper installed, it is not easy to replace it. Therefore, painting the walls is a much more practical method. You can change and re-change the walls paint anytime you want. And again, for selling purpose, wallpaper could be less desired by the new buyer.
And of course, sometimes you might want to give your home some fresh paint and a fresh look, for you and your family to enjoy.

In business for 29 yrs.
We're a home painting contractor you can trust!